What's new

Saudi Arabia seeks Pakistan's cooperation for NATO-like military alliance

Saudi desperately need Nuclear Pakistan to provide them protection.....may be they know what they did in other countries and afraid of any type of backlash in future....

Only under these conditions should Pakistan be part

1. No to Wahhabism and Salafism
2. Equal rights to women and minorities
3. Free Press
4. Buy JF-17 Thunder

Only under these conditions should Pakistan be part

1. No to Wahhabism and Salafism
2. Equal rights to women and minorities
3. Free Press
4. Buy JF-17 Thunder
Also free oil and gas.....unconditional support with boots on ground for Kashmir.................lolz...not like last time push Pakistan in Afghan war and turn Pakistan into Wahabi extremist zone...and still paying the price of extremism losing over 72,000 citizen and equally disable. Lost over 65 billion dollar of foreign investment. And who the beneficiary of all this terrorism....................arabs...Dubai...return all this wealth back to Pakistan.

Time for Saudi to face real battle front and get involve in conventional war. May be ask Egypt, who they paid over 12 billion dollar in aid and subsidized oil .
But, Saudi wants Nawaz to pay the price of his 10 year visit during his exile . So, for Nawaz Shreef its payback time.......

Saudi desperately need Nuclear Pakistan to provide them protection.....may be they know what they did in other countries and afraid of any type of backlash in future....
Saudis have American nuclear umbrella, if that need ever comes

"NATO like" means they're looking for an Article 5 of their own to get in a Pakistani nuclear umbrella, basically drawing Pakistan in as a nuclear guarantor against your western neighbours.
If what you say is right than i'm happy to join this NATO like alliance and i would be more happy if ME came into Pakistan's Nuclear Umbrella..
@Viper0011. @Zarvan

Could not have said it better myself!!! Love your posts man!

As for this alliance...I sounds nice in theory but is a terrible idea. The only thing that occupies KSA in the current days is Iran. They have created a boogie man out of Iran when in reality they could have had a massive amount of cooperation with them. The "Alliance" is not a NATO style but a way to goad Pakistan into fighting Iranian proxies because the US wont. The GCC countries and Egypt will NEVER come to defend Pakistan against Indian aggression. They will NEVER stand up for Kashmir. Hell, they have stopped standing up for Palestine and you think they will come defend a bunch of "Ajnabi"?!?!?!?

They know that without US help, the only other nation that has the capacity or desire to protect them is Pakistan and without that help they will not be able to push Asad out of Syria, nor will they be able to bring Yemen to a close swiftly. They thought that Egypt would be able to help where Pakistan refused but the only thing the Egyptians are good for is stealing your car. They have never used their army to successfully fight anyone but unarmed clerics (brotherhood) or impoverished Palestinians. They will use this Alliance to extract themselves from Yemen. They will used this alliance to keep Iran at bay. They MAY use this Alliance to fight ISIS (which would be the only positive thing to come from this thing for the Muslim Ummah).

If Pakistan is even remotely considering this, then IT MUST INSIST on Iranian inclusion. If not, then the jig is up. If they are sincere, then they need to smash ISIS. Iran (to be included) must agree to help remove Asad and promote a transition in Syria that is beneficial to ALL parties AND Pakistan must receive real support vis a vis Kashmir. Short of those obligations being met, STAY 1000 Miles away from this as it will only deepen the divide in your country and not benefit you in the least.
recently WE are using diplomacy actively... At one side we are joining Saudi Alliance and on other hand we are engaging Iran in economically and Military(in sense we are cleaning those who did wrong things in Iran via Pak)..

Just because Arabs were stupid not to care about the Ummah doesn't mean you have to be stupid like them. Had they cared about the Ummah they wouldn't be in a position they are in today. There's a lesson for the entire Muslim World in this. Just as Russia had abandoned Saddam and Qaddafi, uncle sam has abandoned KSA and Turkey against the Russian bear. It will be wrong to assume that the Russian bear is doing all for the Asad regime, Russia is doing everything to bring the region under her control, Asad is just her tool and if Asad ever dares to say anything the Russians do not like he will be discarded. So, the rest is not too hard to figure out and therefore, the move to form a common defence platform to protect the Muslim states is not a bad idea but of course, the motive behind this idea has to be clean.

Mate i have question for you that Do you think Bangladesh will ever come to help us? You are dreaming if your answer is yes. Arabs cant cant even protect them sleves and you expect them to help us in time of war. No one helped us in the past and no one will come in the future. We have learnt enough lessons from history to know what is truth and what is lie. I would rather form Military coalition with Turkey and Egypt which can actually do something.

see i told ya they are enuch they were born out of lustful union. you get queers.

Back
Top Bottom