What's new

Saudi Arabia seeks Pakistan's cooperation for NATO-like military alliance

Indian Air Force can not fight 30+ Air Forces combined.
If they are 30+ Arab air forces it sure can. Outside of the Israeli and Iranian militaries, all militaries in that region are utterly toothless and the proffesional military of India would slice through them like a hot knife through butter.

But this entire idea is flawed, the Arabs will never bleed on behalf of Pakistan.

why not try negotiate with saudi that game is up and just make up with iran and make a union of joint militaries of course try getting iran to atleast cooperate. The both have wasted tremendous amount of wealth but wen it comes to giving charity it is shame when it compares to western charity. plus it sectaerian based charity.

Mate i have question for you that Do you think Bangladesh will ever come to help us?

Remaining indifferent to those who want to have a brotherly relation with Pakistan definitely won't make the possibility greater but that's exactly what Pakistan has been doing while india backs up her allies in BD 100%. If Pakistan had any foresight she would have cut ties with the illegitimate BAL regime long time ago. Pakistan has nothing to lose even if she provides shelter to those who are being persecuted by the BAL regime for being anti-india but of course expecting this kind of foresight and boldness from a Muslim state is another height of stupidity.

You are dreaming if your answer is yes. Arabs cant cant even protect them sleves and you expect them to help us in time of war. No one helped us in the past and no one will come in the future. We have learnt enough lessons from history to know what is truth and what is lie. I would rather form Military coalition with Turkey and Egypt which can actually do something.

Who is telling Pakistan to give unconditional support? Why doesn't Pakistan boldly say what she expects from her Arab allies in return? This is an opportunity for Pakistan but history says that Pakistani leaders are not known for their ability to exploit an opportunity when it shows up. In 1962 Pakistan had an opportunity to crush india but instead she decided to let it go and in 1971 paid the price for that stupidity.

Remaining indifferent to those who want to have a brotherly relation with Pakistan definitely won't make the possibility greater but that's exactly what Pakistan has been doing while india backs up her allies in BD 100%. If Pakistan had any foresight she would have cut ties with the illegitimate BAL regime long time ago. Pakistan has nothing to lose even if she provides shelter to those who are being persecuted by the BAL regime for being anti-india but of course expecting this kind of foresight and boldness from a Muslim state is another height of stupidity.

Who is telling Pakistan to give unconditional support? Why doesn't Pakistan boldly say what she expects from her Arab allies in return? This is an opportunity for Pakistan but history says that Pakistani leaders are not known for their ability to exploit an opportunity when it shows up. In 1962 Pakistan had an opportunity to crush india but instead she decided to let it go and in 1971 paid the price for that stupidity.

This coalition is a joke without all muslim nations included and merely serves as a sunni platform which is precisely the reason Pakistan will never join such stupdity.

If they are 30+ Arab air forces it sure can. Outside of the Israeli and Iranian militaries, all militaries in that region are utterly toothless and the proffesional military of India would slice through them like a hot knife through butter.

But this entire idea is flawed, the Arabs will never bleed on behalf of Pakistan.

What if they do fight on our behalf? Muslims that is. Not Arabs alone. What if Indonesian navy starts patrolling around Nicobar islands? Perhaps they won't. But what if they do? As far cutting through butter like knife, we all know what happens when India comes across equal strength power. 1962, China rings any bells. You guys are good at threatening smaller neighbours. That's all you can do. Try patrolling SCS near disputed Islands and we shall see!

Since this alliance lacks an expeditionary air and naval capability Pakistan should provide its land as a launch pad into Iran.

1. Baghdad Pact/CENTO/RCD and SEATO were useful to Pakistan during the cold war. Pakistan's economy had galloped becoming second only to Japan among Asians. Pakistan's armed forces had developed to a level that kept India's adventures away.
2. Let us recall Suhrowardy's famous quip, "Zero plus zero is zero". That is how he had graded the Arabs around the time Nasser had nationalized the Suez. The extreme annoyance of the Arabs was only removed when PAF's Bengali pilot Saif ul Azam, had shot down few Israeli fighters.
3. After the British left, the Karachi Bde, PA was earmarked to rush to save the oil royals in a situation. Eventually this became the Karachi Corps' task. After the Arab Spring, the oil royals and their western patrons have tasked IA's Southern Command, Pune with this. Pune is also the base for IAF's heavy-lift transporters.
4. Another point to understand this in perspective is that at inception OIC was assumed to have a military wing. In fact Pakistan had also posted officers for this. But eventually OIC turned into a lame organization for lavish banquets and speeches without topic.
5. Pakistan and all other Muslims must refrain from jumping into such a scheme till Saudi Arabia's real reasons are clear. The Saudis have come under increasing criticism for interfering in affairs of other nations. Financing armed groups is another item. And the most serious allegation is her reported contacts with Israel targeting other Muslim nations - notably Iran. If the royals have become unpopular for floundering their wealth in a filthy manner, if their moral turpitude becomes publicly known, if they forsake justice, welfare and fairness in their governance, then they do not deserve the support they seek. They should NOT be supported if their enterprise is aimed at dividing the Muslim World. Shia-Sunni affair or anti-Iran stance most be curtailed for the good of the Muslims and for service to Islam.
6. We in BD remember our late President Zia who had tried his best to stop the Iraq - Iran War. That should be the spirit that we need at this juncture. We need to unite, not squabble.

Last edited:
as i remember pakistan is still paying the price of being a member of CETO and CENTO

Actually withdrawing prematurely from CENTO and SEATO which lefts us defenseless against the Afghanissss

In this hypothetical scenario, what if jinn came and fought for Pakistan. What if flying carpet came and fought for Pakistan? What if Sindbad navy came and fought for Pakistan? Ok, let's get practical. What if China came and fought for Pakistan like in 1999?

Thenga. Is all Pakistan will get. All other countries are not dumb, like the Pakistani nation which jumps every time the Americans or Saudis ask it to.

Awwww....I never meant to scare you sweetheart. You are shaking like a leaf! I promise no Chinese ghost and merciless Arab will come to scare you! Not tonight. Now sleep easy!

Geez man! I never knew you guys are so scared of Muslims. I just wanted to see the reaction and now I know. Here is something for you to think. If Pakistan enters into military alliance with Muslim nations then it will work two way. In such case you should count them on our side. Military hardware and fighter jets were sent to us by them in earlier wars. This time it may be more visible. Now get busy working up conspiracies before such efforts come to fruition.

So you are saying Indian Army can fight a smaller opponent like the Pakistani Army :o: I thought, you were mard e momin and 1=1000 and all that? I agree, we are baniya army. But, if you need an alliance to beat this baniya army, what does that make you? Chee chee. You talking of an alliance to take on a baniya army itself shows who is scared? beta rehney de. No way this discussion ends well for you, when you are talking of tying up an alliance with the Saudi Army to bolster the Pakistani Army. :sniper:

Of course they can fight but they can't win. Not now. We have gone past that stage. I just wanted to check Indian reaction on prospects. I have seen comments on this news in Indian newspapers and I'm surprised at fear in Indian heart on just mention of this possibility.

Your comments at Baniya and 1=1000 and all that is meaningless. I know what you are trying to do. Unfortunately for you I can see through your provocations and smell you reeking from fear. Fear not little man, we will treat you fairly. As for Muslims to our help, we are Pakistanis and have our connection with Islamic world by faith. A cooperation and close ties with them are welcomed always. We neither need your permission nor approval for doing what we want to do. We don't give a rat's behind what an Indian thinks about it. But you guys better start thinking about nevertheless . Just saying...:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom