What's new

Saudi Arabia to allow cinemas to open in kingdom for first time in 35 years Saudi Arabia has announc

Our objective must be to wipe out Islamist and Sanghi scum.
Misinformation does not help.

Do you know how many the right wing has killed?
I suppose your local shakha didn't tell you.

Political killings aren't new in Kerala and all sides are guilty in it.

LOL.... PFI is part of the ruling establishment.

RSS is NOT.

Which means RSS killing is in DEFENSE. PFI killing is for silencing the Hindus.

When was the last time RSS was in govt. in Kerala ? :coffee:

An equal number that questions any faith.
I wish more were made.

If you want villains that are of Muslim faith, an equal number as of other faiths.

LOL.... I can name 5 movies that question Hinduism, can you name 1 movie that question islam ? :lol:

TIme to prove your claims. I am waiting.

LOL.... PFI is part of the ruling establishment.

RSS is NOT.

Which means RSS killing is in DEFENSE. PFI killing is for silencing the Hindus.

When was the last time RSS was in govt. in Kerala ? :coffee:
Political killings are political killings.
PFI has less influence in Kerala than RSS.

Our objective must be to wipe out Islamist and Sanghi scum.
Misinformation does not help.

False equivalence is a Logical Fallacy. :coffee:

Political killings are political killings.
PFI has less influence in Kerala than RSS.

:lol: ............ :lol: ............. :lol:

When was the last time RSS man became a Minister in any kerala govt. ?

And how many PFI men have become Ministers in Kerala govt. ?

Shame on you for lying. LOL.

My questions to saudis is whats wrong and what they think whether they were doing wrong earlier or they are doing wrong now as per "their" Islam?

None that I know.

LOL..... how about Ex Education Minister PK Abdu Rabb ? :lol:

His is an open supporter of PFI.

1. Recently, The minister was reacting to the recent controversy over the suspension of a student at Muslim-run Farook College in Kozhikode who protested against the management decision to crack down on the boys and girls sitting next to each other in their class . Rabb said he was against the girls and boys sitting next to each other :lol:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...la-minister/story-eqVy6zH7h0QEN5m5snr79L.html

2. State education department headed by Rabb sent a circular to woman teachers to turn up for a SSA function in the colour-coordinated outfit, a typical off-white Kerala Saree and a green blouse (Green and white being the colors of Muslim league party Flag)

https://www.oneindia.com/2012/07/03/kerala-iuml-circular-on-dress-code-for-teachers-1028402.html

3. Changed the name of the government bungalow alloted to him from 'Ganga' to 'Grace' as it appeared more secular to him since the name 'Ganga' is communal for him.

LOL..... how about Ex Education Minister PK Abdu Rabb ? :lol:

His is an open supporter of PFI.

1. Recently, The minister was reacting to the recent controversy over the suspension of a student at Muslim-run Farook College in Kozhikode who protested against the management decision to crack down on the boys and girls sitting next to each other in their class . Rabb said he was against the girls and boys sitting next to each other :lol:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...la-minister/story-eqVy6zH7h0QEN5m5snr79L.html

2. State education department headed by Rabb sent a circular to woman teachers to turn up for a SSA function in the colour-coordinated outfit, a typical off-white Kerala Saree and a green blouse (Green and white being the colors of Muslim league party Flag)

https://www.oneindia.com/2012/07/03/kerala-iuml-circular-on-dress-code-for-teachers-1028402.html

3. Changed the name of the government bungalow alloted to him from 'Ganga' to 'Grace' as it appeared more secular to him since the name 'Ganga' is communal for him.
Do you know that Muslim League is an opponent to PFI?

Just wow.

Not only is he not PFI, all his accused (not confirmed) circulars were laughed off by Muslims and never came to fruition.

Do you know that Muslim League is an opponent to PFI?

Just wow.

Not only is he not PFI, all his accused (not confirmed) circulars were laughed off by Muslims and never came to fruition.

By that same logic RSS is not even in politics :lol:

Abdu Rabb was and is an PFI supporter. He is on record stating it. And PFI certainly supports him. Are you going to deny this ?

Just in time for "Empire Strikes Back" to show in December

Oh I meant the new Star wars movie , "The Last Jehadi" I meant Jedi
Yeah you know it’s going to be a retread of ESB!

I mean seriously? Why cinemas? What’s wrong with Cinemas?

By that same logic RSS is not even in politics :lol:

Abdu Rabb was and is an PFI supporter. He is on record stating it. And PFI certainly supports him. Are you going to deny this ?
Show me him stating it.
PFI has a political arm, just like BJP is to RSS.
They directly contest with Muslim League and lose every time.

Anyway, you've displayed your zero understanding of the political scenario and are just talking nonsense now with "haha you lie" add ons.

I've other stuff to do.
PFI, just like RSS, won't have a space in Kerala.

Back to Saudi everyone.

Show me him stating it.
PFI has a political arm, just like BJP is to RSS.
They directly contest with Muslim League and lose every time.

You mean SDPI which is the political arm of the PFI.

Last I heard, SDPI won 53 seats in the local body election and 10 seat in municipalities.

This is a new phenomena, earlier they used to support muslim league.

I am going to bet it will get a larger vote share in kerala in the near future. Its going to be a fun ride.

Back
Top Bottom