What's new

Saudi Arabia shoots down Houthi missile headed towards Mecca

Please provide proper reference to the Hadith you quoted.

Thank You
Don't care about this crap.......................................but Yemani girls are most ethnically beautiful .....wonder why a read a hadees long ago...when Holy Prophet sent Ali to Yemen....Holy Prophet advice with smile..... Ali " don't fall in the beauti of Yemani women " .....................Now I would say,,,they are beautiful ..

:lol:

I guess that you just suffered another one of your many seizures.

You do not understand Arabic let alone Classical Arabic.

That particular ayah speaks about Prophet Muhammad (saws) being a Prophet for all mankind but that has nothing to do with what I wrote to you.
This aya beside Aya [33:33] say, we should only follow holy Prophet (PBUH) and Ahlulbayt (PBUT) not Arab or Ajam.

" O Ahlulbayt [family of prophet], Allah only wishes to distance fault from you, and to cleanse you, and to purify you abundantly "

That particular ayah speaks about Prophet Muhammad (saws) being a Prophet for all mankind but that has nothing to do with what I wrote to you or your AGENDA here.

As far as that notorious Pakistani Wialyat al-Faqih slave and his blabbering. I will only tell as much as Yemeni Zaydis not wanting anything to do with his likes. To put it mildly.

Houthis/Saleh have already lost so what is the point to begin with? Seems that you are on the wrong side as always is the case.

Soon Syria will be liberated from the Al-Assad regime and in a few decades (at most) the Mullahs will collapse.

You can shout and scream all you want to. This conflict concerns Arabs and has nothing to do with you. You have no influence. So mind your own business. Nor has this conflict ANYTHING to do with religion.
Behave yourself. I've put hadiths from Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH ) NEVER praised arabs.

مَا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِنْ رِجَالِكُمْ وَلَكِنْ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا

Quran: Muhammad is not the father of any of your men. He is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets. Allah has knowledge of all things. [33:40]

God and Prophet pbuh knew what the Arabs will do and already warned them.

Allah will bring another Nation, He shall love them and they shall love Him (Holy Qur'an 5:54).
Allah will replace you with (Better) Nation, they will not be like you" (Holy Qur'an 47:38).
He will chastise you with a painful chastisement and will replace you with another Nation
(Holy Qur'an 9:38-39)

Holy Prophet (pbuh) said: "You will follow the wrong ways, of your Predecessors so completely and literally that if they should go into the hole of a mastigure, you too will go there".(Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 3220)

Holy Prophet (pbuh) said: "Do not revert to disbelief after me by striking (cutting) the necks of one another." (Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 6625)

Holy Prophet's (pbuh) Will to his followers:--It is incumbent upon those who are present to convey this information to those who are absent Beware don't renegade as disbelievers (turn into infidels) after me, Striking the necks (cutting the throats) of one another.' " (Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 1634)

Holy Prophet's (pbuh) said during Hajjat-al-Wada' : "Beware! Do not renegade as disbelievers after me by striking (cutting) the necks of one another." (Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 6628)

Holy Prophet's (pbuh) said: Nothing worries me as to what will happen to you after me, except the temptation of worldly blessings which will be conferred on you (Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 2653)

Holy Prophet (pbuh) said: "You will follow the wrong ways, of your Predecessors so completely and literally that if they should go into the hole of a mastigure, you too will go there".(Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 3220)

Holy Prophet (pbuh) said: "Do not revert to disbelief after me by striking (cutting) the necks of one another." (Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 6625)

Holy Prophet's (pbuh) Will to his followers:--It is incumbent upon those who are present to convey this information to those who are absent Beware don't renegade as disbelievers (turn into infidels) after me, Striking the necks (cutting the throats) of one another.' " (Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 1634)

Holy Prophet's (pbuh) said during Hajjat-al-Wada' : "Beware! Do not renegade as disbelievers after me by striking (cutting) the necks of one another." (Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 6628)

Holy Prophet's (pbuh) said: Nothing worries me as to what will happen to you after me, except the temptation of worldly blessings which will be conferred on you (Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 2653)

These Saudis will NOT stop killing Poor Yemenis. They invaded yemen and destroying a civilization.

Firing missile at an international airport or Mecca is clearly categorized as terrorism in any country in the world; also diagnosed as attack at muslims since the airport is a terminal for Hajj visits.However, it seems Mullah country is proud of it, and no mod here bothers for some posts that praise and promote such terrorism.

The Houtis start to follow the same path of ISIS, spreading fear among civilians, picturizing themselves as giant for some ''benefits''. Given the birth of Mullah regime and Al-qaeda/ISIS, This policy perfectly makes sense.

It seems Yemen is a bait to keep Arabs/Sunnis out of Iraq and Syria, Overplayed hand of mullahs will eventually backfire and cause the liberation of South Azerbaijan, Given there is no another USA to supply them for decades, This is quite possible.
woooow Yemen has atleast 1300 km long range missile ?????????????????......hitting Mecca , Houthi should have 1300 km long range missile ......That is long range missile...they have few Tochka old Russian stuff with range of 70km.....It's fabricated news to push Muslim world to support Saudis war in Yemen.

Arab beauty as a whole has been immortalized in poetry, movies, literature etc. in many cultures across the world. Anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder but the main characteristics of Arab women, especially Arabian women, are usually universally praised such as large eyes, beautiful olive-skin, beautiful smiles and lips and the right physical attributes. No comment on the later one.

Yemeni girl:

You do realize that Prophet Muhammad (saws) and his family were Arab and that every single Arab respects them and that millions upon millions of Arabs (more than anyone else naturally) descend from them?

Anyway this conflict has nothing to do with religion. You foreigners that know very little about Yemen and its history, ancient as recent, do not understand the nature of this conflict.
Few Yemani girls I know............if you see you them you will bite your fingers.......................for some reason they have balance athletic figure..........and rest don't want to describe. ...

woooow Yemen has atleast 1300 km long range missile ?????????????????......hitting Mecca , Houthi should have 1300 km long range missile ......That is long range missile...they have few Tochka old Russian stuff with range of 70km.....It's fabricated news to push Muslim world to support Saudis war in Yemen.

Are you ok with them firing missile at an int. airport mostly used for Hajj visits?

Will you please tell me where they got those missiles in order to debate over the range of them?

I hope you dont feel cornered, we just begin to talk, so no trolling or offtopic ''argument'' please.

That particular ayah speaks about Prophet Muhammad (saws) being a Prophet for all mankind but that has nothing to do with what I wrote to you or your AGENDA here.

As far as that notorious Pakistani Wialyat al-Faqih slave and his blabbering. I will only tell as much as Yemeni Zaydis not wanting anything to do with his likes. To put it mildly.

Houthis/Saleh have already lost so what is the point to begin with? Seems that you are on the wrong side as always is the case.

Soon Syria will be liberated from the Al-Assad regime and in a few decades (at most) the Mullahs will collapse.

You can shout and scream all you want to. This conflict concerns Arabs and has nothing to do with you. You have no influence. So mind your own business. Nor has this conflict ANYTHING to do with religion.
What is wrong with you? These great measure of insults and sarcasms! I just put hadiths from Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and two Ayas from Quran.

You need to cure in an asylum or at least get permanently banned from this forum.

Ps. You arabs can't fool Muslims as long as Quran and hadiths of holy prophet and Ahlulbayt are written.

Are you ok with them firing missile at an int. airport mostly used for Hajj visits?

Will you please tell me where they got those missiles in order to debate over the range of them?

I hope you dont feel cornered, we just begin to talk, so no trolling or offtopic ''argument'' please.
Well they lost thousands of people during these air strike and thousands moe disable beside economic loss. If they have defence system they would have protect these people. Yemen deserve peace. This poor people country has been attacked. But, people are busy in killing more of these poor people for their own personal justifications. Neither Sunni can annihilate shia , nor shia can annihilate sunni . Both need to learn to live in peace.

Well they lost thousands of people during these air strike and thousands moe disable beside economic loss. If they have defence system they would have protect these people. Yemen deserve peace. This poor people country has been attacked. But, people are busy in killing more of these poor people for their own personal justifications. Neither Sunni can annihilate shia , nor shia can annihilate sunni . Both need to learn to live in peace.

As expected.

I told you not to feel cornered, we just start to debate, run out of argument? Do you need help to find one?

@Irfan Baloch

Why this guy insult me this much?

There are no personal insults. I am simply stating the truth about you. Your English comprehension skills are not optimal and you do not understand Arabic or Classical Arabic. As for my conclusions about your agenda here on PDF in regards to Arabs, one does not need to be an Einstein to conclude what I have concluded. I have "known" you here on this forum for 3 + years.

I can tell you that not even the Shia Arab users here liked/like you based on personal interaction with them elsewhere. Why? Because of your insults aimed at everything that has the smallest relation with Arabs. How can any Arab user respect such a person?

And I also know that you hate Arabs and everything associated with them. You can guess the rest.

Recently today you insulted Arabs heavily and their homelands and now you pretend to respect religious figures among Arabs and their ancestral lands. It is a joke. Not even many Iranian users here like you.

I already told you that I do not know you as a person and that you might be a good, even great person, but I cannot say that I like your behavior here. You can hate Arabs all you want to but stop derailing/destroying Arab-related threads on this forum.

There are 1 million Arab forums and English forums that deal with Arabic issues all over the internet where you can write all the anti-Arab posts that you want to until people ban you or get tired from you. Or better join some Iranian forum there they will not ban you but maybe make you an moderator.

Also do never imply that we Arabs let alone us Hijazis and Hashemites (!) hate the Ahl al-Bayt. We mention them every time we pray. Daily. 5 times a day. Their blood runs in our veins. We have Sunni and Shia Muslims of all sects among Arabs (talking about the Arab Muslims) but only a microscopic minority of less than 1 million or so, support the Wilayat al-Faqih system blindly and you cannot come to terms with that. So better for you to create an agenda of Sunni Arabs hating Ahl al-Bayt. Never seen so much bullshit in my life.

Anyway I am discussing with a kid here or some kind of alien.

You are put on my ignore list from now on and I should also learn to ignore ignorant trolls like you whatever their nationality.

Last edited:
As expected.

I told you not to feel cornered, we just start to debate, run out of argument? Do you need help to find one?
These debates are useless and waste of time, foolishness I would say. Peace and harmony is the only solution. For the sake of argument , it will be never ending story. But people afraid to take poor people side. If you favor bombing these poor people, what you get out from these people .......tell us all....if you guys personal ego is bigger then the life of these Yemani Muslims. .....go ahead and bomb day and nite. Try bring peace in Muslim world, either KSA or Yemen.
F201209061405466599303141.jpg

F201209061405461183171622.jpg

F201209061405462703422823.jpg

F201209061405461264669552.jpg

udai-faisal.jpg

Do not quote me robot and do not speak about Arabs here as you are another obsessive individual. We do not want anything from your likes or even have any relation with you. Stop obsessing about us and stop meddling. Why is this so hard to understand? You don't get it, do you?

Why have you not been sent to Syria as a "volunteer" by the Iranian Mullah's? You are following them as Gods blindly so why have you not given the ultimate sacrifice yet? I mean your likes believe that you will reach heaven if you kill/harm some Sunnis especially Sunni Arabs. You are a living joke here. Even your compatriots do not take you seriously. Stop wasting my time and I know both of yours agendas here. Nobody here can fool me. You are well-known anti-Arabs that are obsessive about internal Arab events. It must be some kind of love-hate relationship. No other explanation.

This shows you are speechless and thats why you talk non sense. even do not spare other members. you even ignore and try to write off Quran and Hadiths and call yourself as ARAB. ISLAM is not a RACIST Religion.

After Prophet pbuh Shias believe in 12 Imams and our leaders like Imam Khomeini and Imam Khamenei too have Arab Linage. Our Hezbullah and Ansarallah are Arabs. we love these Arabs who are followers of Real ISLAM and committed to the ISLAM. Shias live in all arabian countries and we have every right to speak and meddle and intervene.

So your claim that we are against ARAB is just your excuse to hide your own non sense. while all our leaders have ARAB Linage.

why others do not have right to talk on Invasion going on in Arab Lands ?
why no one can talk and expose saudi crimes in yemen and elsewhere ?

where there is oppression every human being has right to intervene and expose the oppressor.

So stop you RACIST non sense talk. try to become a human being instead of an arab racist. :lol:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/5/obama-weighs-offering-saudi-arabia-weapons-provide/
The Washington Times - Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Obama administration is quietly pushing Sunni Arab allies in the Persian Gulf to create an advanced missile defense system, and is preparing to ramp up sophisticated weapons sales to Saudi Arabia in an effort to ease regional fears over a potential nuclear deal with Iran.

The creation of a Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD), or Aegis defense system against missiles stretching from Saudi Arabia to Qatar and the United Arab Emirates

Lockheed Martin is chasing sales of its missile defense systems at the International Defense Exposition and Conference and expects to ink deals in the future with several international customers including Qatar, Germany and Saudi Arabia, an official from the company said Feb. 24.

Qatar will likely present the company with a formal offer for its Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense system, or THAAD, within seven or eight months, Mike Trotsky, the company's vice-president of air and missile defense, told reporters during a briefing at IDEX.

The country in 2012 announced its intention to buy the system, which counters short and medium-range ballistic missiles. At that point, it requested $6.5 billion in equipment, including two fire units, 12 launchers, 150 interceptors, as well as communications equipment and radar.

Since then, Qatar has been more firmly cementing its needs and the possible configuration of its THAAD system, Trotsky said.

These debates are useless and waste of time, foolishness I would say. Peace and harmony is the only solution. For the sake of argument , it will be never ending story. But people afraid to take poor people side. If you favor bombing these poor people, what you get out from these people .......tell us all....if you guys personal ego is bigger then the life of these Yemani Muslims. .....go ahead and bomb day and nite. Try bring peace in Muslim world, either KSA or Yemen.
F201209061405466599303141.jpg

F201209061405461183171622.jpg

F201209061405462703422823.jpg

F201209061405461264669552.jpg

udai-faisal.jpg
May Allah eliminate thugs.

Back
Top Bottom