What's new

Saudi Arabia planning procurement of JF-17 Thunder, Mashshaks, says Saudi air chief

Nah... can't see it happening when they have access to very advance aircraft platforms.

How come this is the very first visit by a Saudi Air Chief to Pakistan? I thought Saudis lived in Pakistan.
USA betrayed them in yemen war. they are not giving them weapons. saudi arabia is slowly shifting towards china too.

saudi arab will like to do TOT and make in saudi arabia type of deal. pakistan had offered it long ago.

if you are being sarcastic about Saudi's buying the jf17 then why is the IAF trying to introduce the tejas, when they have the rafael on order and have about 300 russian fighters who are all better then the tejas ?????

the jf17 is your force multiplier that you add with your air domanice fighters like the EF Typhoon, rafael or f16's.

if wars were won by having the best and the most costliest jets then USAF would have stopped making the f16's, f15's along time ago and only concentrated on super expensive jets like the f35 or the f22.

to have a world class airforce you need to have jets that compliment and assist your top of the range jets.

Do you ever know what is force Multiplier.. Fillers are not force multiplier..

Tejas is for self reliance to India , how JF17 will give self-reliance to KSA??

Do you ever know what is force Multiplier.. Fillers are not force multiplier..

Tejas is for self reliance to India , how JF17 will give self-reliance to KSA??

yes i do know what a force multiplier is, if you can read then you will understand i was implying that the jf17 is adding extra aircrafts to saudi air force which means its multiplying its numbers.

take your indian hating *** somewhere else.

Indians simply can not hack the fact money rich world powers like Saudi and Qatar are buying the jf17.

till they day they see the jet in SA or Qatari flying colours they will say the Jf17 is not good enough for countries that already have typhoons and rafaels.

huge congratulations to the PAC facility in Karama

yes i do know what a force multiplier is, if you can read then you will understand i was implying that the jf17 is adding extra aircrafts to saudi air force which means its multiplying its numbers.

take your indian hating *** somewhere else.

No you don't know what is a force multiplier.. :) not knowing is not bad idea, not willing to learn is crime though...

Force multiplier is a equipment which addition in less number increase the potential multiple times. Like AWACS is force multiplier. growlers or prowlers are force multiplers. GPS techology is force multiplier, Night vision cameras are force mulipliers..

JF17, F16 (in USA), MiG29 (in Russia) , LCA are fillers, the fill the squadron gap...

You must thank me than abusing me..

KSA is feeling the pressure from the west. Recent German weapon embargo lead to cancellation of big tag defence deals and the new 9/11 bill will cause further tensions with Washington.

Earlier this year, Saudis announced a $24 billion FDI package for Morocco, huge amounts to be pumped into R&D as well.

Furthermore they have expressed the desire to develop their own industry. This is where Pakistan comes in. A mix of Super Mushak, K-8P and JF-17 block 3 could be assembled or even built under licence with ToT giving them a good start.

Why is everyone always considering. I heard Nigeria wanted our JF17's... what happened to that? I think its time to market JF17 aggressively and get ourselves some real sales.
New Nigerian govt is not that interested in new defence imports

Now after some days we all gonna see interest in jf 17 by its rival which I think will be a good marketing trick :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom