What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Choose either Turkey and Qatar of Egypt and UAE, you can't have both. Once again Pakistan proves that it will be an ally either way.
what qatar ?! qatar cant handle hajj. i didnt mention UAE that is 10 times more capable than qatar. lol
turky dosnt have to sit on the same table with egypt and UAE. and we cant let go of turkey its too important. we have some differences but saudi and turki are very pragmatic in politics. we also have common interests. erdogan is coming so lets see whats going to happen.
im thinking we should have an arab force. ksa uae bahrain jordan and egypt. then we should have another strategic force saudi pakistan and turkey. there is a lot of scenarios its too early to say. after few weeks more things will be clear. as you can see everyone is coming to visit the king these days.

what qatar ?! qatar cant handle hajj. i didnt mention UAE that is 10 times more capable than qatar. lol
turky dosnt have to sit on the same table with egypt and UAE. and we cant let go of turkey its too important. we have some differences but saudi and turki are very pragmatic in politics. we also have common interests. erdogan is coming so lets see whats going to happen.
im thinking we should have an arab force. ksa uae bahrain jordan and egypt. then we should have another strategic force saudi pakistan and turkey. there is a lot of scenarios its too early to say. after few weeks more things will be clear. as you can see everyone is coming to visit the king these days.

Doesn't work like that, current Saudi governemnt is more a friend of Turkey and Qatar than UAE and Egypt and time will show you, previous governemnt was more a friend of UAE and Egypt. In order to understand that you need to know a read history well, the real history of the world and the region not the history they teach you in school or in Wesal.

Doesn't work like that, current Saudi governemnt is more a friend of Turkey and Qatar than UAE and Egypt and time will show you, previous governemnt was more a friend of UAE and Egypt. In order to understand that you need to know a read history well, the real history of the world and the region not the history they teach you in school or in Wesal.
im talking about military forces and weapons manufactures. i didnt go into politics cuz its too complicated and trust me i know a lot or enough. ppl and political analyst have been assuming a lot these days without any official reports or source. even those who are close to the decision makers dont know whats really going to happen. when they report they dont say much. and i personally know a lot. and one thing they all said is that there is a lot of good change going to happen.
there is a possibility for anything and everything. one thing is clear the government wont be as hard as it use to be on the MB. although im against the MB in many things. but i dont hate them all and im not emotional in politics i use my brains and im reasonable. same thing with shia in general. but iran the government is a different thing.
i think its good and better that we dont make enemies with all MB. as saud al faisal just said from paris. we dont have problems with MB. we have problems with those who have bai3a to their murshed or linked to terrorist acts.
anyway you cant make all MB terrorists they are from morocco to Indonesia. they are presidents diplomats lawyers Drs etc..
so let us not jump to conclusions or assumptions and lets wait and see.

wesal is a good TV channel. the best out there. also SAFA TV. its aimed towards the shia and minorities in iran. not me and you. sometimes they make report to expose some lies in the Sunni community. they make general discussions to spread awareness. and of course they cover the war that is lead by iran against us.
do you think if this channel did one mistake it will still be on today ? regardless of how you feel about it. you know how the government is with these things. one mistake and thats it. you are gone. its a channel that made shia in iran stand on our side. regardless of sunni shia problems. no one can ever imagine such thing would happen one day. they have a program that teaches how to make wodo and pray the right way. thats not for me and you. and if its not working it wouldnt have lasted all this time.
wesal and safa gave hope to millions. ppl didnt know anything about their religion.
i doubt you really gave those channel enough time to understand what they are doing. im not saying you have to love or support them or even respect them. thats your choice. but to say they are a terrorist channel thats haram.

wallah as i was typing this wesal tv showed an iranian man who called Wesal Haq the farsi version and became muslim. him and his family and friends more than 20 ppl. if this keeps going on and spreading then we can prevent a war. or at least make the ppl stand with us. against their lunatic government. a government that threatened today it can take control of the arabian gulf and Hormuz. so whats bad in that ? how could such a beautiful thing be bad or terrorist ?

Last edited:
im talking about military forces and weapons manufactures. i didnt go into politics cuz its too complicated and trust me i know a lot or enough. ppl and political analyst have been assuming a lot these days without any official reports or source. even those who are close to the decision makers dont know whats really going to happen. when they report they dont say much. and i personally know a lot. and one thing they all said is that there is a lot of good change going to happen.
there is a possibility for anything and everything. one thing is clear the government wont be as hard as it use to be on the MB. although im against the MB in many things. but i dont hate them all and im not emotional in politics i use my brains and im reasonable. same thing with shia in general. but iran the government is a different thing.
i think its good and better that we dont make enemies with all MB. as saud al faisal just said from paris. we dont have problems with MB. we have problems with those who have bai3a to their murshed or linked to terrorist acts.
anyway you cant make all MB terrorists they are from morocco to Indonesia. they are presidents diplomats lawyers Drs etc..
so let us not jump to conclusions or assumptions and lets wait and see.

wesal is a good TV channel. the best out there. also SAFA TV. its aimed towards the shia and minorities in iran. not me and you. sometimes they make report to expose some lies in the Sunni community. they make general discussions to spread awareness. and of course they cover the war that is lead by iran against us.
do you think if this channel did one mistake it will still be on today ? regardless of how you feel about it. you know how the government is with these things. one mistake and thats it. you are gone. its a channel that made shia in iran stand on our side. regardless of sunni shia problems. no one can ever imagine such thing would happen one day. they have a program that teaches how to make wodo and pray the right way. thats not for me and you. and if its not working it wouldnt have lasted all this time.
wesal and safa gave hope to millions. ppl didnt know anything about their religion.
i doubt you really gave those channel enough time to understand what they are doing. im not saying you have to love or support them or even respect them. thats your choice. but to say they are a terrorist channel thats haram.

wallah as i was typing this wesal tv showed an iranian man who called Wesal Haq the farsi version and became muslim. him and his family and friends more than 20 ppl. if this keeps going on and spreading then we can prevent a war. or at least make the ppl stand with us. against their lunatic government. a government that threatened today it can take control of the arabian gulf and Hormuz. so whats bad in that ? how could such a beautiful thing be bad or terrorist ?

Look ya ibni, I grew up in a village raising and herding sheep, I memorized half the Quran when I was young, or rather forced to. I come from a very very conservative background. But as time passed I more and more educated myself, and then educated myself some more. The ideas that that channel spreads is one and the same with the one I was raised in, and I above all else despise that idea. I loath it with every bit in my soul. You too if you educate yourself and open your mind to the world. And realise that being cultured doesn't mean memorize what each and every Sahabah done, or having fun is not holding an egg on a spoon like an idiot.

Being cultured means knowing science, real science. You see science makes you smarter, but it doesn't make you wiser, no not at all, what makes you wiser is knowing history, real history, and the first step to knowing history is to run away from Arabic sources that are so biased it is sickening. Start with reading on the Sengoku in Japan. And end it with reading on what is happening today. The world will make sense and you feel like a viel that was forced on your eyes by those religious mongrels was lifted.

Look ya ibni, I grew up in a village raising and herding sheep, I memorized half the Quran when I was young, or rather forced to. I come from a very very conservative background. But as time passed I more and more educated myself, and then educated myself some more. The ideas that that channel spreads is one and the same with the one I was raised in, and I above all else despise that idea. I loath it with every bit in my soul. You too if you educate yourself and open your mind to the world. And realise that being cultured doesn't mean memorize what each and every Sahabah done, or having fun is not holding an egg on a spoon like an idiot.

Being cultured means knowing science, real science. You see science makes you smarter, but it doesn't make you wiser, no not at all, what makes you wiser is knowing history, real history, and the first step to knowing history is to run away from Arabic sources that are so biased it is sickening. Start with reading on the Sengoku in Japan. And end it with reading on what is happening today. The world will make sense and you feel like a viel that was forced on your eyes by those religious mongrels was lifted.
you are making it personal cuz of something you went through. the channel most of the time focuses on the shia books. not ours. cuz if we just showed them our books no one will listen. we show them their book. then show them quran and hadith. no one of our past scholars is being presented like he is the savior. thats not how its done. thats why i said you didnt watch enough. plus you got ppl saying ali is god. how is it bad to make them understand that he is not a god ?
you have your experiences maybe it was a bad a one i dont know. but i was raised completely the opposite in an open minded society really open. more western than saudi or arabic. and i was raised the first few years in aramco with americans then went to london and then spent every single vacation of my life outside the kigdom. during uni i lived outside the kigdom all around. i had my journey too and i know whats write and wrong. im well educated and informed.

since i was a kid if i didnt like something i wouldn't even bother giving it a chance. so i wasnt fed information like most ppl think not at all. i looked for the truth and found it hamdulelah. specially when i grew up. years after graduating from school
ماني مطوع ولا اعترف بالكلمه هذي. انا مسلم. اخطئ و اصيب و اذا اخطات استغفر. و اعترف بغلطي و ياما ياما صارت. لكن الفرق اني عمري ما قلت ان الغلط صح. حتى لو انا برتكب الغلط هذا بشكل يومي. اقول هذا غلط و استغفر. و اسويها مليون مره. هذي قتاعاني. مسالة مبدا.
ولا يمكن اقول الحلال حرام او العكس. و انا انسان متعلم ما احب اعقد الامور. اذا في شي في بالي بكل بساطه ارجع للقران و الحديث و اخذ الجواب.
على العموم الموضوع تشعب و طويل والله يحييك على الشاهي اذا نزلت جده و ندردش

Rakan doesn't realize those TV channels turn more of his own people into suicide bombers than they convert Shias to Sunnism. He's too much of an idiot to understand that, no matter how much you try to teach him you can't teach the ignorant.

Could you shed a bit more light on that? The whole idea of a Saudi pivot towards Qatar-Turkey at the expense of UAE-Egypt seems to be popular, but I'd appreciate your take on it.

Last edited:
Rakan doesn't realize those TV channels turn more of his own people into suicide bombers than they convert Shias to Sunnism. He's too much of an idiot to understand that, no matter how much you try to teach him you can't teach the ignorant.
you dont have brains. get shia books. get the quran and hadith. compare and you got wesal and safa TV.
open a thread about shia. and i dare you agree with one of my post. il only bring shia books and well known scholars. no wesal no wahhabi. just me you and shia books and top shia scholars.
but you cant cuz you are afraid of the truth. when someone says ali is allah how is that making wesal a terrorist tv ?! when khomeini says you can have sex with babies but without penetration then how does that make safa tv a terrorist channel.?! then when some shia scholars reject those fatwa. all we ask them to say it publicly and write an official fatwa.
your imams take fifth of everything you own and make billions and steal your money from you and the poor. all we ask is show us how is this from islam ?! im trying to help you keep your money is that a terrorist threat ?!
if i said infront of your face your wife had sex with another man and shes not a muslim. even if its true you will punch me in the face. so how can you say that to my mother and the mother of muslims as allah called her in the quran ?!
how is it a terrorist channel when it shows your books and top scholars saying that the quran is corrupted ?!
NOW MOST IMPORTANTLY how am i a terrorist when a top shia scholar says that you get rewarded for killing ppl like me ?! without a war or fight. there also books.
i can keep going on for hours. im not trying to win an argument. im trying to make you think. ask yourself what kind of religion call the wife and the top companions of the prophit more dirty than pigs and dogs. thats what your scholars write in books that are taught in schools and universities

look at you scared of a tv channel. even your scholars! what kind of religion is that ? a weak one
we face you with your own books and scholars and you call us idiots lol
if yu have self respect wallah you will take a break and think about your religion and what your saying again

@Rakan.SA and @Mosamania Please stop wasting time on your personal discussion and stop focusing on Saudi Armed Forces and SANG on this thread @Horus

Here Unwined and have some RSAF coffee:

10995198_779189505496631_839751403_n.jpg

Thanks a lot you are buying weapons from France for Lebanon, but deal was expected between you and France for 6 ships what happened to that ?
LOL You dont waste time. straight to business and arms sales discussion and inquiries hahaha. good i like that.
@Mosamania i imagined @Zarvan is your boss at office. you coming in lazy and late like all us saudis taking your time drinking coffee and reading newspaper.:coffee:
and @Zarvan is your pakistani boss trying to move your saudi lazy @$$ :taz:

im sure this happens 1000s of times on daily basis in saudi. between saudis and their foreign managers

hahaha :omghaha:

look at you scared of a tv channel. even your scholars! what kind of religion is that ? a weak one
we face you with your own books and scholars and you call us idiots lol
if yu have self respect wallah you will take a break and think about your religion and what your saying again

I'm not even Shia. Is @Mosamania Shia ? he doesn't agree with Wesal either. @Mosamania why don't you tell this retard that i'm no Shia.

I'm not scared of any channel i'm teaching you something here, such channels create more braindead cretins than they convert people. You're an example.

Back
Top Bottom