What's new

Saudi Arabia May Buy Pakistani-Chinese Fighter Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you are the biggest troll on the JF-17 sales related threads i have seen so far..!! give up now please, there is whole world to think or to discuss about for u, why only JF-17 and its sale to SA.. ???
I did not say anything wrong...
The reason you saw me in many places discussing JF17 is that I am online for last 3 days:)

I did not say anything wrong...
The reason you saw me in many places discussing JF17 is that I am online for last 3 days:)
To share your opinions and discussions are good, but dont try to derail threads...

I am able to buy rotten fruit from Juarez. I don't.

This is the level of your technical knowledge about aircrafts and their systems.

Got it. That is precisely what I suspected and thanks for confirming that suspicion.

An Air Force needs Fighters for different roles and just because you have an advanced fighter for a certain role does not mean that fighter will be used for all purposes.

My neighbour has a 2013 BMW but also just purchased a Ford 2014 Pickup Truck. So by your logic he is an idiot because having a State of the Art Luxury car he is now purchasing a cheap Truck ? :cheesy:

Please read more from the following link:

Saudi eyeing Pakistan’s JF-17 fighter jet | Page 11

Last edited:
Reactions: HRK
thats why you got banned. your all posts have been deleted except one... in which you offered saudis Tejas :D
Hmm...i remember now...I even got negative rating from someone...
But i only engaged in trolls bro...Someone else started it bro...But being an indian in this forum creates some problems:hitwall:
I may be sarcastic but never trolled...

Hmm...i remember now...I even got negative rating from someone...
But i only engaged in trolls bro...Someone else started it bro...But being an indian in this forum creates some problems:hitwall:
I may be sarcastic but never trolled...
so stay calm now and beware of trolling, have a save trip to PDF... :D

so stay calm now and beware of trolling, have a save trip to PDF... :D
Yes offices:lol:
But i cannot resist if someone talks shit about india...
monkey-shooting-a-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif

They might buy it as expensive trainers, instead of doling out aid to the military they found of another way to give money. I do not see why else they would buy JF 17's.The story needs to mature a little to comment on it further.

right now they are only thinking , they did sign any deal so to pak member relax a bit , if they buy its good for us , if not than we have our production of Jf-17 according to plans .....

I got Banned from that thread:hitwall:
Could you type it here...I cannot see that thread...

Mate you should start learn respect other like our many Indian friends, be polite and understandable. You just joined and not even complete a month and talk bullshits is not acceptable and result may get banned for some time. By the way welcome to PDF

Multiple threads running on the same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom