What's new

Saudi Arabia Will Go It Alone

This always gives me the chills.

How right he was.

Last edited:
You can't attack a rat bro, let alone thousands of kilometers countries away from your mother " Russia "
We literally can trigger a 2nd Chechen war in few days, you'd better stop you arrogance, we know who you really are.

ddhoi9.jpg

VS

st_processnukes_f.jpg

Yeah, how this lunatic was right, he just knew about himself and other dictatorships.

he meant well for Africa.....i think he knew the perfidity of the Arab leaderships across the world --including all these kings and king-makers who pay off dissent makers to keep them under control

the people (militias) who replaced him are destroying Libya even worse.......given the onshore oil reserves in Libya - I'm sure 1 or 2 cooperative militias is all it will take to milk away Libya of its resources.

and meanwhille, all the firearms and RPGs are going to Egypt from Libyan border and falling in the hand of Brotherhood and bedouin terrorists settled along the Sinai (and even settled areas)

some may disagree, but thats my assesment

and with respect to H.E.s statement:

Saudi Arabia is not the "cradle of Islam"

i dont buy that. Saudi Arabia got its independence in the 20th century. The holy places of all Muslims have been around before any of these country names existed.

Custodians, Cradles....I laugh at these words and labels. No offense, but the Holy Mosques belong to ALL Muslims and we all hold them dear.

Saudi Arabia Will Go It Alone To Hell 100% true :rofl:

its just rhetoric

and its quite bizarre to see you ragging on Saudi when they helped you capture a member of the homegrown terrorists in india (like that IM operative recently)

millions of your citizens work in india as laborers and repatriate the money back to india

Foolish it is marriage.
lol lol

he meant well for Africa.....i think he knew the perfidity of the Arab leaderships across the world --including all these kings and king-makers who pay off dissent makers to keep them under control

the people (militias) who replaced him are destroying Libya even worse.......given the onshore oil reserves in Libya - I'm sure 1 or 2 cooperative militias is all it will take to milk away Libya of its resources.

and meanwhille, all the firearms and RPGs are going to Egypt from Libyan border and falling in the hand of Brotherhood and bedouin terrorists settled along the Sinai (and even settled areas)

some may disagree, but thats my assesment
The country that has lived under brutal dictatorship will not magically turn into a paradise in the aftermath, they will make mistakes and learn from them, it takes time and that was expected.

Kingdoms as you see enjoy stability and yet flourishing.

lol lol

The country that has lived under brutal dictatorship will not magically turn into a paradise in the aftermath, they will make mistakes and learn from them, it takes time and that was expected.

Kingdoms as you see enjoy stability and yet flourishing.

Oh absolutely. But not because of strong and indepdent instititions. What's the difference between a brutal dictaroship and "kingdoms" -- especially in the Bahraini context? I have family that had to flee Bahrain and settle back in Pakistan (which they were happy to do) because Bahrain is still dangerously polarized b/c of the atrocities committed against those asking for political reforms. Syria was a MODEL for the Arab world and a key destination for foreign students hoping to study Arab region and language. Syria (al-Sham) is a beacon in the region as far as culture and history is concerned. But Assad's stupidity and stubborn mentality caused protests to turn into civil war (with the help of Saudis/West and Iran/Russia)

Look at Egypt under Mubarak. Before the overthrow, their economy was stronger than ours and FDI was at its peak. By 2013 all investors were crowding out and Saudi had to do what Germany did to the Greeks....bail their azzes out

The problem with the Arabs is that they go from one extreme to the other. Kingmakers get overthrown, and then religious whackos with guns take their place.

There needs to be a balance. But there cant be, because the Arabs are allowing themselves to become divided thanks to Sunni-Shiia-Allawi-Christian type bullshyt as well as external meddling (vested interests)

p.s. Jordan and Pakistan face some similar issues. We have seen demographic changes b/c of regional wars, and some of the worst refugee crises known to mankind. As you know I have a good respect for my Jordanian brothers - so I hope I didnt come across as harsh to YOU

Russia is a good friend with muslim countries they are anti jewish.Many muslim countries have close relation with Russia and buy military equipment.Pre Morsi wanted to buy billion dollors military equipment from Russia.

Mr. Haidar, KSA has the 4 largest number of foreign students in the world in the USA after China, India and South Korea. Nearly 50.000 students as of 2012.

You are telling me that none of them are studying. OK. You seem to like to troll.

I can tell you that I myself studied 1 year at a top American university in California. With plenty of other Saudi Arabian students. The top performers in our class were Saudi Arabians, Chinese, Indians and Koreans. Aside from the locals obviously. In particular Saudi Arabian women are among the most pious and best performing foreign students in USA.

2010-12 | Leading Places of Origin | International Students | Open Doors Data

In fact that achievement of Saudi Arabian students is remarkably considering that China, India have a WAY bigger population than KSA while South Korea has nearly twice as big a population.

Compared to the actual numbers then KSA has the highest number of students per citizen in the world that are studying in the USA.
You misunderstood my statement. Let me brief you little bit about Iranian and Saudi students. Majority of Saudi student those who are studying in US goes to Engineering school. Area of study is Chemical and Mechanical engineering. Majority of Iranian student come to US for Phd program. Majority of Iranian student area of study is Economic, Finance and Filming. Last year Saudi govt sign the contract of 15000 seats for Saudi students in Toranto Uni, Canada. If you need more info ask me.

All the education from the top universities and Arabs head is still stuck in the camels a$$.

Back
Top Bottom