What's new

Saudi Arabia wants to buy 600-800 Leopard tanks from Germany

The ones who are trying to prove that KSA is buying these stuff against Iran.You are wrong,a war between two countries is the worst thing that can happen in ME.We are at each other's throats,right,but war is not in our interests,neither us nor Saudis.
The best thing that can happen for western world is that 2 Muslim countries fight each other,and our problems are not that huge to require a war.

Besides,why the hell would Saudi Arabia buy tanks against Iran?We don't share any border ,or maybe these are sailing tanks that I'm not aware of them.

The ones who are trying to prove that KSA is buying these stuff against Iran.You are wrong,a war between two countries is the worst thing that can happen in ME.We are at each other's throats,right,but war is not in our interests,neither us nor Saudis.
The best thing that can happen for western world is that 2 Muslim countries fight each other,and our problems are not that huge to require a war.

Besides,why the hell would Saudi Arabia buy tanks against Iran?We don't share any border ,or maybe these are sailing tanks that I'm not aware of them.

Good comment to hear from you brother. You are right only enemies of Muslims want Muslims to kill each other

Really? No, it’s so funny.

Ask big ayatollah Khamenei and to colleagues friends Shia Mullahs. Take the opportunity to ask also tens of thousands of Sunnis massacred - men, women, old man, children - in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon in 32 years.

Shame on you. Do you not have any decorum as to how one should behave when someone gives you an olive branch.

nice to hear that from some iranian people , but if u really want peace with arabs , stop support the dictator Al-asad . .​

Thread has effectively been trashed by trolls. I didn't know 800 leopards could cause such a stir , i wish they buy 800 more.

Please close this thread down. MODS

Almost all of threads in this forum are trashed by trolls,so cool off,this is normal.

No disrespect but most of it is coming from the lunatic endless d1ck measuring contest between Persians and Arabs without any reason whatsoever.

Thank you for this wonderful post. Iran has been by far iur greatest ticket to improve our Military modernization program unhindered.

Technologies and Equipment that were previously extremely banned for us became readily available with the Iranian excuse.

No disrespect but most of it is coming from the lunatic endless d1ck measuring contest between Persians and Arabs without any reason whatsoever.

Not only this,also Indians vs Pakistanis,Bangals vs Indians,Chinese vs Indians,Turks vs Iranians.If you want to look from this view,all of us are lunatics,right?

for one reason i do it that , cuz in every ur posts and comments ur attack my country , everybody here see that , for that don't blame us if i talk with u by same language
lol.gif
. .​

Anybody who is anti Assad would be portrayed as American or Zionist lackeys. Thats all they can do. They don't think that Saudi Arabia and other countries have their own interests.

Anybody who is anti Assad would be portrayed as American or Zionist lackeys. Thats all they can do. They don't think that Saudi Arabia and other countries have their own interests.

read history if u want know who is lackeys for American and Zionist , who is the ruler, who toured the Zionist aircraft over his house and did not do anything , It was the occupation of the Golan's ruling and did not do anything, and most of this system that Israel did not vote for the Security Council against the Syrian regime, and the most surprising from this that the Syrian regime literally says that Israel's security is the security of Syria !!

Not only this,also Indians vs Pakistanis,Bangals vs Indians,Chinese vs Indians,Turks vs Iranians.If you want to look from this view,all of us are lunatics,right?

There are reasons for debate amongst others , there is none between persians and arabs , nothing but ego on steroids.

The technology is very advanced and I think even Pakistan will want to get it hands on a few.
Although I am pretty sure the Altay will be a very advanced Tank, it is still in the making and not ready or tested thoroughly.
There is most probably some future procuremnt projects for the Altay and AlKhalid MBT to supplement and complement the Abrams and the leopards.

leopard 2 revolution upgrade
Leo%202%20A4%20Evolution%201.jpg

The technology is very advanced and I think even Pakistan will want to get its hands on a few Leopards Evolution upgrade.

The Altay MBT

AlKhalid MBT

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter Killer system is a capability that allows an mbt to look around 360 degree battlefield and track and engage enemy on earliest basis. This technology has been the focal point in modern western MBT philosophy and today all modern western, some easternbts have this capability. Soviet/ Russian and even early Ukrainian mbts lacked this function. T-72, T-80 and even T-90S does not have this but Chinese T-98/99 series DO have it. Hunter Killer consists of independent commander and gunner thermal imagers, laser range finders, and an auto tracking facility. This capability is further aided with an advanced Battle Management System, allowing the tank crew a more comprehensive battlefield awareness.

Regarding engaging Merks, M1A2s, i do not see any reason why AK cannot engage them with efficient HK and day night capabiliity with a powerful gun and ammunition, not to mention the missile firing ability with tandem warheads. This is why it is so important to see first-engage first and where panoramic sight and HK comes in to equation.

Chinese have been impressed by our thermal imager integration, efficient 6td2 engine and auto transmission, and BMS integration so early and they have opted for the same in their new 99A, 99B series, MBT 3000 series.

MBTs with Hunter Killer function:

AK, AK-1 series (PAK)
Oplot, T-84U series (Ukraine)
M1A2 series (US)
Challenger2 series (UK)
Merkava 3, 4 series (Israel)
Leopard 2A,4,5,6 series (Germany)
Type-90, Type-10 series (Japan)
K1A1, K2 BP series (SK)
T-90M (portable BMS device) (Russia)
T-90MS (Russia)
Leclerc (France)

Tanks without Hunter Killer

T-64, 72, T-80 and 90S series (Russia, Ukraine)

T-84 basic (Ukraine)

Asad Babil (Iraqi t72) was a downgraded version of a standard T-72 that had everything monkeyed about it from its gun which was although 125 mm smoothbore but had horrible accuracy and gun pressure was not sufficient to provide enough shell velocity. There were many drawbacks found in engine and transmission by Americans who gave a few test rides in remaining T-72. Even the shells provided were downgraded from standard Soviet shells and the worst part was the armour which was even thinner than an M-60A. No wonder Abrams and Challies dominated a severely "downgraded" Asad Babil.

:tup:...............

Back
Top Bottom