What's new

Saudi Arabia wants to buy 600-800 Leopard tanks from Germany

Saudi's should consider buying Arjun MK-II, lower cost and very competitive performance, if not better. Unfortunately it's caught up in politics in India, but the product is good.

Much better if they have done JV with ukraine to Produce Tanks, Self propelled Howetzers and other armored vehicles they need although they are good at producing themselves too.

leopard NG aselsan beast

Leopard-2+A4_1.jpg

Leopard-2-Next-Generation-tank.jpg

AselsanNG.jpg

I don't know but i feel the use of Tanks in Modern Warfare is totally useless. Why because the Airforce - Heavy bombers/multirole fighters/Missiles/Launchers hardware completely changed the game.

I don't know but i feel the use of Tanks in Modern Warfare is totally useless. Why because the Airforce - Heavy bombers/multirole fighters/Missiles/Launchers hardware completely changed the game.

The Air Force clears the way... But they clear the way for whom?? None other than ground troops.

al-khailed was previously tested in the kingdom sadly didn't meet with the requirement in that desert :D

as per my knowledge it did.....as it is made for desert warfare generally of southern pak where like ME temp reaches 50+ in summer....,

the problems r rumor to be from this gov....as this pres zardari wanted the saudis to give royalties in this deal or some other projects, im not sure.. .

So the deal didnt got signed.....the detail of that deal is mention in this forum also.

as per my knowledge it did.....as it is made for desert warfare generally of southern pak where like ME temp reaches 50+ in summer....,

the problems r rumor to be from this gov....as this pres zardari wanted the saudis to give royalties in this deal or some other projects, im not sure.. .

So the deal didnt got signed.....the detail of that deal is mention in this forum also.

Im not sure if the deal went on with out any announcement.

Al-Khalid is currently in service with the Pakistan Army. Pakistan also export Al Khalid to various countries like Saudi-Arabia.

High demand of 'Al-Khalid' tank in modern warfare | The Nation
@Imran Khan may shad some light on this subject.

By 2025 How many Tanks Saudi Army wants to have ?

Im not really sure my approximate estimate 7000~8000.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom