What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

I don't really think (in my opinion) that you need heavier ships,since there's almost no navies in ME that is a threat to yours. (The Iranian navy is too outdated,not really a threat.)
Concerning the Mistral,we will probably never deliver them since the situation in Ukraine isn't so good for now...
I don't think that you need these type of ships. Who will you invade ? :partay:
iran :taz: :flame:

the 100th PC-21 Is for RSAF with the tail number 1000
B-TJiOuCUAAIOyW.jpg_large.jpeg

the end of "murjan-15" training between Saudi and Egypt navies
B-mcf48UIAAbqIk.jpg
B-mcgBiUcAIICl4.jpg
B-mcgCMUIAACnrF.jpg
B-mcgPQUIAAgKju.jpg

B-mdP_1UIAASH3Q.jpg
B-mdQVKUIAEGdLH.jpg
B-mcf48UIAAbqIk.jpg

Last edited:
Saudi is studying a possible order of Lockheed's Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system, a deal that could be booked in 2017. does that mean we receive it 2017 or they start building it 2017 ?!

B-kz1nbUEAA2oLq.jpg

Raytheon and Boeing partner to provide command and control solution to Royal Saudi Air Force

Boeing joins Raytheon-led team to provide superior, integrated solution

ABU DHABI, Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) has announced that Boeing (NYSE: BA) will join the Raytheon team to offer a comprehensive C5I™ (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber and Intelligence) solution for the modernization of the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) command and control system. Raytheon and Boeing bring extensive expertise in command and control and large systems integration for domestic and international customers.

"Raytheon intends to build on our long and proven history in the successful development and global deployment of command and control systems by providing the best C5I solution to our Royal Saudi Air Force customer," said Bob
Delorge, vice president, Raytheon C4I Systems. "Boeing's system of systems and platform experience is a strong complement to our highly capable technologies and proven performance."

"Boeing has enjoyed a partnership with Saudi Arabia for nearly 70 years, so working with Raytheon to modernize the RSAF's command and control capability is important to us," said Paul Geery, vice president, Boeing C3 solutions. "This agreement brings two of the world's leading defense systems providers together to provide a world-class command and control system in support of the RSAF's growing fleet of state-of-the-art aircraft, including the F-15SA."

Raytheon would provide a specific and tailored C5I systems approach based on its Command View
® Mission Solutions suite of integrated and interoperable command and control capabilities. As the provider of the current RSAF command and control system, including the recent RSAF Air Operations Center, as well as the KSA MOD C4I System, Al Diriyah, Raytheon is uniquely positioned to provide the most comprehensive C5I solution to the Kingdom. Raytheon Command View Mission Solutions, fielded and operational in locations around the world, extend mission effectiveness from strategic operations centers to the tactical edge of the operational environment.

The program pursuit will be led by ThalesRaytheonSystems, a joint venture between Raytheon and Thales, and Raytheon Atheeb Systems Limited (RASL), the Raytheon and Atheeb Group joint venture in Saudi Arabia. RASL solidifies the longstanding partnership between Raytheon and Atheeb, and demonstrates Raytheon's commitment to place significant business into the Kingdom. Together, the companies have successfully managed and executed a number of command and control projects, including Peace Shield, the system currently used by the RSAF.

With uninterrupted operations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for nearly 50 years, Raytheon will continue to provide solutions, technology transfer, training and in-country support to the Kingdom and its military services.

Raytheon and Boeing partner to provide command and control solution to Royal... -- ABU DHABI, Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --

saudi last A330 MRTT almost finished

B-odynmWoAEFYnv.jpg_large.jpeg

Feb. 24 | ZK601/CS032, the second RSAF Typhoon Tranche 3
. btw all info and pics credited to @saikhamk on twitter.

B-oH1hiUsAEwUIM.jpg_large.jpeg

in the background you can see the plane number

B34km3pCUAAsrwR.jpg

you can see the number on the right and on the left small panels on the fuselage that are there to accomodate the fitting of CFT (Conformal Fuel Tanks).

B-oK1OfUEAI03_s.jpg_large.jpeg

future look

Typhoon-CFT-Al-Ain.jpg

Saudi Minister of National Guard Prince Miteb bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud met here today with the visiting Member of the Central Military Committee and Chief of General Equipment Commission of the People's Republic of China General Jung Yu Sha and his accompanying delegation. According to the Saudi Press Agency (SPA), both sides reviewed prospects for bilateral cooperation in the military and security fields in addition to issues of mutual interest

hmm i wonder if there is new types of weapon being discussed. what can they be ?! any thoughts what china has to offer to SANG ? i know this meeting dosnt have to be about weapons sales but just out of curiosity.

780992-513x340.jpg
b13.jpg
QNA_saudia-china-0240202015.jpg

Saudi Minister of National Guard Prince Miteb bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud met here today with the visiting Member of the Central Military Committee and Chief of General Equipment Commission of the People's Republic of China General Jung Yu Sha and his accompanying delegation. According to the Saudi Press Agency (SPA), both sides reviewed prospects for bilateral cooperation in the military and security fields in addition to issues of mutual interest

hmm i wonder if there is new types of weapon being discussed. what can they be ?! any thoughts what china has to offer to SANG ? i know this meeting dosnt have to be about weapons sales but just out of curiosity.

780992-513x340.jpg
b13.jpg
QNA_saudia-china-0240202015.jpg
:suicide: THIS THREAD IS DEAD :suicide:

View attachment 196282 View attachment 196283 View attachment 196284

:suicide: THIS THREAD IS DEAD :suicide:
China can offer you Artillery and MRLS and even Tanks and attack helicopters and many more things

China can offer you Artillery and MRLS and even Tanks and attack helicopters and many more things
MLRS yes
artillery and helicopters no. cuz SANG got good ones or the best.
Tanks no. cuz that would be with MOD not SANG

first thing i thought of is missiles so MLRS is the best possibility. and maybe other types of missiles.
if you know someone who is well informed about Chinese military equipment tag him

SSG school
What is the official name of the SSG School?

View attachment 192774

one badass pic for a member of the Emergency Forces

View attachment 192773

School name- Eagle's den

@Mosamania I once saw a pic of Pakistani instructor teaching hand to hand combat to SANG. Most of Saudi SF pics are about operator tactics, their movement or of their equipment. What about hand to hand combat, what kind of martial arts are taught to them ?

Last edited:
MLRS yes
artillery and helicopters no. cuz SANG got good ones or the best.
Tanks no. cuz that would be with MOD not SANG

first thing i thought of is missiles so MLRS is the best possibility. and maybe other types of missiles.
if you know someone who is well informed about Chinese military equipment tag him

I think SANG should receive Tanks and Fighter Jets.

School name- Eagle's den

@Mosamania I once saw a pic of Pakistani instructor teaching hand to hand combat to SANG. Most of Saudi SF pics are about operator tactics, their movement or of their equipment. What about hand to hand combat, what kind of martial arts are taught to them ?

For a long time Tae Kouwn do was the official martial Art taught to all branches of governemnt services including SANG and in fact you will older pictures here displaying Tae Kouwn Do, however it changed to Wu Shu and Wu Shu is now the official martial Art taight by the governemnt to its employees (Military + Police).

I think SANG should receive Tanks and Fighter Jets.

For a long time Tae Kouwn do was the official martial Art taught to all branches of governemnt services including SANG and in fact you will older pictures here displaying Tae Kouwn Do, however it changed to Wu Shu and Wu Shu is now the official martial Art taight by the governemnt to its employees (Military + Police).
i think all they need is modern heavy infantry armored vehicle not tanks.
and yes i support them having an air force. my choice would be SAAB gripen. its the best choice for SANG. its small you can operate it from small highways inside the city. very technologically advanced. they are modernizing it even more. its compatible with NATO. so anything we get for the typhoon can work with the gripen.
generally im a fan of SAAB work they got great stuff. if they were given a chance and the money other major companies are getting they would be even better.

i think all they need is modern heavy infantry armored vehicle not tanks.
and yes i support them having an air force. my choice would be SAAB gripen. its the best choice for SANG. its small you can operate it from small highways inside the city. very technologically advanced. they are modernizing it even more. its compatible with NATO. so anything we get for the typhoon can work with the gripen.
generally im a fan of SAAB work they got great stuff. if they were given a chance and the money other major companies are getting they would be even better.

The entire world is imposing soft sanctions on KSA right now. Like Germany and even Sweden despite the talks of reopening the defense deals the leftist still hold a resounding no on it. We are going to make the Bell 2 ATGM, one of the best in the world. Our AWACS which should have been 5 but it is running on difficulties right now that it might be the only one.

No matter which way you look at it, we are u see unofficial sanctions now. And that creats a serious threat on our military readiness. We need to push that by pushing for a more coherent industry. We don't have to make jets but at least we should start looking into making tanks and other heavy land vehicles as well as Naval vessels. Right now we at least make suport vessels in country but that needs to expand.

The west begun raising red flags once they saw that our willingness to truly transfer and icoroperate advanced technologies is real and committed, and our military becoming more capable if not the most capable in the mid east. And the idea that Saudi Armed Forces are just show and token militaries has vanished.

The entire world is imposing soft sanctions on KSA right now. Like Germany and even Sweden despite the talks of reopening the defense deals the leftist still hold a resounding no on it. We are going to make the Bell 2 ATGM, one of the best in the world. Our AWACS which should have been 5 but it is running on difficulties right now that it might be the only one.

No matter which way you look at it, we are u see unofficial sanctions now. And that creats a serious threat on our military readiness. We need to push that by pushing for a more coherent industry. We don't have to make jets but at least we should start looking into making tanks and other heavy land vehicles as well as Naval vessels. Right now we at least make suport vessels in country but that needs to expand.

The west begun raising red flags once they saw that our willingness to truly transfer and icoroperate advanced technologies is real and committed, and our military becoming more capable if not the most capable in the mid east. And the idea that Saudi Armed Forces are just show and token militaries has vanished.
I know i realized that long time ago. we have to move fast and quiet. every now and then you read a news about saudi government linked to 9/11 thats another way of blackmailing us and try to control us. they just did it not too long ago. and there are legal actions against saudi turkey kuwait and other countries. and its against the governments not just ppl.
the government should work quietly with other nations and secretly. especially in missile force. we need the capability to shoot down satellites if we wanted to. i know its a lot but there is always a way. cuz politics is dirty. we just need to find the ppl who we can share those strategic interest with. and at the same time not make any enemies. and dont lose our allies even though our allies are @$$holes sometimes.
no one will ever take us serious until they know we have the capability to start wars and end them whenever we want. and go to wars alone. of course this approach is a deterrence one.
we are a peaceful nation but we must have our own guns ready on the table.

Back
Top Bottom