What's new

Saudi Arabia raises oil prices to The US, Europe and Asia

You got to be kidding me? Saudi Arabia still haven't learn their lesson after King Faisal's assasination? :omghaha:

Faisal was killed by his own nephew, who's brother was killed earlier as an act of defense by the police as he was aiming his gun at them.

Other than that is a %100 conspiracy theory ..

Man, I haven't seen you for a while :undecided: I'm glad you came back :usflag:

Well,

Maybe the US views such rhetoric of the destruction of Israel to be a greater threat to the US itself than the storming of the embassy, but the issue is that the US will never trust Iran in any damn thing as long as the Mullahs turban-nut baboons remain in power :lol:

Daydreams :coffee:

Thanks mate. :cheers: :usflag:

Iran IS no threat to America so yes Israeli security plays a bigger part. That is true if so much time, money, and blood was not wasted in Iraq and Afghanistan we would have invaded Iran already. There is too much war fatigue to do so currently especially since any invasion would no doubt involve toppling the Mullah regime.

Thanks mate. :cheers: :usflag:

Iran IS no threat to America so yes Israeli security plays a bigger part. That is true if so much time, money, and blood was not wasted in Iraq and Afghanistan we would have invaded Iran already. There is too much war fatigue to do so currently especially since any invasion would no doubt involve toppling the Mullah regime.

I don't think the US will invade Iran in future, but they really long for a regime change, the Israelis are very influential though, always manipulating threats that if there is any posed to them is posed to the US.

I don't think the US will invade Iran in future, but they really long for a regime change, the Israelis are very influential though, always manipulating threats that if there is any posed to them is posed to the US.

No invasion I agree but sanctions will probably not be lifted. Honestly I will be shocked if they ever are. Iranians will end their regime by their own hands just watch its just a matter of time.

No invasion I agree but sanctions will probably not be lifted. Honestly I will be shocked if they ever are. Iranians will end their regime by their own hands just watch its just a matter of time.

No, sanctions won't be lifted. Remember Cuba? :undecided:

Faisal was killed by his own nephew, who's brother was killed earlier as an act of defense by the police as he was aiming his gun at them.

Other than that is a %100 conspiracy theory ..
No, it's not conspiracy. The nephew did but the CIA was behind this, they brainwash him by saying King Faisal was behind his father's death. The reason for Faisal's assasination because he was no friend of America and the West. He invited Henry Kissinger in the middle of the desert for dinner and said the infamous word that he would threaten to burn the oils and live like we are sitting here. It was about Arab-Israel conflict.

Also, right before he was killed; he was in Kutba and he was talking about Al Asqa weeks after 73 October war. I remembered the video he said "where is the ummah, Al Asqa is being destroyed. By Allah, I pray to Allah that if there is no Jihad in Palestine now, I pray to Allah to kill me and I will die as shaheed, please forgive me my brothers and sisters" (see Yt) Sooo what happened next? :coffee:

And now compare the difference between Faisal's relationship with the West and after Faisal :lol:

Assasination of Faisal and Zia Haq was for something, America was behind those two case. Second, oustal of N.Sharif and Morsi, US was behind it through co'operating with those 2 army then to set up a govts who can be friend with US. Like I said, being no friend with the US will make you look bad.

@MooshMoosh

Actually, Fiasal was behind the death of his own nephew - Khalid Bin Musa’id -

King Faisal ordered the RPD to shoot him if he broke into the studios of the Saudi local TV, therefore, Faisal Bin Musiad's act was a pure act of revenge for the loss of his brother of whom he was killed by Faisal's orders as an act of self defense of the police.

Assasination of Faisal and Zia Haq was for something, America was behind those two case. Second, oustal of N.Sharif and Morsi, US was behind it through co'operating with those 2 army then to set up a govts who can be friend with US. Like I said, being no friend with the US will make you look bad.

The US role in the assassination of Gen. Zis is a probability but not Faisal my fellow.

Nawaz Sharief wasn't ousted out of power o O he ran for elections and won. As for the MB, I suspect that the US could have been behind of their removal.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what I said though, they will probably not be lifted. :P Unless the regime collapses then they probably will as the new regime will want to come to terms.

Yep, we all know how barbaric U.S foreign policy is.

Yep, we all know how barbaric U.S foreign policy is.

I agree we should change the way we deal with others. Wait till I am POTUS. :D

No, it's not conspiracy. The nephew did but the CIA was behind this, they brainwash him by saying King Faisal was behind his father's death. The reason for Faisal's assasination because he was no friend of America and the West. He invited Henry Kissinger in the middle of the desert for dinner and said the infamous word that he would threaten to burn the oils and live like we are sitting here. It was about Arab-Israel conflict.

Also, right before he was killed; he was in Kutba and he was talking about Al Asqa weeks after 73 October war. I remembered the video he said "where is the ummah, Al Asqa is being destroyed. By Allah, I pray to Allah that if there is no Jihad in Palestine now, I pray to Allah to kill me and I will die as shaheed, please forgive me my brothers and sisters" (see Yt) Sooo what happened next? :coffee:

And now compare the difference between Faisal's relationship with the West and after Faisal :lol:

Nawaz was ousted by the Pakistan army because they were peeved he forced them to withdraw in a war they were winning militarily. It was a face saving removal by Pakistan army, Nawaz was always in good graces of US.

No it just means Saudi is running out of money for lavish life style of princes and princesses.

To begin with, Happy Eid, even though you have been acting so nasty attacking me in person, but I will let go :blah: :whistle:

Your reading to the situation is making me LoLing all day long. What about those days of which KSA sold oil for decent prices :lol:

Saudi Arabia raises Sept. Arab Light crude prices

LONDON: Saudi Arabia has raised the price of its Arab Light crude in September to customers in Europe, Asia and the US, Saudi Aramco said.
The price of Arab Light to Asia, the biggest buyer of Saudi crude, was raised by $1.00 to the Oman/Dubai average plus $2.90 a barrel, Aramco said.
The tables below show the full FOB prices for September in US dollars.
Saudi term crude supplies to the US are priced as a differential to the Argus Sour Crude Index (ASCI).

Brent crude oil pared early losses to trade back toward $109 a barrel as selling pressure eased after a report showed strong growth in the US economy’s service sector.
Brent and US crude each lost more than $1 earlier in the session on news of rebounding production in Libya.
By 1:14 p.m. 1714 GMT, Brent was down 15 cents per barrel to $108.80 after earlier dropping as much as $1.40 to $107.55.
US crude oil futures lost 11 cents to $106.83, after earlier falling to $105.70.
Prices remained under pressure, however, from news of increased supply from the Libya and the North Sea.

Saudi Arabia raises Sept. Arab Light crude prices | Arab News

A negligible increase really...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom