What's new

Saudi Arabia offers India $ 625 bn investment opportunities.

I'll pursue MS and PhD in Nanoelectronics, as it was dying wish of my father. Then will do MBA and try my luck in venture capitalism.

Lets see what future holds for me.

After doing MS and PhD in Nanoelectronics...why you wanna do MBA...:omghaha:

Our infra companies have their order books flush with orders ( for e.g L&T).

The point is the scale and size of investments needed , no Indian company ( or consortium ) alone can manage that sort of output that is needed in the upcoming years , hence the need for FDI ....

Both Indian and MNC Infra companies can co-exist and grow peacefully in this environment together ...

My previous post was just an example of benefits of FDI , had it not been for these MNC production lines facilities ( Bombardier for example ) , would DMRC would have managed to expand so fast in so less time ... you have to look at the bigger picture of these investments ... it's the auxiliary industry it springs , the demand it creates , the choice it generates for the end-user ...

Can you let me know how fast would the IGI International Airport T3 been made had the construction been handed over to , say AAI ?
Or DMRC getting its coaches from , say BEML alone ?
That ,I am 100% positive , would have turned to massive cost and time overruns, & would have a ripple effect on the economy.

This is absolutely wrong notion that FDI inflows curtail growth rates.

All I am saying is Lets develop our own Apple,Microsoft,Google and GM, Lets learn from them through JV's and then we can take care of ourselves. :cheers:

I am not saying FDI's will curtail growths but the affect of FDI's on India growth is exaggerated.

And they don't help Muslim nations in their economy during their tough times and rather fund terrorist organizations. :azn:

Humein to apno ne loota, gairon main kahan dam tha,
hamari kashti wahan doobi, jahan paani kam tha. :lol:

Stop being an idiot.

Saudis do things that they deem as in favor of their national/personal interests.

Unhun ne langar nahi khola hua jo awein paisay detay phirain gay sub ko....

All I am saying is Lets develop our own Apple,Microsoft,Google and GM, Lets learn from them through JV's and then we can take care of ourselves. :cheers:

I am not saying FDI's will curtail growths but the affect of FDI's on India growth is exaggerated.

You wouldn't get a Bechtel / Halliburton overnight , Indian infrastructure companies are growing (L&T , Jaypee , Lanco, GMR etc ) but only to cater mostly to domestic demands , which in itself is massive ... they need time and proper/clear infra policies by the Govt , not protectionism. That'my point.

P.E.A.C.E

Stop being an idiot.Saudis do things that they deem as in favor of their national/personal interests.
Unhun ne langar nahi khola hua jo awein paisay detay phirain gay sub ko....
Read my post and understand in context of your own post which I quoted and what you meant in your post.

We both know you wanted people to read between the lines.

We'll never have Apple, Microsoft, Google and GM under government protectionism. As all the MNCs you mentioned have considerable presence in global markets, and have competed with the local manufacturers. Protectionism will make the domestic companies 'impotent', as it'll insulate them against market turmoil, hence they'll never evolve according to the market conditions.

$625bn from Indian investors? why not $1,000bn to make people crazier? Unrealistic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom