What's new

Saudi Arabia shows interest to buy ANKA and ALTAY

you guys have really a lot of money....

and one thing i want to say. Ther wil be not tech transfer, because KSA dont have the industry to make parts. They wil maybe buy things and assemble it. Not hard feelings because we have a industry that is growing from the 50's. You can not close the loophole. If you read the post you wil read some of altays. The question is a assemble line cost effectif? Maybe they are buying it direct from otokar?

we wil see....

1- Not money only. In fact, KSA is at the top list of the richest countries on earth, didn't you know that? :coffee:
2- No, as I stated earlier the deal will include a full ToT but Non-Redis though, which means that we are going to build the tank domestically. Of course we will need to bring some Turkish technicians to work with our crew.
3- In fact, we've got our own industrial complexes, therefore I don't believe that we are going to encounter great challenges.

And I will repeat that again! A full non-Redis ToT or nothing :coffee:

1- Not money only. In fact, KSA is at the top list of the richest countries on earth, didn't you know that? :coffee:
2- No, as I stated earlier the deal will include a full ToT but Non-Redis though, which means that we are going to build the tank domestically. Of course we will need to bring some Turkish technicians to work with our crew.
3- In fact, we've got our own industrial complexes, therefore I don't believe that we are going to encounter great challenges.

Ok ok Full ToT,man you are a hard bargainer:lol:.

Never seen non native Arab speaks fluent Arabic :D, he could speak it though as he had worked in KSA for a while before he became a president.

I watched him speak Arabic on Youtube..I thought he was ok...But is he really that good in Arabic as you mentioned??:what:

Ok ok Full ToT,man you are a hard bargainer:lol:.

Well, I thought you'd agree :D ..

KSA will HAVE to comply by Non-Redis regulations.

Never seen non native Arab speaks fluent Arabic :D, he could speak it though as he had worked in KSA for a while before he became a president.

He worked in Jeddah for the National Bank, I believe.

I watched him speak Arabic on Youtube..I thought he was ok...But is he really that good in Arabic as you mentioned??:what:

His Arabic is above advanced level.

krølbååx;4191409 said:
the only good side of saudis is that they are ****** rich. in 2011 usa's weapon sales revenue was 66.3 billion usd and 33.4 billion of this was from sales to saudis alone. yağlı müşteri, as called in turkish. i'm pretty ******* sure the vehicles they buy will rot in their hangars but couldn't care less. let turkish defense industry make some quick buck :)

Nothing rots boy.

And of course long live Turkey!

I hope they don't transfer all the technology though. It's not fair that since we're a "brother" country (not true) that we'd give them everything and never get a repeat customer whereas they're happy to drop billions in european pockets without even having the guts to ask for tech transfer.

I am not sure if you are trolling or really serious. You are insisting to sell. KSA has the option to buy or not. KSA has the money and will choose.

Regarding the ToT:
Again KSA has options. I personally favor China. Turkey, herself, is receiving ToT. We need a country that has passed the initial stages.

I am not sure if you are trolling or really serious. You are insisting to sell. KSA has the option to buy or not. KSA has the money and will choose.

Regarding the ToT:
Again KSA has options. I personally favor China. Turkey, herself, is receiving ToT. We need a country that has passed the initial stages.

Buy from the Chinese. I don't want to see our weapons killing Shiites in Bahrain

Bro, i understand you. You want the best possible option for your country. But what you insist is not making sense.

Why would Turkey, give you a Full ToT and let you produce the tank domestically. I mean why should Turkey create another tank producer in ME that can rival its own tank in the international markets.

Bro, i understand you. You want the best possible option for your country. But what you insist is not making sense.

Why would Turkey, give you a Full ToT and let you produce the tank domestically. I mean why should Turkey create another tank producer in ME that can rival its own tank in the international markets.

It's not me who picks and chooses Sir, it is the MOD's choice and they're interested in a full ToT. And let me repeat what I said again that KSA should comply with the reds-rights, period.

Regarding the ToT:

Customers are kings :D, so to speak.

They want full ToT just for those buildt in KSA,its not like they are going to sell to third parties.

They want full ToT just for those buildt in KSA,its not like they are going to sell to third parties.

To be quite honest, we won't even dare to take advantages from such a very friendly nation like Turkey, our morals won't even allow it.

Buy from the Chinese. I don't want to see our weapons killing Shiites in Bahrain

In fact, you have been arming your Bahraini ally to the teeth. Also, I would encourage you not to talk about issues you're not really aware of. We never crack down on Shia at all boy.

I believe that the strong development of the Turkish Defence Industry is sponsored from Katar , otherwise why should Turkey build a Military base in Katar to defend it if necessary against threats ? It is a win-win . Katar can pay and feel safe and we will get a base in that Region. Unfortunately Turkey gave up his naval base PASALIMANI in Albania .

Would it not create a logistical nightmare for Saudi military for operating so many different type of military equipment for various nations?

You know Saudi Arabia doesnt take INTEREST for their Money in foreign Banks, for religious reasons!
They have to spend that Money (Interest) for weapons and exactly they do it.

Back
Top Bottom