What's new

Saudi Arabia shoots down Houthi missile headed towards Mecca

You Arabs are cursed cause you killed family of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Well Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) (grandfather of prophet Muhammad) wasn't an arab he born at north of Persian gulf and south of Iran. You didn't even exist in that era. LOLL

You try hard to fool people, but all of your writings are rants.

You are an absolute illiterate. Yes, I see how we have been cursed for the past 1400 years. Ruling 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history (more than any other ethnicity in the top 15), being blessed with one of the most resource rich areas of the world and most beautiful. The list is very long.

Nonsense. The family of Prophet Muhammad (saws) lives on in millions upon millions of Arabs to this day. More than anywhere else, naturally.

As far as Prophet Ibrahim (as) goes he was born in the Semitic SOUTHERN Iraq which is geographically a part of Arabia. Moreover he was a Semite and is the ancestor of Arabs. He has nothing to do with any Iranians let alone Iran which did not exist until almost 2 millennia later. Not only that Prophet Ibrahim (as) lived in HIJAZ.

Now get lost, Farsi and do not meddle in Arab affairs. You are an unwanted element and irrelevant.

Also we have already liberated 80% of Yemen from terrorist rule along with the Arab coalition and in cooperation with the Yemeni army, popular remittances and the Yemeni people. Houthi terrorists which are 22 years old, are on loan and will return to their caves in small Saa'dah province very soon. Nothing that you can do about it other than scream and cry like your Mullah's do.

This shows you are speechless and thats why you talk non sense. even do not spare other members. you even ignore and try to write off Quran and Hadiths and call yourself as ARAB. ISLAM is not a RACIST Religion.

After Prophet pbuh Shias believe in 12 Imams and our leaders like Imam Khomeini and Imam Khamenei too have Arab Linage. Our Hezbullah and Ansarallah are Arabs. we love these Arabs who are followers of Real ISLAM and committed to the ISLAM. Shias live in all arabian countries and we have every right to speak and meddle and intervene.

So your claim that we are against ARAB is just your excuse to hide your own non sense. while all our leaders have ARAB Linage.

why others do not have right to talk on Invasion going on in Arab Lands ?
why no one can talk and expose saudi crimes in yemen and elsewhere ?

where there is oppression every human being has right to intervene and expose the oppressor.

So stop you RACIST non sense talk. try to become a human being instead of an arab racist. :lol:

These debates are useless and waste of time, foolishness I would say. Peace and harmony is the only solution. For the sake of argument , it will be never ending story. But people afraid to take poor people side. If you favor bombing these poor people, what you get out from these people .......tell us all....if you guys personal ego is bigger then the life of these Yemani Muslims. .....go ahead and bomb day and nite. Try bring peace in Muslim world, either KSA or Yemen.
F201209061405466599303141.jpg

F201209061405461183171622.jpg

F201209061405462703422823.jpg

F201209061405461264669552.jpg

udai-faisal.jpg

Your very post that quoted my post was way different than this post of yours; and without answering my response to you; now you jump in another story.

Will you please tell me who arms Houtis to spread violence/terrorism across the country and lead to such tragedy?

One way or another, you have to answer the only question that answers the whole mess.

Propaganda.

There's no missile in Houthi arsenal that can reach Mecca, and even if there was - why on earth would they do it?! Simply sectarian propaganda.

Yemen do have Scud missiles of around 300 Kms

According to Al Manar

“Burkan” is a Scud missile developed by the Yemeni rocketry force. The missile range surpasses 800 km, with its warhead weighs half a ton.

Distance Between Al Hudaydah and Jeddah is 844.95 kilometers

Your very post that quoted my post was way different than this post of yours; and without answering my response to you; now you jump in another story.

Will you please tell me who arms Houtis to spread violence/terrorism across the country and lead to such tragedy?

One way or another, you have to answer the only question that answers the whole mess.
What special arm do you see in there , can you tell us, who attack Yeman? ....If these Houthi were terrorist then they would have gone by now and why behind the scene negotiation going with KSA and Kuwait govt. ......Peace in Yemani lies in the hand of KSA.
Yemeni-soldier-in-Sanaa.jpg

What special arm do you see in there , can you tell us, who attack Yeman? ....If these Houthi were terrorist then they would have gone by now and why behind the scene negotiation going with KSA and Kuwait govt. ......Peace in Yemani lies in the hand of KSA.
Yemeni-soldier-in-Sanaa.jpg

As the op clearly mentions they have even missiles that can hit Mecca or an international airport that hosts millions of Hajj visitors.

Now you are jumping in another story. How long do you plan to act like this? I ask this because your credibility fades away at every jump into a different story.

As the op clearly mentions they have even missiles that can hit Mecca or an international airport that hosts millions of Hajj visitors.

Now you are jumping in another story. How long do you plan to act like this? I ask this because your credibility fades away at every jump into a different story.

Thats why Saudis are buying air defenses and aircrafts from United States .

You Arabs are cursed cause you killed family of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Well Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) (grandfather of prophet Muhammad) wasn't an arab he born at north of Persian gulf and south of Iran. You didn't even exist in that era. LOLLL

You try hard to fool people, but all of your writings are rants.

Bharata varsha located, geographically during Dwapara Yuga,Mahabharata Period
strabo.jpg

Mahabharat-kurukshetra-war-kauravas-pandavas.jpg

Unfortunately , your debate is covert into KSA,Turkey vs Iran,Yemen. ....its never ending...and Indian are taking full advantage of these conflicts.

Last edited:
A question. Is it true or a myth that the founder of Sikhism went to Arabia and the Arab world and lived there for 12 years?

Yes , Guru Nanak Dev Ji has went to Arabia

Anyway this would not be strange as Arabia and South Asia has traded with each other for millennia. Over 10.000 years. The first people who inhabited South Asia came from Arabia also.

Also is it correct that Arabia was called the land of horses by Hindus?

Indian Civilization and Egpytian civilizations are having closer relations.

osiris.jpg

Saw that , they didn't supplied to Syria. Its Russian battery operated by Russian.

So what does it means ? Iran , Syria , Russian Federation and Chinese are fighting together against United States, Turkey, GCC.

Can you provide some sources. Religious texts are not sufficient.

I never heard about Egypt having any connection or relations in ancient times to India. You should provide proof for this statement as I can already tell you today that it is a false claim.

The oldest religious text which is even now followed are vedas . You can see the pictures on the Pyramids and can easily figure out.

Also what is the nonsense I see from some Hindus that say that Makkah etc. and other holy sites in the Arab world were former Hindu holy cities?:crazy:

Many Indians seem to agree with this absolute nonsense theory.

I know nothing about Sikhism but it seems that they are heavily influenced by Islam.

Also who is that person in the middle in your photo?

Actually during the time of Prophet Muhammed, There were no Gods in Kaaba which were linked to Indian nation but were the idols of Humans like Azar, Bal , Azza , Lat etc .

The Indian dieties Brahma , Vishnu and Shiva are divine and heavenly beings but not humans.

This is truth that the oldest divine holy revelations are Vedas .

So what does it means ? Iran , Syria , Russian Federation and Chinese are fighting together against United States, Turkey, GCC.

The oldest religious text which is even now followed are vedas . You can see the pictures on the Pyramids and can easily figure out.
That's Indian perception... but US wants to end religious extremism in the region. That;s why it gave free hand to Russia in Syria. Behind close door Isreal also wants Russia to stay in Syria.

That's Indian perception... but US wants to end religious extremism in the region. That;s why it gave free hand to Russia in Syria. Behind close door Isreal also wants Russia to stay in Syria.

Cant you see what has happened in Georgia and what is happening in Ukraine ?

Russian Federation has deployed Iskander missiles in the Western military zone and Baltic Kaliningrad because of which whole Europe is under the range of Russian Missiles.

State of Israel doesnt have any policy and they have openly declared that they are close to Russians and this is the reason State of Israel have sold drones to Russian Federation against Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom