What's new

Saudi Arabian top cleric calls suicide bombers 'criminals'

True outsiders are clueless but you telling outsiders it's not their business is none of your business as well !

You guys poke everywhere as per your convenience however, if someone points at you, you start explaining business. How charming !

Who are you Indian? Did I call you? I said that you should stick to your own matters since you don't understand this topic at all. Clearly illustrated by your comments. So just save your time. I am yet to visit the Indian section so what the hell are you talking about? It has none of my interest whatsoever.

Who are you Indian? Did I call you? I said that you should stick to your own matters since you don't understand this topic at all. Clearly illustrated by your comments. So just save your time. I am yet to visit the Indian section so what the hell are you talking about? It has none of my interest whatsoever.

ok ok, calm down.

I didnt understand hence trying to understand. But the kind of replies I get says otherwise.

Too late saudis, don't try to save your *** you gonna pay and be destroyed

I thought he would have atleast issued a fatwa against instigators! Merely calling them criminals will be like water on the ducks back....

Last edited:
Too late saudis, don't try to save your *** you gonna pay and be destroyed

Get lost you Vietnamese and go worship your child-murderer in Syria. You have nothing to do with the ancient Middle East region or its people. How long is this troll allowed to troll every thread on this section?

ok ok, calm down.

I didnt understand hence trying to understand. But the kind of replies I get says otherwise.

How do you expect I will reply when you have falsely and ignorantly implied that the opposite was the case by the Saudi Arabian ulama and that this news is somehow groundbreaking? You take people for idiots here it seems. Sorry to tell you this but suicide bombings or attacks on innocent Muslims and non-Muslims have never been sanctioned by the ulama of Saudi Arabia.

So yes, ignorant attitudes annoy me since the least I can expect from people on a serious forum, when they make a topic, is to research a bit about the topic they have created and comment on.

In case that you don't know what a ulama is….doubt it….but now you should know.

Ulama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since it's inception. Time changed, equation also changed accordingly ! isn't it ?

In what terms are we talking? Bombing civilians and suicide bombings have never been holy whatsoever. Al-Qaida didn't exist in a climate where it deserved to be called the " Soldiers " unlike her long-standing ally the Taliban.

Since it's inception. Time changed, equation also changed accordingly ! isn't it ?

True. Would you be kind enough to explain the situation ?

I thought he would have atleast issued a fatwa against instigators! Merely calling them criminals will be like water on the ducks back....

He did issue a Fatwa against those who encourage them, and they were given a fair trail. What do you want him to jump off the roof to make you feel better :lol:

What about Iranian mullahs?

Get lost you Vietnamese and go worship your child-murderer in Syria. You have nothing to do with the ancient Middle East region or its people. How long is this troll allowed to troll every thread on this section?
He is not Vietnamese. Just another false flag troll.

When you gonna stop believeing i'am gonna be banned?

you are the weirdest vietnamese ... can you even speak the language @Viet
Yes i can

How do you expect I will reply when you have falsely and ignorantly implied that the opposite was the case by the Saudi Arabian ulama and that this news is somehow groundbreaking? You take people for idiots here it seems. Sorry to tell you this but suicide bombings or attacks on innocent Muslims and non-Muslims have never been sanctioned by the ulama of Saudi Arabia.

So yes, ignorant attitudes annoy me since the least I can expect from people on a serious forum, when they make a topic, is to research a bit about the topic they have created and comment on.

In case that you don't know what a ulama is….doubt it….but now you should know.

Ulama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are N number of things which I don't know about Islam or KSA. I am trying to understand them since my perception is entirely different because of the media which say something which contradicts your statements.

And yes, thanks for the info about ulama.

There are N number of things which I don't know about Islam or KSA. I am trying to understand them since my perception is entirely different because of the media which say something which contradicts your statements.

And yes, thanks for the info about ulama.

I don't know what kind of media outlet you fallow, but all I know for sure is that the vast majority of MSM expose radical Islam which is a legitimate right for them to do so.

Back
Top Bottom