What's new

Saudi Arabia to Manufacture F-15SA Wings Locally

There are misconceptions about Arabs, whatever the reality may be. KSA scientific endeavours will correct these anomalies and I am glad about the developments.

You are sounding like Western media, and politicians. That's only the idiotic Western public's view fed to them by their Jewish controlled media. .

I am from the west.... I am British Bangladeshi. I can only rely on personal experience.

Really!? I have great respect for them but they are not highly educated nor sophisticated.

Exactly. Moreover the majority of ‘Berbers’ of Algeria (25% of the population) hate completely all Arabs of Golf.

Saudi Arabia announces that it will manufacture the wings of F-15SA Aircraft in country

f-15%20eagle-3.jpg

The deputy Defense Minister Khaled bin Sultan said in a press conference that the F-15SA wings will be manufactured in Kingdom.

On Wednesday Al-Jazeerah newspaper (Not to be confused with the Qatari one with the same name) that DDM Khalid bin Sultan in the inauguration ceremony for Middle East Propulsion Company in the Industrial Area near King Khaled International Airport in Riyadh that the Ministry is looking to achieve in-kingdom manufacturing of 70%-80% of all military related spare parts within the next 5 years.

And also announced for the first time that the F-15SA Fighter jet wings will be manufactured in Saudi Arabia and also stated that the ministry have invested 500 Million SR on local spare parts companies related to defense industry with the participation of more than 100 local companies. Pointing out that 86% of those who are working on the defense industry field are Saudi nationals.

(يو بي أي) -- قال نائب وزير الدفاع السعودي الأمير خالد بن سلطان، إن أجنحة طائرات "إف 15" المقاتلة تصنّع في المملكة.

ونقلت صحيفة (الجزيرة) اليوم الأربعاء، عن الأمير خالد قوله خلال تدشينه المقر الجديد لشركة الشرق الأوسط لمحركات الطائرات المحدودة في المنطقة الصناعية في مطار الملك خالد الدولي في الرياض، إن الوزارة تتطلع الى أن تكون نسبة إنتاج قطع الغيار العسكرية المصنّعة محلياً تتراوح بين 70% إلى 80% خلال 5 سنوات.

وأعلن الأمير خالد "ولأول مرة" عن تصنيع أجنحة طائرات "إف 15" المقاتلة محلياً، من دون أن يذكر مزيداً من التفاصيل. وأضاف أنه تم "إنفاق 500 مليون ريال هذا العام، وقد صرفت على قطع الغيار المحلي لصالح القطاعات العسكرية واشترك فيها أكثر من 100 شركة محلية"، مشيراً الى أن "86% ممن يعملون في تصنيع المعدات هم سعوديون".

http://alwatan.kuwait.tt/ArticleDetails.aspx?Id=199722

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats a very good news, it should happened much earlier, we must build spare parts and parts of our weapons locally, it is very important we don't need to be blackmailed by sellers when there is a crisis and we need it.

Mosa, ignore the haters, they are the one's who ran away to other countries because their own dont provided them with enough opportunities.

Yound and educated saudis are more moderate and work oriented than the previous generation i assume? And more willing to take up the high tech jobs?

even my university teachers are going to Saudia for their MS Degree or PHD Degree from King fahad Uni where your first super computer is situated. What i like to see your universities collabrate with MIT and raise their standards up to such extent no body has to go america or europe for higher studies.

Back
Top Bottom