What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Bro these are now way Al-Khalid 1 specs that HIT guy to Jane clearly told that AK-1 would have 1500 HP engine and a different gun and 4 other changes but this shows same engine and same gun which are the major changes coming in AK-1 so we should wait for AK-1 to be shown.

Will be but for AK-2 which is still under development.

it would be great if saudi and pakistan can do R&D on 3 things. all types of missiles and warheads, tanks and the jf-17. i know saudi is not in need of the jf-17 but the point is to improve and maybe after 10 years from now they can reach something great. oh and i forgot to mention the 4th thing electronic warfare. of course im sure there is some kind of work going on between saudi and pakistan but the thing is no one knows what kind and to what extent. we can only speculate. if any one has info about this please share
thank you

one more thing to mention is we all know that saudi is already working with western companies on some defence technology and thats great but we dont trust the west at all. im not saying saudi should stop working with them of course lol but instead expanding military relations with pakistan specially in R&D. also economic ties cuz the military business is usually waste of money but good economy and business bring stability

Exercise tiger 3 with the French Special Forces

25inrwx.jpg
168bj2t.jpg
1273_11509.jpg
16843_21849.jpg
23894_92864.jpg
30937_39409.jpg
77721_28071.jpg
361854.jpg
1418239215281.jpg
ncxo54.jpg

tiger 3 haven't finished yet and another saudi american exercise started!! i mean its nice and all but the past 3 years the amount of exercises between saudi and allied countries are increasing. the pakistani navy was in jeddah i think.. but i dont know if that too was an exercise

tiger 3 haven't finished yet and another saudi american exercise started!! i mean its nice and all but the past 3 years the amount of exercises between saudi and allied countries are increasing. the pakistani navy was in jeddah i think.. but i dont know if that too was an exercise

Bro, it can never be a bad thing to train with the best on a frequent basis. That's what militaries are for. They are supposed to be battle ready whenever necessary. Wars are too be avoided but are nevertheless the best training for any military. Yet military exercises with global military powers (that happen to be allies) is the best you can get in our situation.

2irzna.jpg

1rep10.jpg

2hhhb2b.jpg

2zji3w8.jpg

Yes, it's a military exercise between the Saudi Arabian Navy and the US Navy at the King Abdul-Aziz Naval Base in Jubail.
B4gTAjoCYAAsrl3.jpg

B4gTALBCEAEsB4N.jpg

B4gTAMiCcAAhnZa.jpg

800109684252.jpg

213079577588.jpg

691816650366.jpg

Back
Top Bottom