What's new

Saudi Arabia to allow cinemas to open in kingdom for first time in 35 years Saudi Arabia has announc

YOU are the one living in the muslim heartland of Malappuram.

BTW what is the annual protection money you pay to political parties every year ? How many times in a year do you pay them ?

Lol.... As if i have taken money from your account to pay???? Height of insecurity by a sanghi...... Just because BJP could not win seats in kerala, badmouthing it on a Pakistani forum....... Must be a proud nationalist!!!!!!!!!(according to bakth standards)

i was in kerala last year during Dussera time on family holiday. Learn't lots of things which do not come into main media. Startling thing was queue outside alcohol shop on Sunday. Awesome!

Why buying alcohol anything illegal ???? I don't understand that logic of your's. :)

Lol.... As if i have taken money from your account to pay???? Height of insecurity by a sanghi...... Just because BJP could not win seats in kerala, badmouthing it on a Pakistani forum....... Must be a proud nationalist!!!!!!!!!(according to bakth standards)

Why are you getting personal ? :lol:

Why are YOU showing such insecurity ? :cheesy:

NOTHING I have said is a lie. So why are you so afraid or angry ? Who did I bad mouth ? Stating FACTS is not "bad mouthing".

I just asked a simple question as to how much you paid when political extortion happens, and how many times in a year it happens.

If you have difficulties saying that, just give us the average amount a house in Malappuram pays to these political parties. :cheesy: ... and how many times in a year they have to pay this money.

Also tell us what happens IF you don't pay this money.

If you have nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to be afraid of, just tell us and end this exchange. :disagree:

The MORE you fence, the more suspicious your behavior seems to the Non Keralite. In any case, such extortion's also take place in Nagaland and Manipur and West Bengal. So its nothing to be ashamed off :angel:

I guess the sanghi's especially outside our state doesn't have a clue. Poor brainwashed fellows. LOL :p:

Why buying alcohol anything illegal ???? I don't understand that logic of your's. :)

LOL....... If nothings wrong, then why is the kerala church protesting the liquor policy of your govt. ? :cheesy:

http://mattersindia.com/2017/10/church-protests-liquor-policy-of-kerala/

liquor-protest-kerala-370x290.jpg

he Kerala Catholic Bishops’ Council (KCBC), Madya Virudha Samiti, Samyukta Christava Madya Varjana Samiti, Church of South India (CSI), Madya Virudha Samiti and Gandhi Haritha Samridha jointly organized an agitation against the present liquor policy of Kerala, South India on 23 October.

More than 5000 thousands women and men from coastal and urban regions of Trivandrum joined the agitation march.

The dharna started from State Museum at 10.30 am reaching the State Secretariate at 12.30 pm. Men and women raised their slogan: “Venda Venda Madyam Venda (we do not want alcohol), we demand modification in the liquor policy, remove evil and restore life.”

In June 2017 the Kerala government unveiled its new liquor policy by deciding to open closed bar outlets in three stars and above-classified hotels.

Under this rule, the Government has reduced the distance of bars functioning in hotels from educational institutions and places of worship to 50 metres from the previous policy of 200 metres.
:lol:

One thing I forgot to mention.

Kerala also has the highest level of Political violence in India.

Every house in kerala is targeted by political parties and extortion takes place under political patronage.

Every one in Kerala has to pay this protection money to political parties. Without Fail.

Ask any of these malayalees in this forum and ask how many times a year they have to make that payment.

2000000 Per party every year. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you even know where Kerala is ?????? Get a life dude, atleast when you are talking with Malayalees. :p:

I guess the sanghi's especially outside our state doesn't have a clue. Poor brainwashed fellows. LOL :p:

Which is why I am asking you to educate us :lol:

Why so much delay ? Do it fast and shut me down.

2000000 Per party every year. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you even know where Kerala is ?????? Get a life dude, atleast when you are talking with Malayalees. :p:

LOL..... yeah, we both are malayalees.

So what ? Do we go around telling lies ? :cheesy:

LOL....... If nothings wrong, then why is the kerala church protesting the liquor policy of your govt. ? :cheesy:

http://mattersindia.com/2017/10/church-protests-liquor-policy-of-kerala/

liquor-protest-kerala-370x290.jpg

he Kerala Catholic Bishops’ Council (KCBC), Madya Virudha Samiti, Samyukta Christava Madya Varjana Samiti, Church of South India (CSI), Madya Virudha Samiti and Gandhi Haritha Samridha jointly organized an agitation against the present liquor policy of Kerala, South India on 23 October.

More than 5000 thousands women and men from coastal and urban regions of Trivandrum joined the agitation march.

The dharna started from State Museum at 10.30 am reaching the State Secretariate at 12.30 pm. Men and women raised their slogan: “Venda Venda Madyam Venda (we do not want alcohol), we demand modification in the liquor policy, remove evil and restore life.”

In June 2017 the Kerala government unveiled its new liquor policy by deciding to open closed bar outlets in three stars and above-classified hotels.

Under this rule, the Government has reduced the distance of bars functioning in hotels from educational institutions and places of worship to 50 metres from the previous policy of 200 metres.
:lol:

Simple, it's all petty politics. The Church and the Bishops had been along with UDF/Congress from the day of Indian independence and well before. So just because it's the leftist government they are creating this drams. Being a Christian myself, I can assure yo that.

Moreover, don't you know their hypocrisy, every church in Kerala has the license to produce alcohol as per their requirement as per Kerala state Abkari act. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now tell me how many days this protest lasted, and are they still continuing the protest till they achieve their desired result ???? It's a big NO, and do you know why ???????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Simple, it's all petty politics. The Church and the Bishops had been along with UDF/Congress from the day of Indian independence and well before. So just because it's the leftist government they are creating this drams. Being a Christian myself, I can assure yo that.

Moreover, don't you know their hypocrisy, every church in Kerala has the license to produce alcohol as per their requirement as per Kerala state Abkari act. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now tell me how many days this protest lasted, and are they still continuing the protest till they achieve their desired result ???? It's a big NO, and do you know why ???????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do know that the church has license to produce alcohol :lol: It's a good thing you brought it up before I did.

Are you actually telling us that you are ok with alcohol being sold 50 meters from schools ? :cheesy:

Now tell us, how many times have political parties come to your house asking for "donation" and how many times have you paid them and how much ? What is the average pay out every year to them ?

Which is why I am asking you to educate us :lol:

Why so much delay ? Do it fast and shut me down.

I won't want to waste my time try to wake up someone who is pretending to be asleep.

LOL..... yeah, we both are malayalees.

So what ? Do we go around telling lies ? :cheesy:

Oh really, then tell me ?? Ninakunjanparayunathuenthumanasilayo pottan kannara ???? :p:

I do know that the church has license to produce alcohol :lol: It's a good thing you brought it up before I did.

Are you actually telling us that you are ok with alcohol being sold 50 meters from schools ? :cheesy:

Why not ???? None of the majority of school kids are gonna buy it. Even if some school boys do want to buy, it doesn't matter whether it's 50 or 500 K.M away, they will go and buy it even from far way if they want to. It's not the distance, but the intention that matters.

Now tell us, how many times have political parties come to your house asking for "donation" and how many times have you paid them and how much ? What is the average pay out every year to them ?[/QUOTE]

Well I pay them 2000000 Rupees every year per party. Why ??? :p:

And FYI, I pay everyone except the BJP bastards, because that's of no use in Kerala. They are never gonna come into power here. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh really, then tell me ?? Ninakunjanparayunathuenthumanasilayo pottan kannara ???? :p:

LOL ....... seriously ? I am supposed to play these childish games with you to get you to tell us the truth about Kerala ?

What are you Hiding ? What are you so ashamed off ?

Ninde Ammade poore Poy thungi chaake Theetum thinne jeevikenne naaye , pottan ninde appan.

Why not ???? None of the majority of school kids are gonna buy it. Even if some school boys do want to buy, it doesn't matter whether it's 50 or 500 K.M away, they will go and buy it even from far way if they want to. It's not the distance, but the intention that matters.

And FYI, I pay everyone except the BJP bastards, because that's of no use in Kerala. They are never gonna come into power here. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are a spineless worm who just advocated selling of alcohol near schools :sick:

People like you DESERVE everything that happens to you in kerala.

BTW a whole lot of school kids drink alcohol.

74 percent of Kerala's children between the age group 5-18 consume tobacco.

Kerala also has the highest number of cancer patients in the country. Out of every one lakh males, 133 persons suffer from the disease, while in the case of females, it is 123 for every one lakh females.

You should be ashmed of yourself. But I am clearly aiming too high.

LOL ....... seriously ? I am supposed to play these childish games with you to get you to tell us the truth about Kerala ?

What are you Hiding ? What are you so ashamed off ?

Ninde Ammade poore Poy thungi chaake Theetum thinne jeevikenne naaye , pottan ninde appan.

Pulayadimonae, nee nintae nintae Ammayudae pootilottu thirichu adichu kettum thayoli. Allapuri BJP pulayadikuladum thala vetti Arabi kadalil tazhithum thayolieeeeeee. :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Pulayadimonae, nee nintae nintae Ammayudae pootilottu thirichu adichu kettum thayoli. Allapuri BJP pulayadikuladum thala vetti Arabi kadalil tazhithum thayolieeeeeee. :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Yeah, I am not interested in a dick measuring contest with a castrated wonder like you.

Long queue outside shop @10AM when shop opens. When shop opened, there was mad rush to purchase like it was distributed free of cost.

Back
Top Bottom