What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

BSxIzb2CIAA3fYY.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:
So your opinion is based on a hunch :what:

Okay :yay:

Not sure what a "hunch" means in English but yes that is just what I believe given the current situation of the region and our growing influence and power in the region.:yay:

I mean there is no doubt that there will be another delivery but the question is when and how big that delivery will be? If you ask me. But I am no expert or any insider. I can ask one of my cousins who is in the RSAF but I doubt that he has any secret information.:coffee:

Hunch = guess

Hmm, I though you were going to give us a number; Well, I predict that they will order additional 48 Typhoons.

Not sure what a "hunch" means in English but yes that is just what I believe given the current situation of the region and our growing influence and power in the region.:yay:

I mean there is no doubt that there will be another delivery but the question is when and how big that delivery will be? If you ask me. But I am no expert or any insider. I can ask one of my cousins who is in the RSAF but I doubt that he has any secret information.:coffee:

RSAF_Typhoon_at_Malta_-_Gordon_Zammit.jpg

Beat that kiddo :coffee:

RSAF looks really cool but one thing they have to look into IMO is the maintainance cost. They have too much costs relative to the equipment they use and really need to be more efficient. With the budget they have they should be dwarfing all other AF in the region by a overwhelming factor. More close collaboration with PAF/TuAF , diversifying source and developing backward industrial linkages to manufacture parts & components should do the trick. They can do it since they have enough money to do so. Hope all the best to RSAF.

The maintenance cost depends on what kind of equipments do you have, how flexible the exporting country is, and how long will a given maintenance take.

But I guess I couldn't agree more with you.

All the best to the people of the BD.

RSAF looks really cool but one thing they have to look into IMO is the maintainance cost. They have too much costs relative to the equipment they use and really need to be more efficient. With the budget they have they should be dwarfing all other AF in the region by a overwhelming factor. More close collaboration with PAF/TuAF , diversifying source and developing backward industrial linkages to manufacture parts & components should do the trick. They can do it since they have enough money to do so. Hope all the best to RSAF.

Back
Top Bottom