Saudi Arabia Signs Three Cooperation Agreements With Swiss Companies

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Tuesday, 18 September, 2018 - 13:00

w56iw56iw568w568w568.jpg

The delegation of the Council of Saudi Chambers (CSC) concluded its meetings in Bern, Switzerland, by signing three agreements for cooperation between Saudi and Swiss companies in the fields of hotel training and education, development of business in the field of school education and higher executive studies.

The agenda of the CSC delegation, headed by its Secretary-General Dr. Saud bin Abdulaziz al-Mashari along with Chairman of the Saudi-Swiss Business Council Salah al-Qahtani, included a meeting in which the two sides discussed means of developing trade relations and investment opportunities available in both countries in many economic sectors in light of the Kingdom’s Vision 2030.

The delegation also participated in the 11th session of the Saudi-Swiss Joint Committee that was chaired by Eng. Ibrahim al-Omar, governor of the General Authority for Investment.

It tackled means of developing trade relations and investment opportunities available in both countries and business visits to the Swiss Parliament, Energy Company, the Swiss Watch Factory and the Sports Institute in the context of discussing areas of joint bilateral cooperation.

The participation of the CSC in the activities of the Saudi-Swiss Joint Committee reflects the increasing role of the Saudi business sector in promoting international trade partnerships and the confidence established by the Kingdom in this sector to strengthen ties with various countries, Mashari said.

https://aawsat.com/english/home/art...-three-cooperation-agreements-swiss-companies

Great stuff. I like Switzerland, in particular the area around Lake Geneva.

Swiss cheese and chocolate ain't bad either. Even those outlets. Remember visiting one. Crowded as hell and of course I spotted the usual suspects. Why not? Money is meant to be spent.

The best thing about Switzerland though is the banking sector.:lol:

Last edited:
Great stuff. I like Switzerland, in particular the area around Lake Geneva.

Swiss cheese and chocolate ain't bad either. Even those outlets. Remember visiting one. Crowded as hell and of course I spotted the usual suspects. Why not? Money is meant to be spent.

The best thing about Switzerland though is the banking sector.:lol:
Also business(which is obviously linked to Banking) and education ..on top of being neutral politically....and known for precision manufacturing, i.e, Swiss watches..

@waz

Can this serial Arabized Farsi troll spammer be dealt with again as all I see this tool doing is writing idiotic one-liners and spamming this section.

@The SC bro, report his posts. I will do it too. Maybe it will help as he was dealt with recently.
:yahoo:

your wahhabi friend posts 10+ verbatim threads from the same wahhabistan state propaganda paper, but i'm spamming

keep crying 8-)

:yahoo:

your wahhabi friend posts 10+ verbatim threads from the same wahhabistan state propaganda paper, but i'm spamming

keep crying 8-)

Arabized and conquered Wilayat al-Faqih troll, kindly stick to your Mullahstan propaganda regime section. If anything propaganda is synonomous with your failed entity.

Nothing fake about G-20 economy member states and countries belonging to the international community (not sanctioned pariah states) cooperating.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom