What's new

Saudi Arabia Plans to Acquire Nuclear Weapons

]Saudi support for the Pakistani nuclear program was Iran specific..... not India. [/B]Just like they financially supported the Iraqi regime and the nuclear program in the 80s to support Iraq in the Iran-Iraq war. Infact, Saudis provided $28 billion in the 80s far far more to Iraq than Pakistan for this purpose.

Saudis don't have any problems with India and as long as the US nuclear umbrella is guaranteed, they won't go for nuclear weapons. The only case they would want nukes if Iran goes nuclear. But then would Pakistan provide Saudis nuke or lob nuclear missiles at Iran to please the Saudis? I doubt it very much.

It would be the end of Pakistani nukes if they do that.

Bwahhahahaha!

Arabs arent dumb
If we can develop Nuclear weapons
Iran can develop nuclear weapons
So Saudis can also,they have the money
and there is noting wrong in Pakistan helping them
they helped fund our programe,China helped us

For the Last thing these guys aren't dumb

Arabs arent dumb

Well, fact is unlike Iranians, Saudis are never hard working and don't have interest in getting knowledge. They have Oil and money and they get access to every modern technology with their money and they know they have expats from other countries to work for them.

Arabs arent dumb

No that where you're wrong, Iranians on average are very smart, how can you compare them to the arabs? go look at the persian contribution to the world. nobody is saying saudis are very dumb, I am saying they are stupid to think they are in a cold war with Iran, Iranians just laugh their @sses off when saudi arabia tries to compare themselves to Iran.

Iranian are possible the most successful foreigners people in the US, they have people working for NASA, helped create google, invented ebay and much more, even the Iranian Zoroastrians are the most successful foreigners in India, they are called parsis i think.

No that where you're wrong, Iranians on average are very smart, how can you compare them to the arabs? go look at the persian contribution to the world. nobody is saying saudis are very dumb, I am saying they are stupid to think they are in a cold war with Iran, Iranians just laugh their @sses off when saudi arabia tries to compare themselves to Iran.

Iranian are possible the most successful foreigners people in the US, they have people working for NASA, helped create google, invented ebay and much more, even the Iranian Zoroastrians are the most successful foreigners in India, they are called parsis i think.

Yes, they are called Parsis and one of the most successful communities in India. Infact, father of India's nuclear Programme Homi Jehangir Bhabha was a Parsi.

Yes, they are called Parsis and one of the most successful communities in India. Infact, father of India's nuclear Programme Homi Jehangir Bhabha was a Parsi.

My point was, just because Iran is under sanctions does not mean that the saudis can try and big up to Iran.
Anyway I hope one day the parsis will return to Iran, which is their motherland. My partner who is Iranian is not religious but her family are Zoroastrian.

Does Saudi still have the DF-3A ballistic missiles?

Or they may have come up with something new?

^^
I dont understand why Iran considers china such a good friend when they provided saudis with missiles. I doubt saudi arabi has the capability to make an MRBM.

My point was, just because Iran is under sanctions does not mean that the saudis can try and big up to Iran.
Anyway I hope one day the parsis will return to Iran, which is their motherland. My partner who is Iranian is not religious but her family are Zoroastrian.

Yes, I never heard of Saudi doing any milestone in Science and Technology, all I heard they are building rail lines or Skyscrapers with imported European and American technology. Even most of the scientific contribution during Islamic era are from Iranians and I never heard of any mathematician and scientist from Arabian Peninsula.

As for Zoroastrians of India, they have Indianised themselves, they speak Gujarati and Hindi mostly and have huge business in Mumbai. Their main concern is not going back to Iran but their dwindling population.

Yes, I never heard of Saudi doing any milestone in Science and Technology, all I heard they are building rail lines or Skyscrapers with imported European and American technology. Even most of the scientific contribution during Islamic era are from Iranians and I never heard of any mathematician and scientist from Arabian Peninsula.

As for Zoroastrians of India, they have Indianised themselves, they speak Gujarati and Hindi mostly and have huge business in Mumbai. Their main concern is not going back to Iran but their dwindling population.

I see, all the parsis people i came across over the years said their dream is to return to their land (Iran), thats where the holy sites are. i want to go visit that flame that has been burning since the time of Zoroaster, some say it is 6000 years others other say 3000 yeas.

As for the saudis i have said it before and i will say it agian, its the chinese that are helping them with missile tech and the pakistanis are giving them nukes, the USA will never give them missiles and nuclear help as USA dont trust any muslim nation.. specially one that gave birth to osama.

I see, all the parsis people i came across over the years said their dream is to return to their land (Iran), thats where the holy sites are. i want to go visit that flame that has been burning since the time of Zoroaster, some say it is 6000 years others other say 3000 yeas.

As for the saudis i have said it before and i will say it agian, its the chinese that are helping them with missile tech and the pakistanis are giving them nukes, the USA will never give them missiles and nuclear help as USA dont trust any muslim nation.. specially one that gave birth to osama.

Well, I think Chinese will never help them because for China Saudi really can't help them in fulfilling their interest in middle East because they are America's ally. Also, Pakistan may help them as they get free oils worth billions of dollar every year. But the fact is, Saudi Arabia is Iran's arch-enemy and Pakistan will have to see serious consequences from Iran if they transfer that nuke Technology to Saudi Arabia because Saudi Nukes are meant for Iran first of all. Once a Saudi diplomat himself said,"If Iran will get Nukes, then Saudi should also get nukes to counter Iran."

Well, I think Chinese will never help them because for China Saudi really can't help them in fulfilling their interest in middle East because they are America's ally. Also, Pakistan may help them as they get free oils worth billions of dollar every year. But the fact is, Saudi Arabia is Iran's arch-enemy and Pakistan will have to see serious consequences from Iran if they transfer that nuke Technology to Saudi Arabia because Saudi Nukes are meant for Iran first of all. Once a Saudi diplomat himself said,"If Iran will get Nukes, then Saudi should also get nukes to counter Iran."

I think its laughable that people think saudis are Irans arch enemy, just think if saudi arabia went to war with Iran right now, without usa helping them, saudi arabia would get its a$$ wooped, Iran is the only one that can actually wage a war, saudis only have a better airforce. as for pakistan, I knows that pakistans nukes are a threat to them in many ways, so Irans nukes will be aimed at saudi,israel, usa and perhaps pakistan.

I think its laughable that people think saudis are Irans arch enemy, just think if saudi arabia went to war with Iran right now, without usa helping them, saudi arabia would get its a$$ wooped, Iran is the only one that can actually wage a war, saudis only have a better airforce. as for pakistan, I knows that pakistans nukes are a threat to them in many ways, so Irans nukes will be aimed at saudi,israel, usa and perhaps pakistan.

Well the fact is dude, Saudi Arabia is a theocratic state with Sunni Wahabbism as state ideology. Wahabbi ideology considers Shias as infidels and Shia are not allowed to perform religious practices in most part of Saudi Arabia. Same way Iran is a Shia theocratic State. Saudi Arabia intervened in Bahrain only because of fear of Iran. In whole world the Shia-Sunni schism is mostly funded by these two countries.

Anyway, if Pakistan will help Iran's arch enemy Saudi Arabia, they may move back to help Pakistan's arch-enemy India to annoy them.

^^
I dont understand why Iran considers china such a good friend when they provided saudis with missiles. I doubt saudi arabi has the capability to make an MRBM.

It was back in the 1980s, but nowadays we will hardly sell this again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom