What's new

Saudi Arabia King Urges Islamic Unity: I'm your servent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then he should remain quiet, it does not sound decent for him to talk about 'Islamic unity'.
unfair comment

we tolerate the things we dont approve but if there is any sign of a positive step or even an inclination we start judging and disapproving... how unfair

no wonder we are so different from our creator

the man always gets another chance to correct and mend his ways by his Lord. thats the difference. whether the good king will actually put his words into practice or would they remain lip service remains to be seen

but I am sure that the country that produced the late King like Faisal would bring up another king like him in this king or his heirs.
we live in hope.

Then he should remain quiet, it does not sound decent for him to talk about 'Islamic unity'.
That makes no sense. Did he contribute to any intra-Islamic conflict?
No, so has every right to speak about unity.

but I am sure that the country that produced the late King like Faisal would bring up another king like him in this king or his heirs.
we live in hope.

And the rest were like Fahd, the perfect US minion.

That makes no sense. Did he contribute to any intra-Islamic conflict?
No, so has every right to speak about unity.

He is aiding the US and indirectly israel and that disqualifies him as spokesperson of Islam.

Do you deny that your king is a minion of the US? Do you deny that your king has failed to protect Palestine and other Muslim states from the aggression of the zionazis of israel and the US? Do you deny that your king and his family indulges in affluence and a lifestyle that is not permitted in Islam for the rulers?

let the people of Palestine get united first then we can help and as i stated before we shouldn't be responsible for others. Palestine case should be supported and shared by all Muslim countries not only saudi arabia. regarding your Q about his majesty lifestyle god is going to question him and his family. who are you to judge.

Your kingdom doesn't give a fvck about the Islamic unity, so stop pretending that it does.

islamic unity within the arab world would perfect. and btw u bangalis are the last people talking about unity in islam. come and see yourself what have you guys done to our country. steeling smuggling murdering and so yet your talking about islam when you don't follow the islamic rules. you need to fix yourself first and then talk about islam

So you expect them to go the Iranian path of sanctions, starvation, isolation and costant threat of annihilation.
If the only cost of development and prosperity is being in good terms with America, then Saudis are geniuses:tup:

He is aiding the US and indirectly israel and that disqualifies him as spokesperson of Islam.

how did he aids us and israel elaborates.

let the people of Palestine get united first then we can help and as i stated before we shouldn't be responsible for others. Palestine case should be supported and shared by all Muslim countries not only saudi arabia. regarding your Q about his majesty lifestyle god is going to question him and his family. who are you to judge.

islamic unity within the arab world would perfect. and btw u bangalis are the last people talking about unity in islam. come and see yourself what have you guys done to our country. steeling smuggling murdering and so yet your talking about islam when you don't follow the islamic rules. you need to fix yourself first and then talk about islam

So, you think that we don't have any right to talk about Islamic unity just because we did not accept tyranny of the PPP secular culprits in 1971! BTW, every country has thieves and smugglers and we have our share. You're a fool to judge a nation by that.

God Bless him for saying that. I do wish he would stop taliking about ARABS as this creates a saparation between Muslims. Islam does not separate Muslims as Arabs and Non-Arabs ( Ajam ). We are all Muslims and if we believe in Muslim Unity we need to stop talking about Arab and Non-Arab, Shia or Sunni or any other divisions. Just Muslims.

how did he aids us and israel elaborates.

He funds the US weapons industry thus creating jobs in the US, he keeps his oil revenues in the US banks thus helping the US economy, he convinces the other Muslim states not to oppose the US hegemony, and on and on.

SA king asking for unity while supporting rebels in other countries providing funds to terrorists.....

an3m1.com_7fe629b9b21.jpg

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah yesterday emphasized the need to strengthen Arab and Islamic unity.
“I am servant of you and of the Arab and Islamic world without any discrimination. You are brothers and true brothers of the Arab Islamic nation,” he said.

King Abdullah made this comment while addressing Islamic scholars and other prominent personalities who came to greet him on the seventh anniversary of his accession to throne.

“Saudi people are brothers of the Arab and Islamic nation. We consider them as our brothers. We expect the same love, sincerity and unity from our brothers in the Arab and Islamic world,” he added.

King Abdullah expressed his happiness over seeing the faces of prominent personalities like Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Asheikh in the gathering.

“I am thankful to all of you. I am a servant of you, a servant of the small and big and I pray to Allah to help me perform my duties in the best manner and in a way that would please Him,” the king said.

He urged Saudis to thank God for his great blessings including peace, security and stability. “We have to thank God for every move we make,” he added.

The reception at Al-Salam Palace in Jeddah was attended by Crown Prince Naif, deputy premier and minister of interior, Defense Minister Prince Salman, Makkah Gov. Prince Khaled Al-Faisal, Foreign Minister Prince Saud Al-Faisal and intelligence chief Prince Muqrin.

Al-Asheikh spoke about King Abdul Aziz’s efforts to unify warring tribes in various parts of Arabia and establish the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He also urged Saudi citizens to thank God for His various bounties.

He commended the unity and cohesion between the Saudi people and leadership. “Delegations from different parts of the Kingdom are coming to meet King Abdullah and renew their allegiance,” he said and hoped the government would continue its efforts to strengthen the unity of Saudi people. The mufti also prayed for the king’s long life.

Sheikh Salah Al-Bedair, imam and khateeb of the Prophet’s Mosque, also spoke. “The people of Madinah take this opportunity to express their allegiance toward your leadership. We will be in peace with those who are in peace with you and will fight those who are at war with you,” he said.

Al-Bedair emphasized the importance of unity to achieve progress and prosperity. “There is no religion without unity and there will be no unity without a leadership and no leadership without obedience,” the imam said. He added: “We want King Abdullah to remain as a supporter of the weak, preventing injustice and helping the oppressed.”

Abdul Bari Al-Hassani, a Saudi student, spoke during the ceremony on behalf of young Saudi men and women who took part in the Makkah Youth Forum. More than 300,000 youths had participated in various cultural, literary and sports contests during the event. He conveyed the love and greetings of Saudi youth to the king and renewed the allegiance on behalf of the Makkah people. “We are your ambitions. Be confident that the whole nation is with you,” he added.

MAY GOD BLESS HIM

Sir
As a servant of the people, thank you but no thank yo!!! You are far too expensive and cumbersome to bear. If you want to become a servant of Islam and the ummah , first show it with your actions. This is spoken spit polish to save your royal throne and I dont buy it. We have had examples of servants in the form of the rightly guided Caliphs of Islam, please see their lives and see where you stand and then please have the courtesy to review your own statement. It seems nice to say these things but you and your creed dont know how to be servants. So please spare us and be what you are ,
Araz

I just have one question : Whats up with that French Beard ?

I've tried very hard but the moustache won't grow properly ! :cry:

My friend wake up and smell the coffee. Even if you wanted to , which you blatantly dont, you dont have the strength to. So stay in your palaces, sip Turkish Coffee and Baklawah and enjoy this life while it lasts.
As to Palestine go and ask some Mufti waht fard e Ain and fard e Kifayah are , what their differences are and what is the Muftis stance regarding the defence of palestine.
then come and talk.
Araz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom