What's new

Saudi Arabia threatens to blockade Qatar over terrorism

Incredible contradictions by some of the Iranians and Iran's supporters here. I thought your principal ethic was one of intra-Islamic unity and co-existence?

I am happy.
Sheikh_Hamad_bin_K_1360578c.jpg

I love this guy very charismatic leader!

Wtf. Why can't you read properly. I said DUBAI is Sunni Maliki. I never said all of UAE is sunni maliki. UAE has seven emirates, Dubai is only one of them.

Most Qataris belong to the Wahhabi sect of Islam, fact

BBC News - Tiny Qatar's growing global clout

Qatar's modern future rubs up against conservative traditions| Reuters

Rising power Qatar stirs unease among some Mideast neighbors| Reuters

The Qatari government does flog muslims caught drunk, google it

The wahhabi interpretation of sharia law is partially part of Qatar's judicial system

I did read properly, it is you who can't differentiate between jurisprudence and monotheism. I said there is not Wahhabi interpretation of Sharia because Sharia falls under the Islamic jurisprudence while Ibn Abdul Al Wahhab spoke of monotheism. Clear enough, I hope yes.

Un-confirmed reports from inside: since the withdrawal of the ambassadors 3 rounds of talks at a very high level were held between KSA and Qatar and Qatar has agreed to Saudi conditions and also Qardawi will be sent out of Qatar to an European country for a long period to make UAE happy.

On another note: Two Arab countries having close ties will be announcing something big in coming months

Un-confirmed reports from inside: since the withdrawal of the ambassadors 3 rounds of talks at a very high level were held between KSA and Qatar and Qatar has agreed to Saudi conditions and also Qardawi will be sent out of Qatar to an European country for a long period to make UAE happy.

On another note: Two Arab countries having close ties will be announcing something big in coming months
It would be interesting to see which European country is stupid enough to take him in.

Yusuf al-Qaradawi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's already banned from France, and the UK.

Lol! So that only Saudi Arabia has monopoly over spreading terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom