What's new

Saudi Arabia to Impose 6% Tax on International Remittances Sent Back to Pakistan

Shameless people. Charging poor people for their hard earned income. If you want the capital to stay in the land then how about giving them some ease in opening up business and buying property
How can you say that about our "Holy Brothers" :o:Didn't you see the thread where one Arab man helped one Pakistani driver to pay tantamount fine otherwise he would have been excuted? That one example was sufficient for Pakistani's to lay their lives for the Kingdom...........Why would you bring in the plight of 1000's of other Pakistani's in the Arab world, nobody cares about common Pakistani's. :whistle:

Shameless bastards i hope they run dry soon and suffer as they made others suffer like slaves.
hhhaaaah :eek: BLASPEHMY!!!!!!!! :p:

No tax on remittance has been imposed...Just a rumor..Only expat workers will be levied a fixed fee of SAR 800 monthly that will increase the cost of labor and be paid by the company
No confirmation on the SR 800 Levy but it is likely to be paid by expat..white collar corruption will increase now..

No confirmation on the SR 800 Levy but it is likely to be paid by expat..white collar corruption will increase now..
Remember in 2013 they impose 2,400 per year that was also paid by the respective companies..Lets wait for the detail may be it has some linked to NIQAAT system ...

Unfortunate decision but understandable. They're facing a budget crunch bc of pressure to increase production which drove down oil prices (until only recently)

Another KSA tactic to pressurize Pakistan to indulge our soldiers in their illegal wars.
How is this even remotely related to them trying to indulge our soldiers in their war, the last time I checked the Army wasnt paid by these remittances.

Understandable decision. Their country, their rules.

For the wishful thinkers :Saudi Arabia's wells are not drying anytime soon.

you people are crazy do you think saudis are stupid. they not stupid but shady ruthless crypto jews working behalf of israel. look at the timing india/isreal/usa. plus they are jelous lot. pakistan a country with no oil has decent military, very displine resilinet people and approxiamtely 60 yrs youngest country. what arabs got nothing with out oil cant build anything. plus china building pakistan.
This is pure jelousy, from india and oil rich arabia and thier favourite gay friend usa isreal.

How is this even remotely related to them trying to indulge our soldiers in their war, the last time I checked the Army wasnt paid by these remittances.
In the current times when our exports are in deficit, only remittances are supporting our Economy on its weak legs. Stable economy funds stable Army & 40% of remittance comes from KSA alone. If they put heavy taxes on it then people will go for (handi) route which is illegal channel so SBP wont get $$$ in currency exchange. so KSA can indirectly damage our Economy which will make our country unstable economic wise & will make Army short on funds which will be bad for security wise. So this could be a pressure tactic IMHO.

But Saudi have offered preferential treatment of Pakistani business men and this year..out of Million something work visa issued..half of them went to Pakistan..almost every news paper is full of job offers for Saudi Arabia..

#SaudiBudget2017:Firms hiring more expats than Saudis to pay SR200/month for each expat outnumbering Saudis. To increase gradually by 2020.

#SaudiBudget2017: Finance Minister: Introduction of a SR100/month fee on every expat dependent with a yearly SR100 increment until 2020

#SaudiBudget2017: Fin Min: From now till 2020, there'll be no financial burdens except what is mentioned in the financial balance prog.

#BREAKING: #SaudiBudget2017: Finance Minister: No taxes will be imposed on citizens, expats or companies

#SaudiBudget2017: Monthly tax of SAR 400 on every employee in a company whose number of foreign employees exceed the number of Saudis

Complete budget copy

https://mof.gov.sa/en/budget2017/Documents/The_National_Budget.pdf

P

We got Oil in untapped reserves. If we extract it, we won't need to import any. Slowly but surely we're getting there.
bro that what we always get told. but those arabis is not gonna like it and your highness sharif will do anything to please them, then thier are others that are hungry. god sake i never seen such a people like pakistanis that are like hungry hyenas who would kill thier brother for pittence.

how hard is it to bring machine tools? very hard i dont have connection if order/import machine then i have to pay bribe and if lucky no on has stolen it at the postal service. i would like to import solar panels wind turbines, engines.
all i have to do is pay by card online and have it delivered but here it complicated,
uncle at postal service will steal and ask for bribes. my friend sent ipad and iphone from uk using cargo service, he paid and packed the goods once it got other side the package was empty.

bro forget corruption from these elite your own village bas trds will plot rob your land, rob your house. electricity bill they transfer the bill on your head. any i learnt alot from them. now i wont e ripped off just have to fight at the aiport and get camera out if they ask bribes.

what realy pi sses me off is if white guy comes thru airport they put thier head down and do thier job quietly and calm manner. but if pakistani comes through airport with his women folk these heyena has no shame he attack you from all angle harrass your women as if they are his women.
one of these days you gonna hear about in the news some greedy worker got stabbed at airport for asking bribe.

Sadly, we Pakistanis have been rendered " Numerically Illiterate " because we inherited the " brain dead Numerical System of India ". We need to get away from this wierd backward stuff like Lakhs, Crores and Arubs and move to millions and Billions that is used by civilized World.

And you are right, 26 million USD is roughly little more than 2.6 Billion Rupees (1 Dollar = 108 Rupees). I deduct 1 point for each time my Undergraduate and Graduate students show numbers as Lakhs or Crores.......:enjoy:

The world inherit the Indian-Arabic numerals:lol:. Height of Ignorance.

As for rendering tax on foreign remittance. It's that countries policy. If you can't agree to that, you can leave the place and look for other gulf countries. KSA needs money in these tough times.

you people are crazy do you think saudis are stupid. they not stupid but shady ruthless crypto jews working behalf of israel. look at the timing india/isreal/usa. plus they are jelous lot. pakistan a country with no oil has decent military, very displine resilinet people and approxiamtely 60 yrs youngest country. what arabs got nothing with out oil cant build anything. plus china building pakistan.
This is pure jelousy, from india and oil rich arabia and thier favourite gay friend usa isreal.

Dude...it is applicable to all countries..why are u guys so aggressive to them when they have not done for u. They are short of revenue so they have right to collect money for their wellfare of citizen.

i am happy that i fulfilled my needs and achieved my goals early . will thank saudi arabia if i have to move back anytime . life is nothing but to enjoy now .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom