What's new

Saudi Arabia to Impose 6% Tax on International Remittances Sent Back to Pakistan

It's a proof that even KSA doesn't belive in umma chumma. Pakistan should start to look for her interests too rather than doing ghulami of these spoiled Arab ©unts.
Pakistan already looks after its own interests and not that of KSA's.

If Pakistan did look after KSA's interests it would have joined the war in Yemen.

Pakistan already looks after its own interests and not that of KSA's.

If Pakistan did look after KSA's interests it would have joined the war in Yemen.
Which was a very good decision & wasn't expected by pro-ksa PM.

Which was a very good decision & wasn't expected by pro-ksa PM.
That may be so.
But the point is that Pakistan is also looking after its own interests.

Some posters on this thread are implying that Pakistan is some bumbling loyal fool who does everything for KSA while KSA does nothing in return.

My point was that Pakistan is equally self focused as KSA is.

Some posters on this thread are implying that Pakistan is some bumbling loyal fool who does everything for KSA while KSA does nothing in return.
Ironic that i've seen countless people from your side accusing us of Arab slavery & calling Pakistan Albakistan.

Falling prices of oil might have forced Saudi to reconsider its revenue options.

Ironic that i've seen countless people from your side accusing us of Arab slavery & calling Pakistan Albakistan.
Because that is true.
On an individual level, Pakistanis are almost in awe of Arabs, their state and subservient to them. Perhaps because of Islam.

On a state level, Pakistan used to be completely subservient. Fighting their wars. Pretending to be more Muslim than the Arabs, showing hostility to Israel, etc. Slowly Pakistan is coming out of its inferiority complex vis-a-vis the Arabs. It will take many more decades before Pakistan finds its identity in its own lands.

Because that is true.
On an individual level, Pakistanis are almost in awe of Arabs, their state and subservient to them. Perhaps because of Islam.

On a state level, Pakistan used to be completely subservient. Fighting their wars. Pretending to be more Muslim than the Arabs, showing hostility to Israel, etc. Slowly Pakistan is coming out of its inferiority complex vis-a-vis the Arabs. It will take many more decades before Pakistan finds its identity in its own lands.
Nope. You're wrong.
Pakistan is Pro-KSA for some genuine reasons.
1. Khana Kaaba: believe it or not, this is the strongest reason of Pakistan support to KSA. Because as a sole Nuclear weapons possessing Muslim country, it is our responsibility to protect our holiest place & KSA knows it very well & sometimes uses it as a pressure tactic to garner support for their illegal games in the region. It's not working anymore though, but we will indeed send our Forces if a danger arises on Macca.

2. Overseas Pakistanis in KSA: Remittances from KSA accounts for 40% out of the total we recieve around 28 Billion dollars from around the World. We make them angry, they tighten screw on labour import from Pakistan & impose heavy taxes on remittances. As you know our Economy is too heavily dependent on it because our trade is in deficit.

3. Aid/Assistance: i'm a big critic of KSA but even then i have to admit that they supported Pakistan in many bad situations. Floods/Earthquakes/Financial burdens. We owe them a lot.

4. Pro-KSA Politicians: not because of Sunni or Ethnic related but because when ever a bad time came on our corrupt politicians, KSA secured them under their umbrella every damn time. So our Politicians owe them a lot.

Last edited:
KSA has so far been a heavily subsidized and tax-free economy. Its only obvious that the first wave of fiscal reforms will be targeting the groups having least political implications. And this is just not the case with KSA, expect all of the GCC countries to replicate the Saudi model of taxing the foreign workers and companies having lesser ratios of national labor.

Nothing to do with Pakistan, more to do with the Sauds bleeding after their stupid moves in trying to kill off competition for their petrochemical industry.

considering the peanuts for which your establishment has sold out for

wHY they are doing these type of stupid things.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom