What's new

Saudi Arabia to allow cinemas to open in kingdom for first time in 35 years Saudi Arabia has announc

if they dont watch, its their personal decision, nothing to do with Saudis.

Kerala will continue to make good movies like it has always done and will keep winning national awards unlike some other big industries in India.

The people will remain tolerant to all kinds of films unlike some other parts of India that b_tches and whines for every release that hurts their little hearts.

And so, it'll remain one of the biggest and best film industries of India much to the sorrow of cretins like you.

Requesting @mods to edit the stupid title.
@waz @Eagle

Well before reporting check out malbar area of Kerala. :)

Well before reporting check out malbar area of Kerala. :)
There are literally dozens of cinema halls in Malappuram alone, the major Muslim majority state of "Malabar area".
Kozhikode district has some of the most famous ones.

Don't drink the sanghi kool-aid. Work on getting basic facilities in sanghi dominated states.

Kerala will continue to make good movies like it has always done and will keep winning national awards unlike some other big industries in India.

The people will remain tolerant to all kinds of films unlike some other parts of India that b_tches and whines for every release that hurts their little hearts.

And so, it'll remain one of the biggest and best film industries of India much to the sorrow of cretins like you.

Requesting @mods to edit the stupid title.
@waz @Eagle

LOL..... who are you kidding ? :lol:

http://www.newindianexpress.com/sta...rformed-to-hit-song-jimikki-kamm-1719670.html

Malayali RJ forced to apologise for appreciating Muslim girls who performed to hit song Jimikki Kammal

06th December 2017

RJ_Sooraj_FB.JPG

RJ Sooraj, who appreciated Malayali Muslim girls who had danced to the song Jimikki Kammal in a flash mob in Malappuram, received death threats following the outrage from religious fundamentalists, and was forced to apologise. Sooraj, who hosts the primetime evening show called Doha Junction on Radio Malayalam 98.6FM in Doha, Qatar, posted a video on December 2 to support the girls who performed the flash mob at Malappuram as a part of the district administration’s campaign against AIDS.

The girls too had earlier received abusive and were attacked on social media by sexist trolls, following their performance.

Sooraj’s first Facebook post on the issue irked the fundamentalists as he questioned the patriarchal thinking suppressing the freedom of women. In the video, Sooraj said he was being threatened for raising his voice for women’s rights.

“We will burn you in Doha. We will hit you, we will kill you. We will put you in jail. We will make you lose your job,” Sooraj describes some of the threats he received. :lol:

Following the hate campaigns on social media, Sooraj posted another video, this time apologising for hurting religious sentiments.“I apologise. I hereby request all my Muslim friends to put this controversy to rest. Please don’t blow this up further and harm the radio station. I had no communal agenda when I put out the first video,” said Sooraj in his second video. :lol:

There are literally dozens of cinema halls in Malappuram alone, the major Muslim majority state of "Malabar area".
Kozhikode district has some of the most famous ones.

Don't drink the sanghi kool-aid. Work on getting basic facilities in sanghi dominated states.

LOL...... but only "Halal" movies are allowed to be shown in those halls.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/ma...hreats-against-progressive-views-1469337.html

Convert to Islam or Else: Malayalam Author Ramanunni Gets Threat Letter

The anonymous threat letter received by author KP Ramanunni warned him to convert to Islam in six months or meet the same fate as that of professor TJ Joseph, whose right arm was chopped off by members of a radical Muslim outfit.

Updated:July 22, 2017

Thiruvananthapuram: Prominent Malayalam author KP Ramanunni who is known for his progressive writings has received a death threat purportedly from fringe Muslim outfits.

In his complaint to the police, author KP Ramanunni said he received an anonymous threat letter which warned him that his right arm and left leg would be chopped off if he did not convert to Islam within six months.

The letter was received at his home in Kozhikode six days ago and was posted from Manjeri in Malappuram district. Though it seemed it was written by radical Muslims, he couldn't say for sure who was behind it, Ramanunni told CNN-News18.

kp-ramanunni.jpg

http://www.newindianexpress.com/sta...rformed-to-hit-song-jimikki-kamm-1719670.html

Malayali RJ forced to apologise for appreciating Muslim girls who performed to hit song Jimikki Kammal

06th December 2017

RJ_Sooraj_FB.JPG

RJ Sooraj, who appreciated Malayali Muslim girls who had danced to the song Jimikki Kammal in a flash mob in Malappuram, received death threats following the outrage from religious fundamentalists, and was forced to apologise. Sooraj, who hosts the primetime evening show called Doha Junction on Radio Malayalam 98.6FM in Doha, Qatar, posted a video on December 2 to support the girls who performed the flash mob at Malappuram as a part of the district administration’s campaign against AIDS.

The girls too had earlier received abusive and were attacked on social media by sexist trolls, following their performance.

Sooraj’s first Facebook post on the issue irked the fundamentalists as he questioned the patriarchal thinking suppressing the freedom of women. In the video, Sooraj said he was being threatened for raising his voice for women’s rights.

“We will burn you in Doha. We will hit you, we will kill you. We will put you in jail. We will make you lose your job,” Sooraj describes some of the threats he received. :lol:

Following the hate campaigns on social media, Sooraj posted another video, this time apologising for hurting religious sentiments.“I apologise. I hereby request all my Muslim friends to put this controversy to rest. Please don’t blow this up further and harm the radio station. I had no communal agenda when I put out the first video,” said Sooraj in his second video. :lol:

http://www.news18.com/news/india/ma...hreats-against-progressive-views-1469337.html

The anonymous threat letter received by author KP Ramanunni warned him to convert to Islam in six months or meet the same fate as that of professor TJ Joseph, whose right arm was chopped off by members of a radical Muslim outfit.

Thiruvananthapuram: Prominent Malayalam author KP Ramanunni who is known for his progressive writings has received a death threat purportedly from fringe Muslim outfits.

In his complaint to the police, author KP Ramanunni said he received an anonymous threat letter which warned him that his right arm and left leg would be chopped off if he did not convert to Islam within six months.

The letter was received at his home in Kozhikode six days ago and was posted from Manjeri in Malappuram district. Though it seemed it was written by radical Muslims, he couldn't say for sure who was behind it, Ramanunni told CNN-News18.

kp-ramanunni.jpg

@waz @Eagle

That was quite a burn...:D

06th December 2017

RJ_Sooraj_FB.JPG

Keep changing the goal post.
I did not deny the existence of Islamist cretins in Kerala. They're jobless enough toto convey threats on social media.
They are insignificant and not given any value to. He shouldn't have apologised, especially considering majority Muslims were in the support of those girls.

Now maybe you should come back to topic.

06th December 2017

RJ_Sooraj_FB.JPG

kp-ramanunni.jpg
Yeah, and literally nothing was heard of it after the "threat".
How convenient that it happened just when the right wing needed it.

Keep changing the goal post.
I did not deny the existence of Islamist cretins in Kerala. They're jobless enough toto convey threats on social media.
They are insignificant and not given any value to. He shouldn't have apologised, especially considering majority Muslims were in the support of those girls.

Now maybe you should come back to topic.

LOL....what goal post ? I am exposing your lies and providing example of wanna be arabs in kerala.

Even Saudi Arabia is moving ahead while kerala is moving backwards. And here you are pretending that is not true.

Death Threats for This Hindu-Muslim Couple in Kerala

B2OrGtmCEAAtdhy.jpg

Yeah, and literally nothing was heard of it after the "threat".
How convenient that it happened just when the right wing needed it.

LOL are you seriously blaming Hindus for this ? :lol:

How about this ? Its this also because of Hindus ?

http://www.newindianexpress.com/sta...-as-islamic-state-recruit-killed-1657402.html

Shijil_vanished_from.jpg

6 PFI activists join Islamic State, claims Kerala Police

After the India Today expose of the Popular Front of India (PFI) that jolted the nation, proving its involvement in mass proselytizing and illegal financing, the Kerala Police now says they've identified six PFI activists who've joined the Islamic State.

LOL....what goal post ? I am exposing your lies and providing example of wanna be arabs in kerala.

Even Saudi Arabia is moving ahead while kerala is moving backwards. And here you are pretending that is not true.

Death Threats for This Hindu-Muslim Couple in Kerala

B2OrGtmCEAAtdhy.jpg

Let me know when violence actually happens.
Any retard can issue threats on social media. We live in that age.

You guys are still running on the one incident of that poor professor that happened years ago.

Not enough ,they must have closed all libraries,radio stations,telly, their football league and everything else that could have been exploited by Iranian evil against KSA.
But to be fair at least by closing cinemas they managed to survive against Islamic revolution in Iran ...:cheers:

Let me know when violence actually happens.
Any retard can issue threats on social media. We live in that age.

You guys are still running on the one incident of that poor professor that happened years ago.

WOW...... you are in Denial.

How about this one ?

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-pape...in-rss-worker-murder-case/article19500692.ece

PFI leader among two arrested in RSS worker murder case

Kalilullah, Abdul Shafi are suspected to have sheltered those involved in murder

Dakshina Kannada police have arrested two persons, including a Popular Front of India (PFI) leader, in connection with the murder of Sharath Madiwala (28), an RSS activist, in BC Road last month. The police are on the look-out for five more persons suspected to be involved in the murder.

How about THIS one ?

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-pfi-leader-held-for-rss-mans-murder-3736136/

PFI leader held for RSS man’s murder

Sheriff, who owns a paint shop, has been PFI’s Bengaluru district president for the past eight years.

The Bengaluru district president of Popular Front of India (PFI), a pro-Muslim group that emerged 10 years ago, was arrested Wednesday night in connection with the murder of RSS leader R Rudresh.

How about this one ?

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-pape...in-rss-worker-murder-case/article19500692.ece

Kalilullah, Abdul Shafi are suspected to have sheltered those involved in murder

Dakshina Kannada police have arrested two persons, including a Popular Front of India (PFI) leader, in connection with the murder of Sharath Madiwala (28), an RSS activist, in BC Road last month. The police are on the look-out for five more persons suspected to be involved in the murder.
Do you know how many the right wing has killed?
I suppose your local shakha didn't tell you.

Political killings aren't new in Kerala and all sides are guilty in it.

How about this one ?

How about THIS one ?

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-pfi-leader-held-for-rss-mans-murder-3736136/

PFI leader held for RSS man’s murder

Sheriff, who owns a paint shop, has been PFI’s Bengaluru district president for the past eight years.

The Bengaluru district president of Popular Front of India (PFI), a pro-Muslim group that emerged 10 years ago, was arrested Wednesday night in connection with the murder of RSS leader R Rudresh.
Bro they operate movie theaters in Kerala and all the movies are released

Back
Top Bottom