What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

According to a serious member, Saudi Arabia rejected the Pzh2000 in favor of the Firtina and ordered around 50 T-155 firtina howitzers but Cause of Germans refusal to export their MTU Engines T-155 carries, The producion/delivery is hampered...

About Firtina

Last edited by a moderator:
6u6eY.jpg

Saudi soldiers during joint training with their Omani counterparts in the snowy north.

For all the talk of climate change I see snow in Tabuk Province each year nearly.;)

Great video Mesomania.

Hasani, that 2nd video you have also posted that on the iraqi military news forum on SSC, yalla admit

First of all I suggest you take your medicine and stop seeing hallucinations. I am not sure what forum you are talking about and what you are on but that video is a video viewed by thousands of people and it was posted in another thread on this forum so I posted it here like the other two videos.

Oh, know he is banned. That was quick.

First of all I suggest you take your medicine and stop seeing hallucinations. I am not sure what forum you are talking about and what you are on but that video is a video viewed by thousands of people and it was posted in another thread on this forum so I posted it here like the other two videos.

Oh, know he is banned. That was quick.

His name is very offensive and rude "Jalad al khaleej" which means "The Executioner of Khalijees, I wonder how would others feel if someone named himself "The Executioner of Iraqis, Iranians, or Pakistanies". He came looking for troubles.

His name is very offensive and rude "Jalad al khaleej" which means "The Executioner of Khalijees, I wonder how would others feel if someone named himself "The Executioner of Iraqis, Iranians, or Pakistanies". He came looking for troubles.

He is a complete lunatic. He has now reappeared under a new username apple100. I suggest we report him. He is probably not even a Arab in the first place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom