What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Wow! Man , Really Glad to see Arabia has come too far in such a short time...Get going...Keep it up...:yahoo::bounce:

Surprise Surprise :woot:

SIAEC%20MRO-thumb-450x299-64971.jpg

No pilot will ever dare to harrass her, guess why?

If he does and she gets annoyed she will just remove couple of bolts from his plane while pretending to do some checks and rest will be in news. :D

One thing's for sure; no one is going to be invading Saudi Arabia for sure with all those weapons. As long as the enemy is not Israel (which technically isn't apart from palestinian support), Saudi is in good hands right now.

More RSAF pics from red flag:
_MG_2469.jpg

_MG_2386.jpg

_MG_2641.jpg

_MG_2647.jpg

_MG_2972.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

Saudi Saeqah Training Omani Paratroopers:
DSC_0363.JPG

_DSC0263.JPG

_DSC0190.JPG

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

It is good to see our forces have become teachers from being students for a long time.

are these Saudi Navy helicopters?

Yeah these belong to the Navy. But in the Houthi Conflict as you can see they were leased to the Land forces because our Apaches were not enough. Here is a video of cougar during an operation:

Last edited by a moderator:
are these Saudi Navy helicopters?

Yeah these belong to the Navy. But in the Houthi Conflict as you can see they were leased to the Land forces because our Apaches were not enough. Here is a video of cougar during an operation:

watch

nice blend of US and russian weapons only one thing is missing SU 37 and S-400 maku KSA more invincible

Mosamania,

I have a friend who is serving as an engineer in RSAF since past 3years. According to his views, RSAF has non-strict attitude and relaxed laws towards maintaining aircraft spares databases. Smaller components are added/removed without following proper file entry methods.

Presence of great amount of spares and ever-green logistic chain has made things very easy for RSAF operators, my question is how you see administration related shortcomings in a real world combat scenario?

PS: BTW, very informative thread.

Mosamania,

I have a friend who is serving as an engineer in RSAF since past 3years. According to his views, RSAF has non-strict attitude and relaxed laws towards maintaining aircraft spares databases. Smaller components are added/removed without following proper file entry methods.

Presence of great amount of spares and ever-green logistic chain has made things very easy for RSAF operators, my question is how you see administration related shortcomings in a real world combat scenario?

PS: BTW, very informative thread.

That is to be expected from our government really. They won't fix anything until something goes seriously wrong for instance they won't put a car light until an intersection gets a traffic accidents or make a street's pedestrian lane until someone gets hit by a car and so on. I just hope they wise up from the "if something works why fix it" attitude before they are forced to deal with it in war time.

Back
Top Bottom