What's new

Saudi Arabia to Manufacture F-15SA Wings Locally

a military cooperation with turkey and Pakistan will be more beneficial as they do have advanced technological capabilities.

No, that is a fake reason. Iran is far more advanced than Pakistan. There must be a real reason why Saudi Arabia won't touch Iran. And Iranians have a far better character than Pakistanis, and a lot of Turks. There must be another reason why KSA will not cooperate with Iran.

No, that is a fake reason. Iran is far more advanced than Pakistan. There must be a real reason why Saudi Arabia won't touch Iran. And Iranians have a far better character than Pakistanis, and a lot of Turks. There must be another reason why KSA will not cooperate with Iran.

First of all: Ha Ha Ha Ha to your claims and to your rather bigot remarks.

Second of all: Your question should be "Why doesn't Iran approach KSA to co-operate with it?" Not the other way around.

engaging in this kind of discussion with you will definitely be worthless since you claim Iran is more advanced than pakistan and Turkey.

Congratulations to my KSA brothers.:tup: A huge leap in aviation tech. KSA should join up with turkey in their major defence projects since western hardware comes with strings attached and doesn't allow too much freedom. KSA should fund defence research and development of PAK and Turkey so as to develop her own indigenous industry much faster and it will give them more freedom to exercise their right.:)

Congratulations to my KSA brothers.:tup: A huge leap in aviation tech. KSA should join up with turkey in their major defence projects since western hardware comes with strings attached and doesn't allow too much freedom. KSA should fund defence research and development of PAK and Turkey so as to develop her own indigenous industry much faster and it will give them more freedom to exercise their right.:)

Patience… Patience… Patience... :azn:

See old link :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...800-leopard-tanks-germany-23.html#post3089936

Arabs have a perception problem. The world views of Arabs as volatile and repressive, rich but stupid and workshy.

It is absolutely fantastic to see KSA working so hard to change that perception. On another thread it shows how much is being spent on R&D. This all bodes well as building blocks are being put in place of a sovereign high tech KSA.

I hope KSA changes the negative image of Arabs with gusto and ushers in a Islamic renaissance. The Muslims nations needs strong independent Muslim countries. KSA have the wealth to achieve this which in turn will help every other Muslim countries.

Surprised!!!great work.....You know Saudi nation is on no.3 in non acvtive nations of the world....This is a great step!!congrates to them

Arabs have a perception problem. The world views of Arabs as volatile and repressive, rich but stupid and workshy.
Firstly, Arabs are not violent but rather are not cowards and don't stand anyone to point a finger toward them unlike some people who like to get bossed around. Secondly, they are not repressive and this is not true at all, and you can compare the violence or crimes in USA or UK and any stable Arab nation, any comparison would absolutely be in Arab's favor. Thirdly, not all Arabs are rich, but rather hate to look needy in front of people. They are not stupid my friend, loool. And for the last one, I agree 100%. Yes they are workshy.

It is absolutely fantastic to see KSA working so hard to change that perception. On another thread it shows how much is being spent on R&D. This all bodes well as building blocks are being put in place of a sovereign high tech KSA.

I hope KSA changes the negative image of Arabs with gusto and ushers in a Islamic renaissance. The Muslims nations needs strong independent Muslim countries. KSA have the wealth to achieve this which in turn will help every other Muslim countries.

Firstly, Arabs are not violent but rather are not cowards and don't stand anyone to point a finger toward them unlike some people who like to get bossed around. Secondly, they are not repressive and this is not true at all, and you can compare the violence or crimes in USA or UK and any stable Arab nation, any comparison would absolutely be in Arab's favor. Thirdly, not all Arabs are rich, but rather hate to look needy in front of people. They are not stupid my friend, loool. And for the last one, I agree 100%. Yes they are workshy.

I meant to ask .. you are Jordanian ? or Palestenian -> Jordanian ?

Unlike Pakistan, the proud producer of Chinese knock-offs.
We produce what we can copy.
Saudis could copy and had funds for F-15, they took that on.

Unlike Pakistan, the proud producer of Chinese knock-offs.

And America kicked off it's production based on german knock-offs. Some one has to start from somewhere.

You are sounding like Western media, and politicians. That's only the idiotic Western public's view fed to them by their Jewish controlled media. The Arabs as a whole are probably the most diverse ethnic group (if you call them that) and their mentality, culture, habits, thought patterns, in general, also vary widely. While it may be the norm in some desert kingdoms to delete any message that questions their 'king's' authority or their 'king's' unwieldy hold on power, elsewhere, they display a wide variety of behavioural patterns. Many of them in North Africa, for example, fluently converse/write in multiple languages like Arabic, Berber (?), French, English, Spanish, are very well aware of the world, highly educated and sophisticated, for example.

I meant to ask .. you are Jordanian ? or Palestenian -> Jordanian ?
Jordanian. My large family is called Al-Sarhan which has people in Lebanon, Palestine, Syria Jordan and GCC. My family name is Saabneh which is a nick name after my great grand father married a woman from Bano Saab, so my family was called after them, who are originally from Najd and some of them settled in Jordan and Palestine after they came with Salah Al-Deen Al-Ayobi to fight crusaders in Quds. My mother's origins is Algerian, her great grand father was expelled by French to Palestine and Bilad Al-Sham and then to Jordan. They were companions of the famous warrior Abd Algader Algazaeeri.

You are sounding like Western media, and politicians. That's only the idiotic Western public's view fed to them by their Jewish controlled media. The Arabs as a whole are probably the most diverse ethnic group (if you call them that) and their mentality, culture, habits, thought patterns, in general, also vary widely. While it may be the norm in some desert kingdoms to delete any message that questions their 'king's' authority or their 'king's' unwieldy hold on power, elsewhere, they display a wide variety of behavioural patterns. Many of them in North Africa, for example, fluently converse/write in multiple languages like Arabic, Berber (?), French, English, Spanish, are very well aware of the world, highly educated and sophisticated, for example.
Really!? I have great respect for them but they are not highly educated nor sophisticated. And for the desert thing, I am fully surprised and shocked to see this coming from a Bengali. I am sure you are more human than those rag tag nomads.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom