What's new

Saudi Arabia may open cinemas in country

There has been a drought regarding Saudi bashing threads lately so it is only natural now lots of threads will come up now.

I really expected an intense religious debate :P disappointed

That was hilarious. Wacko christians?? :lol::lol:

what was that pastors name that burned our holly book? cant remember, but people like that sure will se this as a chance.

I hope you will be equally understanding when hindus demand their holy place to have a temple instead of a mosque.

well, isn't it two different things here?

you want mosques to be destroyed/relocated because it is a holly place for hindus.

the reason for other religious people not being allowed into the holy place have i said. what you do in India is up to your government. there is a difference between religious groups in India and in Saudi. Saudi is 99.9% muslim most probably. India has Hindus, Budhis, Jews, Muslims etc.

you have to take causion based on them. otherwhise whats the point of being a democracy?

How come cinemas are banned, but the same movies can be seen at home ?

It is like saying, Islam is OK if you drink alcohol at home, but not in public places.

Still, the culture ministry said that even if films are readily available in the country, they would be heavily censored and anything deemed “un-Islamic” would remain outside the country.

Whats the use then? better to see the uncensored film on TV.

what was that pastors name that burned our holly book? cant remember, but people like that sure will se this as a chance.

well, isn't it two different things here?

you want mosques to be destroyed/relocated because it is a holly place for hindus.

the reason for other religious people not being allowed into the holy place have i said. what you do in India is up to your government. there is a difference between religious groups in India and in Saudi. Saudi is 99.9% muslim most probably. India has Hindus, Budhis, Jews, Muslims etc.

you have to take causion based on them. otherwhise whats the point of being a democracy?
I am not saying Govt of India should take sides, like SA. But I hope you understand sentiments of hindus when then say there is a mosque in their holiest place. Surely you wont like wacko muslims go to their places of worship.

I am not saying Govt of India should take sides, like SA. But I hope you understand sentiments of hindus when then say there is a mosque in their holiest place. Surely you wont like wacko muslims go to their places of worship.

i dont know so much about Hinduism and the problem they face in India and Muslims, so i'm not going to try to discuss here.

beside it would be a bit off-topic.

i dont have any knowledge about religious tensions in India.

Now i fully understand that all U.S saying about human rights and democracy,is absolutely BS.Isn't Saudi Arabia closest U.S ally after Israel in region?

Don't they already have cinemas? really?

I know that there are atleast two Cinema halls in the Dammam/Khobar area in the east, one a 3D one as well. But all they show are documentaries.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom