What's new

Saudi Arabian gets 8 years for Twitter protest call

It was never called Persia. Persia is a greek name. We have always been Iran/Eranzamin/Eranshahr etc, and we are eternal.
Remember Shapour "Zol Aktaf" that drilled a hole through the shoulders of you Tazi A-rabs? :D

You are an Arab yourself paternally!?!

Nobody outside of Iranians know that guy. He might have attacked some Arabs in what is now the Eastern Arabian Peninsula and only one tribe if I recall and their kingdom. The Banu Tamim tribe and they were not defeated but only rebelled from attacking Iran for a while. That's a tiny, tiny, tiny area of the Arab world and one tribe. Probably not eve all members of that tribe as well.

Moreover that tribe must have had some connections to the Farsis since apparently some of them were Zoroastrians or it was not unknown to them. Don't recall it.

Actually when the Muslim Arabs conquered Iran and ended Persia Christian Arab Kingdoms allied with Iran fought on your side.

I will now set thousands of Arab Saluki dogs free so they can chase you!!!!

Troll thread.:(

@Yamam

Are you referring to Qisas and Diyya?

For instance if you by accident (car accident for instance) kill a person and then if the victims family accepts it you can pay an amount of money to be spared from a punishment (execution for instance).

I think that this system is a good system obviously.
Yes, I didn't know the name of it.

Well, it's a decent system for those with money - but not for those without.

If you're a poorer person and not from a well known family, you can't buy your freedom.

So because of that, it's an unfair system.

You are an Arab yourself paternally!?!

Nobody outside of Iranians know that guy. He might have attacked some Arabs in what is now the Eastern Arabian Peninsula and only one tribe if I recall and their kingdom. The Banu Tamim tribe and they were not defeated but only rebelled from attacking Iran for a while. That's a tiny, tiny, tiny area of the Arab world and one tribe. Probably not eve all members of that tribe as well.

Moreover that tribe must have had some connections to the Farsis since apparently some of them were Zoroastrians or it was not unknown to them. Don't recall it.

Actually when the Muslim Arabs conquered Iran and ended Persia Christian Arab Kingdoms allied with Iran fought on your side.

I will now set thousands of Arab Saluki dogs free so they can chase you!!!!

Troll thread.:(

Barely. Its been very diluted. By the same token, you are part Persian yourself. lol

It was never called Persia. Persia is a greek name. We have always been Iran/Eranzamin/Eranshahr etc, and we are eternal.
Remember Shapour "Zol Aktaf" that drilled a hole through the shoulders of you Tazi A-rabs? :D

It was officially called Persia until Shah Reza changed it to an ancient name “Iran”.That came with intense Persian nationalism movement for a very ethnically diverse country.

It should have been named the "Iranian Union" for the sake of a little justice. Most non-Persians face one form of discrimination or another, most importantly being denied education in their mother language. They also have been living under constant Persian nationalism propaganda since the early 1920s, and yet, they are forced to accept the status of being Iranians.

Azeris are being called Torke-khar meaning: donkey (a slur that means stupid). Ahwazi Arabs are being called Tazis (a slur that means: hound dogs).

Long live free and independent Balochistan, Kurdistan, Güney Azerbaycan, and Ahwaz.

Last edited:
Yes, I didn't know the name of it.

Well, it's a decent system for those with money - but not for those without.

If you're a poorer person and not from a well known family, you can't buy your freedom.

So because of that, it's an unfair system.

Well, at least you have that option which never can be a bad thing.

Also this can only function if the victims family ALLOWS this to happen.

Also it is no different to the Western justice system, especially the American one, where those that can afford the best lawyers are in a much better place than those whose state just hires lawyers for them.

So by that logic the Western judicial system is unfair as well.

It was officially called Persia until Shah Reza changed it to an ancient name “Iran”.That came with intense Persian nationalism movement for a very ethnically diverse country.

It should have been named the "Iranian Union" for the sake of a little justice. Most non-Persians face one form of discrimination or another, most importantly being denied education in their mother language. They also have been living under constant Persian nationalism propaganda since the early 1920s, and yet, they are forced to accept the status of being Iranians!

Azeris are being called Torke-khar meaning: donkey (a slur that means stupid). Ahwazi Arabs are being called Tazis (a slur that means: hound dogs).

Long live free and independent Balochistan, Kurdistan, Güney Azerbaycan, and Ahwaz.

Its that the propaganda they feed you in Arabia? :lol:
News flash, Iranians are very nationalistic people sharing a strong sense of cohesion.

Why is that, even with all the sanctions, we never hear any story of ethnic conflicts in Iran? Hmmm?
Ethnically we are all in Iran very close anyway. Look at genetic studies comparing Azari Iranians to Persians. They are extremely close.

Iran and Turkey are the only real nation states in the region. Others, like KSA, have been given fake borders by French and British Imperialists.
Sykes–Picot Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

;)

For the sake of justice, KSA should be split along tribal lines and divided up into several tribal enclaves. lol

Long live free Qatif and rest of eastern KSA. May they soon join their motherland Iranian empire. lol

That's not such an extreme law.

In the UK we have a "glorifying terrorism" law - but sadly it's hardly ever enforced properly and is usually only a fine. Pathetic.
not sure if the guy really did support terrorism.. some anarchists might get caught up in this laws...

Its that the propaganda they feed you in Arabia? :lol:
News flash, Iranians are very nationalistic people sharing a strong sense of cohesion.

Why is that, even with all the sanctions, we never hear any story of ethnic conflicts in Iran? Hmmm?
Ethnically we are all in Iran very close anyway. Look at genetic studies comparing Azari Iranians to Persians. They are extremely close.

Iran and Turkey are the only real nation states in the region. Others, like KSA, have been given fake borders by French and British Imperialists.
Sykes–Picot Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

;)

For the sake of justice, KSA should be split along tribal lines and divided up into several tribal enclaves. lol

Long live free Qatif and rest of eastern KSA. May they soon join their motherland Iranian empire. lol

You are drunk today my friend. Iran is made artificially by your logic. Look at all those minorities it consists of, the majority non-Persian and non-Iranian. The Kurds and Baluch people are actively fighting for autonomy. At least significant elements in those two populations. There are separatism movements amongst the Azeris and Arabs as well. KSA was never a colony and the borders of KSA were as drawn by outsiders as those of Iran since every country that borders both countries were an colony at one point.

What is now KSA correspondents fully to ancient Arabia and all its citizens are Arabs. The only non-Arabs are the Afro-Arabs who have partial Arab blood in them and who are fully Arabized and consider themselves as nothing other than Arabs.

There is no chance of any breakup and never where. There is a bigger chance of all of the Arabian Peninsula merging.

Sorry.

wow....saudi arabia and its laws never ceases to amaze me.......
just for tweeting a person gets 8 years in jail......don't know what would have happened if the guy has come out in street to protest....:disagree:

wow....saudi arabia and its laws never ceases to amaze me.......
just for tweeting a person gets 8 years in jail......don't know what would have happened if the guy has come out in street to protest....:disagree:

Are you drunk? Read the article and not only the misleading title.

This person was jailed for promoting terrorism and for instigating violence. The first time he did it he escaped scotch free under the condition that he would not engage in such unlawful matters again. Yet the idiot did not listen and the hammer fell on him.
Tell me, what does India do when people are supporting terrorism and instigating violence against the state for the second time after they got a warning the first time?

India is full of crime, rapes etc. while KSA has one of the lowest crime rates in the world. Which population do you think is most pleased about their judicial system? Make a wild guess.

Last edited:
This person was jailed for promoting terrorism and for instigating violence. The first time he did it he escaped scotch free under the condition that he would not engage in such unlawful matters again. Yet the idiot did not listen and the hammer fell on him.
Tell me, what does India do when people are supporting terrorism and instigating violence against the state for the second time after they got a warning the first time?
lol.....
if u are asking abt india then i must tell you.....if this type of action was taken against the traitors then there would have been no more terrorist in india.......
but yet I feel 8 years is too much.....

You are drunk today my friend. Iran is made artificially by your logic. Look at all those minorities it consists of, the majority non-Persian and non-Iranian. The Kurds and Baluch people are actively fighting for autonomy. At least significant elements in those two populations. There are separatism movements amongst the Azeris and Arabs as well. KSA was never a colony and the borders of KSA were as drawn by outsiders as those of Iran since every country that borders both countries were an colony at one point.

What is now KSA correspondents fully to ancient Arabia and all its citizens are Arabs. The only non-Arabs are the Afro-Arabs who have partial Arab blood in them and who are fully Arabized and consider them as nothing other than Arabs.

I dont drink. Well only with friends during party ;)

In fact, Iran and Turkey are the only nation states that are not artificial.
Just because Iran has minorities does not mean anything. Iran has always been a multi-ethnic state of different Indo-Iranian tribes and a couple of them that are not Indo-Iranian/Indo-Aryan like Iranian Armenians and Iranian Assyrians etc. They are pretty small scattered groups though.
Ahvaz Arabs came to rally around the flag during Saddam invasion.

Separatists exist everywhere. There are no significant separatist movements in Iran.
It would have been news at this point, but it just does exist in any meaningful manner. S
I think KSA runs MUCH greater risk of separation because its a tribal society. Look at how Libya is disintegrating by competing tribal groups. Totally conceivable that could happen to KSA, though I dont exactly expect it to happen.
Iran is like an iron fort compared to glass house KSA.

KSA borders were given by the British and the French, after the breakup of the Ottoman empire. This is factual and completely indisputable

I dont drink. Well only with friends during party ;)

In fact, Iran and Turkey are the only nation states that are not artificial.
Just because Iran has minorities does not mean anything. Iran has always been a multi-ethnic state of different Indo-Iranian tribes and a couple of them that are not Indo-Iranian/Indo-Aryan like Iranian Armenians and Iranian Assyrians etc. They are pretty small scattered groups though.
Ahvaz Arabs came to rally around the flag during Saddam invasion.

Separatists exist everywhere. There are no significant separatist movements in Iran.
It would have been news at this point, but it just does exist in any meaningful manner. S
I think KSA runs MUCH greater risk of separation because its a tribal society. Look at how Libya is disintegrating by competing tribal groups. Totally conceivable that could happen to KSA, though I dont exactly expect it to happen.
Iran is like an iron fort compared to glass house KSA.

KSA borders were given by the British and the French, after the breakup of the Ottoman empire. This is factual and completely indisputable

Yet before Iran even came to existence Arabia existed. So who and what is more artificial? A country that has dozens of minorities, some with no ties to the majority, or a very homogenous population whose people are native to the land they inhabit as Arabs and Semites? You make a guess. In fact most of Iran's population (80% or so) are natives that just got Persianized by the few Persian migrants from the Central Asian steppes 2800 years ago or so. Genetic tests confirm this. All that is just a language. The biggest hapogroup in Iran is the J haplogroup and it is not a coincidence since that haplogroup is the most common haplogroup in ALL of the ME. Anyway the haplogroup is just a small part of your ancestry but overall Iranians cluster with other ME people. Surprise, surprise, since our populations have not change drastically in terms of the core population since Neolithic times.

There is no tribal society. I am not sure what you are talking about. You have Lur/Qashqai/Kurds/Arabs/Turkmens etc. that are all tribals in the same way meaning that they identify with some tribes. Only a minority do that in KSA anymore and it means nothing. All of them pledge allegiance to KSA. This is why you have no separatism at all in KSA and never had.

No, Arabia existed long before anything called Iran existed and we live in our ancestral homeland and what is now KSA correspondents fully to that. Our borders are not more artificial than yours since neither of our countries were colonies. So if KSA's borders are artificial (they are not since they correspondent to ancient Arabia) then Iran's are too.

As I said you make many wild theories. Especially that PISSTV report you posted about a "looming revolution in KSA" which only dealt with 200 protestors in one small coastal city in the Eastern Province. At the same time the so-called PissTV expert claimed that the province was mountainous and thus would be very difficult to control should a so-called revolution erupt. Not knowing that this is the only non-mountanious province of KSA.

Stop daydreaming and trolling and let us play some Playstation 3 instead.

Yet before Iran even came to existence Arabia existed. So who and what is more artificial? A country that has dozens of minorities, some with no ties to the majority, or a very homogenous population whose people are native to the land they inhabit as Arabs and Semites? You make a guess. In fact most of Iran's population (80% or so) are natives that just got Persianized by the few Persian migrants from the Central Asian steppes 2800 years ago or so. Genetic tests confirm this. All that is just a language. The biggest hapogroups in Iran are the J haplogroup and it is not a coincidence since that haplogroup is the most common haplogroup in ALL of the ME.

There is no tribal society. I am not sure what you are talking about. You have Lur/Qashqai/Kurds/Arabs/Turkmens etc. that are all tribals in the same way meaning that they identify with some tribes. Only a minority do that in KSA anymore and it means nothing. All of them pledge allegiance to KSA. This is why you have no separatism at all in KSA and never had.

No, Arabia existed long before anything called Iran existed and we live in our ancestral homeland and what is now KSA correspondents fully to that. Our borders are not more artificial than yours since neither of our countries were colonies. So if KSA's borders are artificial (they are not since they correspondent to ancient Arabia) then Iran's are too.

As I said you make many wild theories. Especially that PISSTV report you posted about a "looming revolution in KSA" which only dealt with 200 protestors in one small coastal city in the Eastern Province. At the same time the so-called PissTV expert claimed that the province was mountainous and thus would be very difficult to control such a so-called revolution erupt. Not knowing that this is the only non-mountanious province of KSA.

Stop daydreaming and trolling.

It seems I have upset you a little.

Iran is ethnically fragile. What kept it together was the Super Powers’ determination to keep the Russians out of the warm waters. They needed a united country for that purpose. That particularly explains the Shah’s superb arsenal he was given by the U.S during the Cold War. The other reason is the Revolutionary Guard (Sepah). This is the beating heart of the Mullahs Regime. This is the only shield that is keeping them from falling right now.

Back
Top Bottom