Saudi Arabia King Urges Islamic Unity: I'm your servent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arabian Legend

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
an3m1.com_7fe629b9b21.jpg

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah yesterday emphasized the need to strengthen Arab and Islamic unity.
“I am servant of you and of the Arab and Islamic world without any discrimination. You are brothers and true brothers of the Arab Islamic nation,” he said.

King Abdullah made this comment while addressing Islamic scholars and other prominent personalities who came to greet him on the seventh anniversary of his accession to throne.

“Saudi people are brothers of the Arab and Islamic nation. We consider them as our brothers. We expect the same love, sincerity and unity from our brothers in the Arab and Islamic world,” he added.

King Abdullah expressed his happiness over seeing the faces of prominent personalities like Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Asheikh in the gathering.

“I am thankful to all of you. I am a servant of you, a servant of the small and big and I pray to Allah to help me perform my duties in the best manner and in a way that would please Him,” the king said.

He urged Saudis to thank God for his great blessings including peace, security and stability. “We have to thank God for every move we make,” he added.

The reception at Al-Salam Palace in Jeddah was attended by Crown Prince Naif, deputy premier and minister of interior, Defense Minister Prince Salman, Makkah Gov. Prince Khaled Al-Faisal, Foreign Minister Prince Saud Al-Faisal and intelligence chief Prince Muqrin.

Al-Asheikh spoke about King Abdul Aziz’s efforts to unify warring tribes in various parts of Arabia and establish the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He also urged Saudi citizens to thank God for His various bounties.

He commended the unity and cohesion between the Saudi people and leadership. “Delegations from different parts of the Kingdom are coming to meet King Abdullah and renew their allegiance,” he said and hoped the government would continue its efforts to strengthen the unity of Saudi people. The mufti also prayed for the king’s long life.

Sheikh Salah Al-Bedair, imam and khateeb of the Prophet’s Mosque, also spoke. “The people of Madinah take this opportunity to express their allegiance toward your leadership. We will be in peace with those who are in peace with you and will fight those who are at war with you,” he said.

Al-Bedair emphasized the importance of unity to achieve progress and prosperity. “There is no religion without unity and there will be no unity without a leadership and no leadership without obedience,” the imam said. He added: “We want King Abdullah to remain as a supporter of the weak, preventing injustice and helping the oppressed.”

Abdul Bari Al-Hassani, a Saudi student, spoke during the ceremony on behalf of young Saudi men and women who took part in the Makkah Youth Forum. More than 300,000 youths had participated in various cultural, literary and sports contests during the event. He conveyed the love and greetings of Saudi youth to the king and renewed the allegiance on behalf of the Makkah people. “We are your ambitions. Be confident that the whole nation is with you,” he added.

MAY GOD BLESS HIM

Call for unity is always appreciated, Unity will preveal when you help your brothers in the neighbour hood, but this arabs are God For nothing , They never helped SYRIA , yemen and pelestine , when hundrends of poor innocents are killed in pelestine This people do nothing rather than just organising a protest in their hometown.

Call for unity is always appreciated, Unity will preveal when you help your brothers in the neighbour hood, but this arabs are God For nothing , They never helped SYRIA , yemen and pelestine , when hundrends of poor innocents are killed in pelestine This people do nothing rather than just organising a protest in their hometown.
Sir for your information Syrian government arrested two people who were from Saudi Intelligence but yes Saudi Arabia and Muslim world as a hole needs to take tough action on Palestine issue and other Muslims and Islam related issued other wise sooner or later their Governments can face the wrath of the people

Are Palestinians united about their cause??? And Muslims governments are busing choosing between Hezbollah and Hamas. Not to say the Fatah - Hamas conflicts. Every body does politics on the lives of poor Palestinians.
Sir for your information Syrian government arrested two people who were from Saudi Intelligence but yes Saudi Arabia and Muslim world as a hole needs to take tough action on Palestine issue and other Muslims and Islam related issued other wise sooner or later their Governments can face the wrath of the people

dont forget to add Kashmir.

this dude has all the oil money in the world. he and his predecessors on saudi throne have had many decades to use this money, along with the vast amount of arms they bought from americans, europeans, even chinese, along with comfortable diplomatic position, to help other muslims in dealing with foreign invasions, civil conflicts, economic difficulties, not to mention dealing with jews - and in the end they did nothing. and now they are calling for all muslims of the world to become his subjects in his wet dream of a universal monarchy under saudi dictatorship and want to raise them like cattle?

what a pig.

The King say "I am your servant and we are all Brothers"...

You sit on a Gold chair and your brothers die of hunger and poverty (India , Pakistan, B'desh and Philippines)

You are performing your duty by allowing Kafirs to the holy land and threatening your Islamic Brothers (Iran)

You are Allowing your Islamic innocent Brothers (Palestine) to get Killed and not doing anything about it....

If you Call for "Jihad" for Islam approx 10 million will come to die for you.... you are Protector of the Holy Land and Why your Religion is associated with terrorism and you do nothing about it....

If you can't protect Islam you should step down and let someone more worthy should take care....

My message to you .... "Wake Up before its too late"

The king wants to be a leader of muslim world. So are turks and iranians.

By words he is a servant of Islamic unity in the Arab world. By actions he is a servant of Americans in the world my opinion.
America is a reality for all of us as other super powers were at their time & supers power do not remain inevitable.......

dont forget to add Kashmir.

Even Balochis,sindhis,muhajirs and afghanis are suffering they should extend their support them as well ,,,
kashmiris are atleast better interms of living standards compare to all this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom