What's new

Saudi Arabia Will Go It Alone

We are seeing new Age happening in Syria
Ahle Sunnat wal jamaat [Real sunni] ,shia and christian fighting with Salafi,wahabies and killing them in thousand inshallah this collaboration will last longer and with allah's help will be able to get rid of the disease call wahabism .ameen
mate i am pretty much surprised after reading your posts in this thread.aren't you the same guy whp was supporting the tangos sent by Pakistan into Kashmir a few months back in another thread!i am really surprised to see the same person now bashing the wahaabi school of theocracy(p.s. don't get offended but i am a bit confused).btw are you a Shia?

Iran-Iraq war - Eight years
Result - Draw
Achievement - Iraq military strength increased.

No, the outcome of the Iran-Iraq war are far away than what you probably think.

A- The US objective was to destroy or inflict a great damage against the former imperial army of Iran - which was the strongest of all in the region -

B- Weaken Iran both on economic level as well as the industrial level - prior to the revolution Iran was progressive but thanks to the Mullahs who sent Iran to the Stone Age -

C- Isolating Iran politically, engulfing the country with several military bases from the north to south.

Iraq against the Arabs before the Gulf war - 5 minutes
Result - Iraq scared them off.
Achievement - Arabs brought 32 countries to bring down Iraq. :lol:

Just for the record:

There was no standing army when Iraq crawled into Kuwait which was 20 times smaller than Iraq :lol: No confrontation took place, not until passing two resolutions in war in the security council.

@Ghulam

I don't reply to trolls but I just want to say something for a sec.

The majority of the Iranians outside the country are not religious and they don't like the Iranian government. In here, they are Atheist who left Shi'aism and in YOUR country, they gave up their own religion and either went back to Zoroastrianism and Atheism who hate the Safavid government. I know this because I have friends who are ashamed of their country and wished to remove the Safavid regime and the Iranians and the Shi'as hate the Suunis as much as they hate Israel but they rather target the Suunis than Israel. Are you going to deny this?

I am still happy at what Saudi is doing what they want alone so they are suspicious but being alone is not enough because they may not be comparable to Iran's strength once America shift their alliance to the Safavids. Still need allies though, maybe Pakistan, Turkey or others etc because...

Iran-Iraq war - Eight years
Result - Draw
Achievement - Iraq military strength increased.

Iraq against the Arabs before the Gulf war - 5 minutes
Result - Iraq scared them off.
Achievement - Arabs brought 32 countries to bring down Iraq. :lol:

The Safavids must be happy to read this.

go back to my post and if you find it please post here so everybody know how big hypocrate i am .:suicide:

mate i am pretty much surprised after reading your posts in this thread.aren't you the same guy whp was supporting the tangos sent by Pakistan into Kashmir a few months back in another thread!i am really surprised to see the same person now bashing the wahaabi school of theocracy(p.s. don't get offended but i am a bit confused).btw are you a Shia?

I would be careful if i were you, US is known to abandon its allies at crucial times.
Sir, they had already abandon the Gulf allies. They got along with the Iranian government who now gain their confidence to meddle and have their sight on the Gulf because of the nuclear agreement that had been solved. There were news couple days ago that Iran is doing a major navy drill on the Persian Gulf, is that why the UAE sees this drill hostile to them and put an immediate deal over an occupied Islands?

Iran now sees Saudi Arabia as their main target, starting by using proxies on the Eastern Province (Shiite cities), Bahrain and the Yemeni Shiite rebels and maybe Kuwait since the Shiite population is 40%. Arabs can't stand Iran alone without US support unless if goes to Arab insurgent conflict lead by guerilla tactics in the region because the Gulf army is weak, they have expensive weapons used for shows but lack of power, they'll be force to used guerilla than conventional warfare to combat the opposition. Iran has bigger manpower and speaking geographically (inside Middle East), they have military experience for eight years 30 years ago which is not long time ago for a human lifespan (IRGC high ranks served in Iran-Iraq war may be alive) since modern warfare began on the late 20 century and the 21st, Saudi Arabia has none ecept Gulf war but the majority of the role was done by the Western allies, Iran can also use Iraq military since the government had shown their loyal to Iran, not to mention Iraq encountered Kuwait easily which can benefit Iran's strategic need and begin a legal binding for all Shiites to become hostile to the Suunis.

Uncle Sam and Nikolai Volkoff will simply watch or they'll probably use a Contra Affair tactics which was used in the 80s on secret dealings with Iran to combat Iraq. As usual, likely the Western countries will arm both sides if war is triggered.

Iranian politician says his country can ‘easily occupy’ Saudi Arabia

Last edited:
@GTR66 dude don't smoke or inject that much heroin in the future. Your post makes absolutely no sense.

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Bubblegum Crisis etc.

Shias are a minority in the Eastern Province of KSA. They number approximately 33% of the people in that province. Shias in Kuwait number 30% and many of them are not nationals meaning that they can get deported tomorrow if the rulers/government decided so.

Regarding your fantasy statement about some nobody from Iran, then I wonder why they have not occupied KSA already if that was so easy?

They could not defeat or even occupy Iraq, other than some small strips of land (1 Arab country out of over 20) and they dream of occupying a country of which parts have never been occupied by outsiders and the biggest Arab country with a MUCH, MUCH more difficult terrain than Iraq.

OK, and I am Santa Claus.

Last edited:
@GTR66
Shias are a minority in the Eastern Province of KSA. They number approximately 33% of the people in that province. Shias in Kuwait number 30% and many of them are not nationals meaning that they can get deported tomorrow if the rulers/government decided so.

Regarding your fantasy statement about some nobody from Iran, then I wonder why they have not occupied KSA already if that was so easy?

They could not defeat or even occupy Iraq, other than some small strips of land (1 Arab country out of over 20) and they dream of occupying a country of which parts have never been occupied by outsiders and the biggest Arab country with a MUCH, MUCH more difficult terrain than Iraq.

Are you saying Saudi Arabia is stronger than Iran? LOL! I dare you to give me one evidence on Saudi Arabia meddling the countries in response what Iran had meddled.

Iran had meddled Lebanon. Even though, the Lebanese are not Iranians but openly to show their loyality to Iran which is Hezbollah who has strong presence in the country. Saudi Arabia had failed to respond that. This applies to Iraq where Saudi Arabia had failed to push Iran back and they had failed to hit back in Bahrain and Yemen who openly to show their loyality to Iran proved that Iran had meddled the two countries yet Saudi Arabia avoided touching Iran and waste their men to fight the Yemeni Shiites and guarded Bahrain while Iran watches and supported the Shiites because they are untouchable to you guys and they manage to continue with meddling the Arab countries at the same time gaining stronger with the nuclear agreement, their expansion and the Western allies seems to backstab your fellow Arab governments recently which eventually gained Iran's confidence. This is embarrasing for Saudi Arabia because they are Arabs while Iran are not yet has a bigger influence in the Arab world proved they can do what they want anytime.

The majority of precious oil field is located to the east of Saudi Arabia, in Ihsaa, Qateef, and Dammam where the Shiites lives, Iran can have their sight in the region and Bahrain to expand their influence. Why should Uncle Sam care since they target mainly Suuni Muslims and it doesn't matter about the population regardless they are Suuni or Shiite. Haven't Iraq learnt a lesson for you? Your fellow Shiites had backstabbed the Iraq Suunis and gained upper hand in the country. This can happen to the Gulf states. Iraq is not comparable to the Gulf, at least Iraq had the gut to start the Iran-Iraq war while the country is populated with Shiites, they didn't even meddle or used proxies.

By the way, the Shiites are stronger because they are more united compared to the Suunis who are more fractured when it comes to unity and leadership. They sends IRGC and encourages Shiites mainly Hezbollah and Iraq to Syria while Saudi Arabia and Jordan reportdely sends their own people to prison if they attempt to join the rebellion. :rofl:

So far, Iran will continue with their expansion, get along with your former Western allies and spreads their proxies throughout the region by sending intelligence which had happened often in the Gulf and using sponsored terrorism in the Middle East. Saudi Arabia is unable and won't respond otherwise they'll have to confront Iran if they want this to stop.

Truth hurts, nuff said.

Last edited:
There was no standing army when Iraq crawled into Kuwait which was 20 times smaller than Iraq :lol: No confrontation took place, not until passing two resolutions in war in the security council.
OK, I know how small is Kuwait and that's why PSF exist in the Arabia :)

Really laughable ...This SA is supporting most of the terror activities and their finance through out the world and now they taking about other act as a Terrorist...Totally stupid people..

Are you saying Saudi Arabia is stronger than Iran? LOL! I dare you to give me one evidence on Saudi Arabia meddling the countries in response what Iran had meddled.

Iran had meddled Lebanon. Even though, the Lebanese are not Iranians but openly to show their loyality to Iran which is Hezbollah who has strong presence in the country. Saudi Arabia had failed to respond that. This applies to Iraq where Saudi Arabia had failed to push Iran back and they had failed to hit back in Bahrain and Yemen who openly to show their loyality to Iran proved that Iran had meddled the two countries yet Saudi Arabia avoided touching Iran and waste their men to fight the Yemeni Shiites and guarded Bahrain while Iran watches and supported the Shiites because they are untouchable to you guys and they manage to continue with meddling the Arab countries at the same time gaining stronger with the nuclear agreement, their expansion and the Western allies seems to backstab your fellow Arab governments recently which eventually gained Iran's confidence. This is embarrasing for Saudi Arabia because they are Arabs while Iran are not yet has a bigger influence in the Arab world proved they can do what they want anytime.

The majority of precious oil field is located to the east of Saudi Arabia, in Ihsaa, Qateef, and Dammam where the Shiites lives, Iran can have their sight in the region and Bahrain to expand their influence. Why should Uncle Sam care since they target mainly Suuni Muslims and it doesn't matter about the population regardless they are Suuni or Shiite. Haven't Iraq learnt a lesson for you? Your fellow Shiites had backstabbed the Iraq Suunis and gained upper hand in the country. This can happen to the Gulf states. Iraq is not comparable to the Gulf, at least Iraq had the gut to start the Iran-Iraq war while the country is populated with Shiites, they didn't even meddle or used proxies.

By the way, the Shiites are stronger because they are more united compared to the Suunis who are more fractured when it comes to unity and leadership. They sends IRGC and encourages Shiites mainly Hezbollah and Iraq to Syria while Saudi Arabia and Jordan reportdely sends their own people to prison if they attempt to join the rebellion. :rofl:

So far, Iran will continue with their expansion, get along with your former Western allies and spreads their proxies throughout the region by sending intelligence which had happened often in the Gulf and using sponsored terrorism in the Middle East. Saudi Arabia is unable and won't respond otherwise they'll have to confront Iran if they want this to stop.

Truth hurts, nuff said.

Are you crazy? As I said lay off the heroin or whatever you are smoking. KSA's military is much, much superior in terms of military hardware. Iran would never be able to defeat KSA let alone occupy it unless they became a nuclear power (highly unlikely). End of discussion. You also know what happens the day they became a nuclear power? KSA becomes one too. More or less a open secret.

What are you talking about? HizbAlShaitan are controlling a small area of Southern Lebanon and most of the time they act independently. KSA has the backing of more or less all Sunnis in Lebanon and supports political groups there and other groups. They are not getting defeated by any HizbAlShaitan but have their strongholds as do HizbAlShaitan.

Are you dumb? KSA invaded Bahrain and restored order. Iran where nowhere to see, LOL.

KSA defeated the Houthis a few years back and since then the Houthis have become irrelevant. They can't even defeat a few rag-tag Sunni tribes in their own areas. What the hell are you talking about?

Since when is Iran controlling Iraq? Care to elaborate?

You are really laughable with all of your unfounded fantasy claims.

Iraq is majority Shia so no wonder that they now rule. The Eastern Province is 33% Shia so they will play no major role. The only majority Shia area in KSA is Qatif. Bahrain is today 50-50% Sunni-Shia. The Bahraini government has also been giving citizenships to Sunni Arabs from outside of Bahrain so it is a question of time before Sunnis become a majority there as well. So then there will only be 3 Shia majority counties in the world. Iran, Iraq (60% Shia) and Azerbaijan that plays no role and are hostile to Iran aside from being one of the most secular Muslim countries.

@Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE

Comedy central above.

Last edited:
Saudis insist they are more than capable to export terror on their own. Allies no more required.

Saudis insist they are more than capable to export terror on their own. Allies no more required.

t0ncdx.jpg

:lol:

@JUBA @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend

We have a different idea of what makes countries stronger. For KSA, We did resort to military options twice, firstly, in Yemen where 25k Iran-backed Shias were slaughtered, begged for a ceasefire which did occur but in our watch's not someone else's. Secondly, in Bahrain despite the fact that Iranians consider Bahrain to be a part of their own home land. Yet we saw nothing but empty shouts and raves.

Similarly, we contributed to the overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood of which Iran invested several hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars, and what did happen? Well, Iran's charge de faire was kicked out of the country, and to add an insult to injury, today, the Egyptian Supreme Court pressed new charges against the MB, they accused them of conspiring with foreign entities i.e. Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas? See a pattern in this?

Iran had meddled Lebanon

It supported a Shia group, on religious basis, offering millions and millions of dollars, while starving their own people.

And What is happening today? Iranians and Hezbollah personnels are dying on daily basis in Syria due to their role, which instigated the Muslim World against them.

Even though, the Lebanese are not Iranians but openly to show their loyality to Iran which is Hezbollah who has strong presence in the country

Only fools would think that Lebanese are loyal to Iran by nature, it is only Hezbollah.

Saudi Arabia had failed to respond that.

Try to do some research prior to getting into a civil debate whereby common sense, knowledge and rational apply.

March 14 Alliance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many presidents did the March 14 Alliance have in office over the years? How did they manage to instigate the Lebanese against Hezbollah? What kind of sentiment does the average Lebanese have toward Hezbollah? You do realize that more than 3000 Lebanese of whom happen to be Shias died during the 2006 war? Southern Lebanon was sent back to the Stone Age.

This applies to Iraq where Saudi Arabia had failed to push Iran back and they had failed to hit back in Bahrain and Yemen who openly to show their loyality to Iran

Basically, what happened during the invasion of Iraq by the US was nothing more than a natural pecking-order whereby the vast majority of people who adhere to the Shia's faith elected a Shia prime minister. If Iran holds power in Iraq then Iran should at least have tried to protect those who share something in common with her or at least protect its own citizens in Iraq.

Here are some examples:

Several killed in Iraq-Iran pipeline attack - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Bombing kills Iranian pilgrim in Iraq - Tehran Times

Iran pilgrims die in Iraq bombing - Middle East - World - The Independent

For KSA, having a cordial relation with Iraq is more than enough. We look for no trouble or try to make any in a country where tens and tens of Iraqis - most of whom are Shias - are being killed in daily basis.

When it comes to Bahrain, I don't know whether I should laugh or clap at your intelligence, actions speak louder than words!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwpJXpKVFwE

On the other hand, there were only mere rants, like always via PressTV

If Iran insists on claiming that Bahrain is a part of its own land, then Iran has to demonstrate the same force the RSLF demonstrated in Bahrain!

Yemen wasn't a paradise to Iran's aspiration either. Every single dollar they spent on their terrorists flew like a pie in the sky!

Again, if Iran wants to protect or save their own brothers and sisters, they need to have enough balls to scramble their F-4s & F-5s to Yemen! I'm sure they are going to get the same treat they got in the 80s when we shot two war planes of theirs. Funnily enough, they never asked the Saudis to return the bodies of their own pilots, this shows how cheap their citizens are.

proved that Iran had meddled the two countries yet Saudi Arabia avoided touching Iran and waste their men to fight the Yemeni Shiites and guarded Bahrain while Iran watches and supported the Shiites because they are untouchable to you guys and they manage to continue with meddling the Arab countries

Are you trying to be broad and dumb in here? Bahrain is considered to be a part of greater Persia, they have been dreaming to capture since the 1950s. Denying such fact is like denying the fact that sun raises from the east, sets from the west.

If this is the kind of meddling you are talking about, then please bring more!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ln55vvI-XLI

Instead of spending the money on their citizens especially those who are dying due to the lack of medicine, the Mullahs continue outsourcing every single penny externally. They're being milked by every nook and cranny, once in Egypt by the MB, Hamas in Gaza, Assad in Syria, terrorists in Yemen, and elsewhere.

Six Million Iranian Patients suffer from lack of medicine due to US Sanctions | Global Research

Wouldn't be more prudent if they try to save their own people? Instead of spending money here and there.

at the same time gaining stronger with the nuclear agreement

With the new terms dictated by the Intl. community to inspect Iran's military industrial complexes, and the new sets of sanctions imposed by the Congress, I clearly see how bright this interim " agreement " is going.

the Western allies seems to backstab your fellow Arab governments recently which eventually gained Iran's confidence

The US commander in chief couldn't stand a chance against the Egyptian people, demanding the step down of the former president Mubarak. If you call this a stab in the back, then I still see some hope in humanity, won't regret voting for Barack Hussein Obama.

If you see a confidence in Iran over the nuke agreement, then I must say that you know nothing about politics, diplomacy by extension.

This is embarrasing for Saudi Arabia because they are Arabs while Iran are not yet has a bigger influence in the Arab world proved they can do what they want anytime.

Yeah, expelling the Iranian charge de faire to Egypt shows how much of a big influence they have in the Arab world.

And yeah, Morocco's termination of foreign relations with Iran shows how much of a big influence they have in the Arab world.

And yeah, Bahrain's decision to halt all travel from/to Iran shows how much of influence they have in the Arab world.

And yeah, the UAE's voting in favor of new sanctions two years ago against Iran shows how influential the Iranians are in the Arab world.

And yeah, Sudan's announcement that it will limit its cooperation with Iran shows the great influence the Iranians have in the Arab world.

The more money Iran spends to gawk around the Arab world is greatly appreciated, we want them to spend as much as they possibly could!

The majority of precious oil field is located to the east of Saudi Arabia, in Ihsaa, Qateef, and Dammam where the Shiites lives, Iran can have their sight in the region and Bahrain to expand their influence. Why should Uncle Sam care since they target mainly Suuni Muslims and it doesn't matter about the population regardless they are Suuni or Shiite

It's been three years already when we invaded Bahrain, let's see how this great influence would work.

Speaking of the on-sight targeting of Saudi oil fields, I hate to disappoint you but Iran's crappy copied North Korean missiles make no difference to us. We enjoy air superiority over them, not to mention the peace shield, bro!

Saudi Arabia - Peace Shield

You may also check this out to see how vulnerable we are if it comes to Iran's missile might!

http://dspace.mit.edu/openaccess-disseminate/1721.1/66242

Haven't Iraq learnt a lesson for you?

You mean haven't we learned a lesson from Iraq? I guess, you should ask the Iranians, after all, they lost 600k to Iraq!

Not to mention the massive air campaign launched against them despite the fact that Iraq had aging MiG-21s compared to their F-14s.

Your fellow Shiites had backstabbed the Iraq Suunis and gained upper hand in the country. This can happen to the Gulf states.

Don't you see or fallow the news? Almost everyday Al-Qaida claims an attack against Shias in which tens die.

The Saudi Shia community is divided with one wanting to kill the other just because they fallow a different school of Shiaism. We are the ones who protect them.

Bro, equip yourself with knowledge, otherwise you gonna lose the argument!

Iraq is not comparable to the Gulf, at least Iraq had the gut to start the Iran-Iraq war while the country is populated with Shiites, they didn't even meddle or used proxies.

The Baathist regime used multiple types of propaganda, intimidation to instigate the Iraqis against the Iranians. The Pan-Arabist regime never gave a crap about faith or sect, otherwise, the orthodox Christian Tariq Aziz wouldn't have been appointed by the party to be their FM.

By the way, the Shiites are stronger because they are more united compared to the Suunis who are more fractured when it comes to unity and leadership. They sends IRGC and encourages Shiites mainly Hezbollah and Iraq to Syria

Not all Shias are in favor of what's taking place in Syria, some of them risked their lives to condemn Shias involvement in this such as the Leader of Al-Mahdi's Army, and the former Mufti of Lebanon. While Al-Nusrah, Al-Qaida are taking the league on the other hand but more brutally - but they still don't represent the Sunnis -

Iran is sending its own people to fight over their which is good, let them bleed to death.

while Saudi Arabia and Jordan reportdely sends their own people to prison if they attempt to join the rebellion.

That's a blatant lie bro! Many are sneaking into the Syrian boarders from Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan. Most of them are joining the far right groups.

So far, Iran will continue with their expansion, get along with your former Western allies and spreads their proxies throughout the region by sending intelligence which had happened often in the Gulf and using sponsored terrorism in the Middle East

Saudi Arabia is unable and won't respond otherwise they'll have to confront Iran if they want this to stop.

Iran had its chance where it can retaliate when it enjoyed on-cutting-edge military over us. By the time when we shot 200 Iranians dead, shot down their jets, we saw nothing but big talk. Now the Taliban will return to power, we will keep them in check.

When the Taliban - which we created to counter them - killed their own boarder guards in the late 90s, they went to protest to the UN, while we on the other hand, bombed the heck out of the Hauthis, without giving a fuzz about the UN or whoever. See the difference?

Truth hurts, nuff said.

Nothing can feed my guilty pleasure than lecturing a clueless dingbat, the more I get to see your kin, the more I believe that I was meant to be here. :omghaha:

As the saying goes, I think that is " all she wrote " for myself.

Truth hurts, nuff said.

Really laughable ...This SA is supporting most of the terror activities and their finance through out the world and now they taking about other act as a Terrorist...Totally stupid people..

I hope it won't be as laugable as the treatment you were given by the US :lol:

Last edited:
@JUBA @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend

We have a different idea of what makes countries stronger. For KSA, We did resort to military options twice, firstly, in Yemen where 25k Iran-backed Shias were slaughtered, begged for a ceasefire which did occur but in our watch's not someone else's. Secondly, in Bahrain despite the fact that Iranians consider Bahrain to be a part of their own home land. Yet we saw nothing but empty shouts and raves.

Similarly, we contributed to the overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood of which Iran invested several hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars, and what did happen? Well, Iran's charge de faire was kicked out of the country, and to add an insult to injury, today, the Egyptian Supreme Court pressed new charges against the MB, they accused them of conspiring with foreign entities i.e. Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas? See a pattern in this?

It supported a Shia group, on religious basis, offering millions and millions of dollars, while starving their own people.

And What is happening today? Iranians and Hezbollah personnels are dying on daily basis in Syria due to their role, which instigated the Muslim World against them.

Only fools would think that Lebanese are loyal to Iran by nature, it is only Hezbollah.

Try to do some research prior to getting into a civil debate whereby common sense, knowledge and rational apply.

March 14 Alliance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many presidents did the March 14 Alliance have in office over the years? How did they manage to instigate the Lebanese against Hezbollah? What kind of sentiment does the average Lebanese have toward Hezbollah? You do realize that more than 3000 Lebanese of whom happen to be Shias died during the 2006 war? Southern Lebanon was sent back to the Stone Age.

Basically, what happened during the invasion of Iraq by the US was nothing more than a natural pecking-order whereby the vast majority of people who adhere to the Shia's faith elected a Shia prime minister. If Iran holds power in Iraq then Iran should at least have tried to protect those who share something in common with her or at least protect its own citizens in Iraq.

Here are some examples:

Several killed in Iraq-Iran pipeline attack - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Bombing kills Iranian pilgrim in Iraq - Tehran Times

Iran pilgrims die in Iraq bombing - Middle East - World - The Independent

For KSA, having a cordial relation with Iraq is more than enough. We look for no trouble or try to make any in a country where tens and tens of Iraqis - most of whom are Shias - are being killed in daily basis.

When it comes to Bahrain, I don't know whether I should laugh or clap at your intelligence, actions speak louder than words!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwpJXpKVFwE

On the other hand, there were only mere rants, like always via PressTV

If Iran insists on claiming that Bahrain is a part of its own land, then Iran has to demonstrate the same force the RSLF demonstrated in Bahrain!

Yemen wasn't a paradise to Iran's aspiration either. Every single dollar they spent on their terrorists flew like a pie in the sky!

Again, if Iran wants to protect or save their own brothers and sisters, they need to have enough balls to scramble their F-4s & F-5s to Yemen! I'm sure they are going to get the same treat they got in the 80s when we shot two war planes of theirs. Funnily enough, they never asked the Saudis to return the bodies of their own pilots, this shows how cheap their citizens are.

Are you trying to be broad and dumb in here? Bahrain is considered to be a part of greater Persia, they have been dreaming to capture since the 1950s. Denying such fact is like denying the fact that sun raises from the east, sets from the west.

If this is the kind of meddling you are talking about, then please bring more!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ln55vvI-XLI

Instead of spending the money on their citizens especially those who are dying due to the lack of medicine, the Mullahs continue outsourcing every single penny externally. They're being milked by every nook and cranny, once in Egypt by the MB, Hamas in Gaza, Assad in Syria, terrorists in Yemen, and elsewhere.

Six Million Iranian Patients suffer from lack of medicine due to US Sanctions | Global Research

Wouldn't be more prudent if they try to save their own people? Instead of spending money here and there.

With the new terms dictated by the Intl. community to inspect Iran's military industrial complexes, and the new sets of sanctions imposed by the Congress, I clearly see how bright this interim " agreement " is going.

The US commander in chief couldn't stand a chance against the Egyptian people, demanding the step down of the former president Mubarak. If you call this a stab in the back, then I still see some hope in humanity, won't regret voting for Barack Hussein Obama.

If you see a confidence in Iran over the nuke agreement, then I must say that you know nothing about politics, diplomacy by extension.

Yeah, expelling the Iranian charge de faire to Egypt shows how much of a big influence they have in the Arab world.

And yeah, Morocco's termination of foreign relations with Iran shows how much of a big influence they have in the Arab world.

And yeah, Bahrain's decision to halt all travel from/to Iran shows how much of influence they have in the Arab world.

And yeah, the UAE's voting in favor of new sanctions two years ago against Iran shows how influential the Iranians are in the Arab world.

And yeah, Sudan's announcement that it will limit its cooperation with Iran shows the great influence the Iranians have in the Arab world.

The more money Iran spends to gawk around the Arab world is greatly appreciated, we want them to spend as much as they possibly could!

It's been three years already when we invaded Bahrain, let's see how this great influence would work.

Speaking of the on-sight targeting of Saudi oil fields, I hate to disappoint you but Iran's crappy copied North Korean missiles make no difference to us. We enjoy air superiority over them, not to mention the peace shield, bro!

Saudi Arabia - Peace Shield

You may also check this out to see how vulnerable we are if it comes to Iran's missile might!

http://dspace.mit.edu/openaccess-disseminate/1721.1/66242

You mean haven't we learned a lesson from Iraq? I guess, you should ask the Iranians, after all, they lost 600k to Iraq!

Not to mention the massive air campaign launched against them despite the fact that Iraq had aging MiG-21s compared to their F-14s.

Don't you see or fallow the news? Almost everyday Al-Qaida claims an attack against Shias in which tens die.

The Saudi Shia community is divided with one wanting to kill the other just because they fallow a different school of Shiaism. We are the ones who protect them.

Bro, equip yourself with knowledge, otherwise you gonna lose the argument!

The Baathist regime used multiple types of propaganda, intimidation to instigate the Iraqis against the Iranians. The Pan-Arabist regime never gave a crap about faith or sect, otherwise, the orthodox Christian Tariq Aziz wouldn't have been appointed by the party to be their FM.

Not all Shias are in favor of what's taking place in Syria, some of them risked their lives to condemn Shias involvement in this such as the Leader of Al-Mahdi's Army, and the former Mufti of Lebanon. While Al-Nusrah, Al-Qaida are taking the league on the other hand but more brutally - but they still don't represent the Sunnis -

Iran is sending its own people to fight over their which is good, let them bleed to death.

That's a blatant lie bro! Many are sneaking into the Syrian boarders from Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan. Most of them are joining the far right groups.

Iran had its chance where it can retaliate when it enjoyed on-cutting-edge military over us. By the time when we shot 200 Iranians dead, shot down their jets, we saw nothing but big talk. Now the Taliban will return to power, we will keep them in check.

When the Taliban - which we created to counter them - killed their own boarder guards in the late 90s, they went to protest to the UN, while we on the other hand, bombed the heck out of the Hauthis, without giving a fuzz about the UN or whoever. See the difference?

Nothing can feed my guilty pleasure than lecturing a clueless dingbat, the more I get to see your kin, the more I believe that I was meant to be here. :omghaha:

As the saying goes, I think that is " all she wrote " for myself.

I hope it won't be as laugable as the treatment you were given by the US :lol:

:enjoy:

What can I say 7abibi? If I could give you 100 thanks for that post I sure would have done so. Also if this forum ever invents a "literary canon" then I believe that your post should be on the first page of such a canon.
I did not have the time to repeat those well-known facts that you brilliantly put forward but let us see how he will reply if he will even reply to begin with since I am not sure if it is possible to write that much nonsense in such a short time period.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom