What's new

Saudi Arabian top cleric calls suicide bombers 'criminals'

He did issue a Fatwa against those who encourage them, and they were given a fair trail. What do you want him to jump off the roof to make you feel better :lol:

ya.. why not? Maybe i can tell you how I feel once he has done with his jumping off the roof :undecided:

No one paid attention the Fatawa of muftis like, Sheikh Abdullah bin baz, Nasir al din al bani, Sheikh saleh alfauzaan, Mufti nazeer hussain dehelvi and Dr Tahir al qadri??

:rolleyes:

Any Muslim individual who disagrees with Al-Qaida doctrine is considered as a legitimate target.

For example, take the bombing of the Saudi Central Traffic HQ which only killed Saudi security personnel, Riyadh's downtown bombing in the mid 90s - known as O'laya - among dozens of other attacks

Yup....old story to be renewed once again......Khawarij ...Even they killed Ali Bin Abi Thalib before.......They made democratic elected Khalifah in Moslem World became end......Arrogance, narrow minded Moslem who has little knowledge of Quran and Hadist ...they dont like Sufi either...Sufis are vary....but they just generalize them........this is only done by narrow minded and unintellectual person who knows nothing about esoteric (inner) understanding of Quran and Hadist....but they wants to lead....:cheesy:

No religion allows self destruction and killing of innocent people. Should we be surprise at the decree of the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia? I guess not! Basic humanity teaches us to treat each other with respect and dignity. No one will deny that it is wrong to use religion to justify killings. It is heartening news that a Muslim leader of stature came out to condemn suicide bombing. We really hope this resonates with the people who are exploiting young children to give up their live on a wrong pretext. This is for sure; no one is a winner when suicide bombing occurs.

Abdul Quddus
DET- United States Central Command
www.centcon.mil/ur

Back
Top Bottom