What's new

Saudi Arabia to allow cinemas to open in kingdom for first time in 35 years Saudi Arabia has announc

He's a "Malayali", but basically lived mostly outside the state with zero political knowledge of the state as proved in this thread alone.
(Its the same guy as before in this thread now using another account.)
A complete revisionist ashamed of the vastness of India and insecure to the core.
Just parroting whatever is taught in the shakha with a compilation of a dozen events that happened in Kerala in the last fifty years.
(Now watch as he whine that he has two dozen events and not a dozen.)

He's a "Malayali", but basically lived mostly outside the state with zero political knowledge of the state as proved in this thread alone.
(Its the same guy as before in this thread now using another account.)
A complete revisionist ashamed of the vastness of India and insecure to the core.
Just parroting whatever is taught in the shakha with a compilation of a dozen events that happened in Kerala in the last fifty years.
(Now watch as he whine that he has two dozen events and not a dozen.)

LOL ...... all you can do is hurl personal abuse on me and NOT ONE OF YOU had the courage or the integrity to reply to ANY of the Charges I made or Answer ANY of the questions I asked :lol:

The whole lot of you must be Ashamed of your character.

I don't need any certificate from you lot.

Now tell the world how you are forced to pay Protection Money to all the political parties that come to your house and demand money.

Tell the world how you have been reduced to pliable vote bank forced to watch in impotence while people sell Alcohol and Tobacco mere 50 meters from school.

Rather than speak up on ANY of these issues. all you fools can do is should abuse on me and the RSS and the BJP. I feel sorry for you.

Long queue outside shop @10AM when shop opens. When shop opened, there was mad rush to purchase like it was distributed free of cost.

Women on the bus gets pinched and molested on a REGULAR basis in Kerala.

No women feels safe to step out of their home after 7 pm.

If a women is found with a man, she is questioned and cheap comments are passed.

That is the level to which kerala has fallen. All this happen while the people pretend to be blind and refuse to acknowledge this reality.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...e-for-women/story-7YfiA5Q15BqSR9KSoZmEeM.html

God’s own country Kerala unsafe for women, 3-fold increase in rapes in 9 years

Its so bad, than a Famous Actress was molested on the road under the direction of another superstar ACtor called Dileep and Politicians come out in support of that actor :lol: ....... and his movies become super hit AFTER its been proven he was behind the rape.

Its frankly disgusting to see the levels to which kerala society has fallen. Only those in the gutter, don't seem to notice, they are in the gutter.

How much did we pay as protection money this year guys? :rofl:

I generally pay the flood victims from other areas and to the local temples for their festivals. Does that count! :hitwall:

How much did we pay as protection money this year guys? :rofl:

I generally pay the flood victims from other areas and to the local temples for their festivals. Does that count! :hitwall:

LOL........ are you telling me that you did not pay a SINGLE Political party this year ? :lol:

Here is some more news.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/b...aise-funds-for-ek-naynar-academy-4055827.html

Opposition parties in Kerala have alleged that the state Communist Paty of India (Marxist) unit might have received "bribes" from owners of liquor bars for the construction of the proposed EK Nayanar Academy in the northern district of Kannur.

Both Congress and BJP have questioned the genuineness of the Rs 20.84 crore that CPM claimed to have generated through bucket collection on a single day, stating that the funds might be a payment from owners of liquor bars for reversing the phased-prohibition initiated by the previous Congress-led United Democratic Front (UDF) government.

LOL........ are you telling me that you did not pay a SINGLE Political party this year ? :lol:

Here is some more news.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/b...aise-funds-for-ek-naynar-academy-4055827.html

Opposition parties in Kerala have alleged that the state Communist Paty of India (Marxist) unit might have received "bribes" from owners of liquor bars for the construction of the proposed EK Nayanar Academy in the northern district of Kannur.

Both Congress and BJP have questioned the genuineness of the Rs 20.84 crore that CPM claimed to have generated through bucket collection on a single day, stating that the funds might be a payment from owners of liquor bars for reversing the phased-prohibition initiated by the previous Congress-led United Democratic Front (UDF) government.
I paid zero, I repeat, ZERO, to any party or organisation.
The only donations that has gone from my family this year (or most years) are to temples for festivals.
Other than the yearly zakaat.

Oh wow, bribes in politics.
How shocking!
Only comparative studies matter in that field.

I paid zero, I repeat, ZERO, to any party or organisation.
The only donations that has gone from my family this year (or most years) are to temples for festivals.
Other than the yearly zakaat.

Oh wow, bribes in politics.
How shocking!
Only comparative studies matter in that field.

Every malayalee would know that its not true.

Does Nokku Kooli exist in your town ? or is that too been eliminated :coffee:

Night life in Kerala,

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...-woman-and-her-friend-get-harassed-cops-72542

For Pratheesh Rema, a 30-year old journalist working with the Narada News portal, it was the most stressful day of his life.

Pratheesh and his friend Amrutha Umesh were allegedly harassed by the Kochi Town police in the wee hours of Thursday morning. The reason for the alleged harassment – that Amrutha had been walking alone near Kaloor junction, one of the prominent junctions in Kochi city, at 1am on Thursday.

This is what Happens if a 32 year old women walk for a mere 30 mins in the biggest city in Kerala.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...lk-at-night-in-kochi/articleshow/61674854.cms

Every malayalee would know that its not true.

Does Nokku Kooli exist in your town ? or is that too been eliminated :coffee:

Night life in Kerala,

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...-woman-and-her-friend-get-harassed-cops-72542

For Pratheesh Rema, a 30-year old journalist working with the Narada News portal, it was the most stressful day of his life.

Pratheesh and his friend Amrutha Umesh were allegedly harassed by the Kochi Town police in the wee hours of Thursday morning. The reason for the alleged harassment – that Amrutha had been walking alone near Kaloor junction, one of the prominent junctions in Kochi city, at 1am on Thursday.

This is what Happens if a 32 year old women walk for a mere 30 mins in the biggest city in Kerala.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...lk-at-night-in-kochi/articleshow/61674854.cms
Nokku kooli is banned, but some rare exceptions may occur. You've to keep in mind that it's the vestige of a system that empowered a huge number of people. It's dying off by itself since it's no more needed.
You wouldn't know this as someone who supports feudalism.

Oh no... A harassment news. I've lost the argument for sure now.

Nokku kooli is banned, but some rare exceptions may occur. You've to keep in mind that it's the vestige of a system that empowered a huge number of people. It's dying off by itself since it's no more needed.
You wouldn't know this as someone who supports feudalism.

Oh no... A harassment news. I've lost the argument for sure now.

LOL... are you joking ? ........ Nokku Kooli is very much alive and well.

For others who do not know what it means, Kerala is the unique place in the world where people have to pay "protection money" to the workers so that the people who dole out the money can do the work themselves :lol:

This protection money a.k.a extortion is called "nokku kooli" i.e. money for just watching you work. :lol:

Here is the news that Even the Kerala High court has passed an order that his "Extortion money" will now be paid via a Bank :lol:

http://www.livelaw.in/nokku-kooli-i...linked-pan-card-must-kerala-hc-read-judgment/

And that news was no "Harassment news", its shows the status of "Night life" in kerala.

A 32 year old journalist walked 30 mins in the roads of Kochi (biggest city in Kerala) at 11 PM and she was scared out of her wits.

Her "Adventure" with Kerala men and its "culture" for just 30 minutes will showcase the real face of Kerala. '

Its about "Women Safety". Clearly that is of scant interest to you as a typical kerala man. :sick:

On a Wednesday night at 11 pm, I mustered enough courage for the mission. The route was fixed — from my office at M G Road to my home in Kaloor. I wore a decent salwar and tied my hair neat in order not to be mistaken for a $-e-x worker — my friends had said this is what men assume when they spot a woman alone at night.

The following incidents takes place,

1. Men eating food and no women on the street. Men gwaking at her curiously.

2. security staffers of shops passing comments on what in the world was wrong with this woman!

3. Three men in their twenties started following her till she reached a well lit area.

4. A biker in a yellow shirt started following her.

5. Two more Bikes started following her.

6. In dark areas, vehicles slowed down and men Peeped out.

7. Cab drivers give indication to others by dimming lights.

8. Not a single cop was seen and NO ONE asked or offered to Help her.

All of this in just 30 minutes.

It's not protection money.
In order to protect the rights of workers, it was necessary to hire union workers for jobs.
This helped empower a lot of people. It prevented exploitation.

Nokku kooli is when the union workers say "okay, either pay us and let us do the work, or pay us and you do the work in any way".

So it became a nuisance now. So it is being banned in phases, and rarely happens anyway.

But a sanghi who believes in exploitation and feudalism wouldn't know the history behind it. It's this system that raised many from poverty. Now it's over, so we're getting rid of it.

There's a reason thousands of workers from other states come for human labour in Kerala. State even builds apartments for them.
If nokku kooli was still big, they wouldn't be allowed to work. Yet they flock. Lol.

It's not protection money.
In order to protect the rights of workers, it was necessary to hire union workers for jobs.
This helped empower a lot of people. It prevented exploitation.

Nokku kooli is when the union workers say "okay, either pay us and let us do the work, or pay us and you do the work in any way".

So it became a nuisance now. So it is being banned in phases, and rarely happens anyway.

But a sanghi who believes in exploitation and feudalism wouldn't know the history behind it. It's this system that raised many from poverty. Now it's over, so we're getting rid of it.

Sure. Extorting protection money is what raised Kerala from poverty :lol:

I fail to see how hiring "union workers" as compared to Non Union worker can not empower a similar number of people :cheesy:

Nokku kooli is a way of life in Kerala, and not rare in any way. LOL at your lies.

Now tell me, why does Christians own the majority of Rubber estates in Kerala ? Especially the christian church ? How is that not Feudalism ? :lol:

How come the Dalits and lower castes in Kerala has LESS LAND than Christians and Muslims ? :lol:

LOL at your pathetic defense. Shame on you.

Sure. Extorting protection money is what raised Kerala from poverty :lol:

I fail to see how hiring "union workers" as compared to Non Union worker can not empower a similar number of people :cheesy:

Nokku kooli is a way of life in Kerala, and not rare in any way. LOL at your lies.

Now tell me, why does Christians own the majority of Rubber estates in Kerala ? Especially the christian church ? How is that not Feudalism ? :lol:

How come the Dalits and lower castes in Kerala has LESS LAND than Christians and Muslims ? :lol:

LOL at your pathetic defense. Shame on you.
I'm not surprised by your "not seeing".
There was a time when feudalism was the norm all over India.
Without unions, workers were easier to command. You can force someone to work for you for dirt.
It's still the norm in many places in India.
Once the working class is empowered (as has happened in Kerala), restrictions can be removed.
It's probably beyond your feudal brain.

Again, thousands of bengalis and biharis and Tamils work in Kerala and state builds apartments for them. If nokku kooli by unions were a major thing, they wouldn't be allowed here.

The reason there are many poor Dalits (hugely better than other states) is that Brahmins and high castes were the major land owners. (And some Christians and Muslims in some areas).
So Dalits weren't allowed any land. This changed due to the communists, which included one of the greatest Brahmins, EMS. But obviously the effect continued to an extent.
The reason Christians own rubber is because rubber grows best in the areas they settled in. Lol.
Christians and Brahmins and other high castes and Muslims fought the Communists together to avoid losing lands. Communists won. Dalits won.
Whatever poverty left now is more or less equal among all people at least in %.
Except Adivasi. But even Kerala Adivasi is better off than Sanghi ruled Dalits.

I can't believe I'm arguing with a guy whose sole knowledge comes from RSS mouthpieces.

I'm out. If anyone reads this, please do some research to understand how blatantly this guy spreads misinformation.

Last edited:
Did a mod mismerge two unrelated threads? There seems to be two parallel conversations going on here, 1) about KSA cinema liberalization, and 2) about how backwards Kerala is.

Back
Top Bottom