What's new

Saudi Arabia 'insulted' by UK inquiry

it is funny to see current slaves of the brits and ex-slaves of the brits (Aka british colonies) wanting Saudi Arabia to punish britain on thier behalf :azn:
Slaves of Brits? Like Saudi was created with the help of British? hahahahaah you failed so much.

it is the UK trying to blackmail Saudi Arabia, but they got slapped in the face, but i can see now how the brits managed to colonize people who out numbers the brits by 1000 times, because they want to be slaves they love the british masters, or why some one who is not british is crying about britain? LOL

or maybe you are shi`it from iran? ;)

any way Saudi Arabia is global power and will only get stronger, Prais to Allah almighty and those with hatred and envy will just keep burning from inside and live in agony, so they need to get over it.

Speaking of education any one who does not know that the UK is bankrupt, or does not know the hypocracy of the brits or does not know the infleunce of Saudi Arabia, should now immediatly enlist in school now to learn few basic things, one of them that Saudi Arabia is most industrialized country in the middle east and one of top three industrial countries in Islamic world with Turkey & malaysia ;)

No, it is just jealousy and envy, also some iranians (mainly shi`its) here and their shi`it proxies in other countries try to stir hatred among countries to serve their evil goals.

i know it might be humiliating for you one to come argue about some thing then discover that you do not much at all.

the UK have the LARGEST debt in the big economies (gave you reference from BBC), 5 times double thier GDP, don't argue with numbers, they have 100 Billions USD contract with Saudi Arabia (gave you the reference form the guardian), please stop arguing about the UK economy and their need for Saudi Arabia, it is making you look very silly and childish & just to put it in the most nice way possible i will just say i'm not here to argue with a kid, this is my last reply to you, so have fun :)

Global Power? Please get a reality check. If Saudi Arabia withdraws all its contracts, Britain, and Europe will still exist. $100 Billion cant do anything for a two trillion dollar economy.

The recent OIC blaphemy law proposal rejection is an example of your power.

Anyway enjoy your Monarchy.

Ḥashshāshīn;3510948 said:
Slaves of Brits? Like Saudi was created with the help of British? hahahahaah you failed so much.

And were under the Turks before that.

Global Power? Please get a reality check. If Saudi Arabia withdraws all its contracts, Britain will still exist. $100 Billion cant do anything for a two trillion dollar economy.

The recent OIC blaphemy law proposal rejection is an example of your power.

Anyway enjoy your Monarchy.

And were under the Turks before that.

If Saudi Arabia going to take an action against the British is definitely going to hurt Not only England btw but also the rest of Europe.

OIC consisted of around 60 members from different muslim countries, it wasn't Saudi Arabian proposal and was not backed by the Saudi either.

Saudi Arabia was never colonized.

If Saudi Arabia going to take an action against the British is definitely going to hurt Not only England btw but also the rest of Europe.

OIC consisted of around 60 members from different muslim countries, it wasn't Saudi Arabian proposal and was not backed by the Saudi either.

Europe just few months ago went begging Saudi Arabia through the IMF to give them 15 billions USD to bail them out :)

of course europe will still exist with out Saudi Arabia they will not be sucked into black hole in the space, but they will be poor and bankrupt sooner or later just like eastern block (aka russia and co's) :D

Ḥashshāshīn;3510948 said:

i think you mean your masters in iran who were devided into halves one for the brits and the other one for the russians LOL, it is enough Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world with islamic law to proof the distinguished identity of Arabia (aka Saudi Arabia) while the rests are just colonies enslaved by the brits or the french and still begging for Green Crads and Visas today.

Assad grand father begged the french to say there and hand power to the alawites, any way the french later founded baath party and left it to rule the country.

Also syria literally means the land of the "syriacs" not the arabs, syria was never an arab state and will never be, you can not change your lineage and genetics, Arabs are ethnic group not a club :)

Actually syria is historical part of Anatolia, through culture and ethnicity by the greeks, byzentines, ottomans etc it is well known part of "toran" lands (aka turkey today), this is why syrians look like turks, have turkish names, have turkish music, have turkish food and were past of ottoman sultanate until the french took over it and put their anti-islam puppets there etc

Sorry to burst your racist baathist bubble about arabism when you are not even an arab, it is like an african person becoming a nazi, he is not even an aryan LOL, thats the case with baathists they are not even arabs and yet advocating arab supermacy LOL.

any was assad is finished and his baath party is finished that will start a new era for muslims, after they get rid of this garbage.

i think you mean your masters in iran who were devided into halves one for the brits and the other one for the russians LOL, it is enough Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world with islamic law to proof the distinguished identity of Arabia (aka Saudi Arabia) while the rests are just colonies enslaved by the brits or the french and still begging for Green Crads and Visas today.

Assad grand father begged the french to say there and hand power to the alawites, any way the french later founded baath party and left it to rule the country.

Also syria literally means the land of the "syriacs" not the arabs, syria was never an arab state and will never be, you can not change your lineage and genetics, Arabs are ethnic group not a club :)

Actually syria is historical part of Anatolia, through culture and ethnicity by the greeks, byzentines, ottomans etc it is well known part of "toran" lands (aka turkey today), this is why syrians look like turks, have turkish names, have turkish music, have turkish food and were past of ottoman sultanate until the french took over it and put their anti-islam puppets there etc

Sorry to burst your racist baathist bubble about arabism when you are not even an arab, it is like an african person becoming a nazi, he is not even an aryan LOL, thats the case with baathists they are not even arabs and yet advocating arab supermacy LOL.

any was assad is finished and his baath party is finished that will start a new era for muslims, after they get rid of this garbage.

You call me racist when you say this? You're joking right? What does it matter if I'm not Aryan? Doesn't the Quran say all men are equal? Saudi is a puppet of US. Just because you have Islamic law, you think you lot are good Muslims? :rofl: Saudis make me laugh man, Allah blessed your land with oil and you start to think you own the world. Now I understand what kind of people the Prophet (pbuh) had to deal with.

Global Power? Please get a reality check. If Saudi Arabia withdraws all its contracts, Britain, and Europe will still exist. $100 Billion cant do anything for a two trillion dollar economy.

i will make this reply an exception because it is started to get fun! as iranians or shi`its who pretend to be from Canada and other countries are so upset :D

as i can see facts are getting on your nerves, 2 trillions of DEBT economy, but you fail to mention it is all debt, actually the debt is about 500% of the GDP lol

here are more facts

bowing%20to%20Saudi%20King.jpg

Saudis 'won't bail out world' | Metro.co.uk

Mr Brown (came begging for money) had visited Saudi Arabia earlier this month and called for oil-rich Gulf states as well as China to contribute more to the IMF.

Lagarde: IMF looking for Saudi economists | ArabNews

She said Saudi Finance Minister Ibrahim Al-Assaf had promised her that Saudi Arabia would contribute $ 15 billion to the IMF, which, she said, was not a surprise for them because it had become a tradition for Saudi Arabia to be a partner and be present in difficult times.

Saudi Arabia has given $3.7 bln in aid to region-IMF | Reuters

Riyadh pledged a total of $17.9 billion in loans, grants and other support between the start of 2011 and June 1 this year

"Regional support has come both in the form of substantial new pledges of financial assistance and indirectly, as fiscal expansion in Saudi Arabia creates increased demand for imports and also raises remittances from foreign labour employed in the Kingdom," the IMF said.

SustainabiliTank: Saudi Arabia makes now available to the IMF $15 Billion and rejects the notion that it is expected to be a borrower by 2016. It is al about the World dependence on oil.

Saudi Arabia rejects IMF's 'doomsday scenario' for Kingdom's economy - The National

The apparent disagreement comes at a particularly inopportune time, as the IMF has accepted unprecedented donations from Gulf countries to maintain its growing loan portfolio since the euro zone crisis erupted. This year, Saudi Arabia pledged US$15 billion to the IMF's coffers.

europeans and americans wouldn't be begging Saudi Arabia to bail them out, with China, India, Brazil, Japan....if they had any "real" money, what you call 2 trillions economy is "debt"
...just get over it and move on, europe and the rest of the west having collapsing economies, except for Germany, Sweden and few other exceptions

Last edited by a moderator:
Ḥashshāshīn;3511153 said:
You call me racist when you say this? You're joking right? What does it matter if I'm not Aryan? Doesn't the Quran say all men are equal? Saudi is a puppet of US. Just because you have Islamic law, you think you lot are good Muslims? :rofl: Saudis make me laugh man, Allah blessed your land with oil and you start to think you own the world. Now I understand what kind of people the Prophet (pbuh) had to deal with.

1- you are baathist (baath party is racist party) while bathists (aka syriacs or nebt) are not even arabs in the first place to advocate arab supermacism, as i said you are like an african becoming nazi and advocating aryan supermacy.

2- you are Alawi, alawis don't believe in Quran, alawis don't believe in Islam, alawis don't beleive that Mohammed (PBUH) is the messenger of Allah (SWT), alawis call Ali god in alawism, the IOC and all muslims orgnizations and scholars called alawis non-muslims (this includes Shi`it imamis they don't recognize alawis as muslims too) so try harder next time.

3- Saudi Arabia is the most powerful & influencial country in the islamic world and one of the most influencial countries in the world, but what is Syria? and what is iran? :wave: one is destroyed by assad the good people of syria are cleaning the trash now, iran is under iminent danger with collapsing economy and huge internal unrest.

these are facts, it is not even debatable

1- you are baathist (baath party is racist party) while you are not even arab in the first place to advocate arab supermacism, as i said you are like an african becoming nazi and advocating aryan supermacy.

2- you are Alawi, you don't believe in Quran, you don't believe in Islam, you don't beleive that Mohammed (PBUH) is the messenger of Allah (SWT), you call Ali god in alawism, the IOC and all muslims orgnizations and scholars called alawis non-muslims (this includes Shi`it imamis they don't recognize alawis as muslims too) so try harder next time.

3- Saudi Arabia is the most powerful & influencial country in the islamic world and one of the most influencial countries in the world, but what is Syria? and what is iran? :wave: one is destroyed by assad the good people of syria are cleaning the trash now, iran is under iminent danger with collapsing economy and huge internal unrest.

these are facts, it is not even debatable

Ok seems like some guy on the internet knows more about me than myself :woot:

1. I have no allegiance to any party, as you said yourself, I'm not Arab so how am I promoting Arab supremeism? No race is better than any other. My problem is NOT with Arabs but rather the Saudi family.

2. I do not follow any sects nor any Imams. I ONLY follow the Quran and what the Prophet said. Nothing else.

3. Yes I know that. There is no magic of you. Saudi Arabia's the most influential because you are blessed with oil.

I support Iran because at least their government has the balls to stick up for themselves, unlike Saudi which would not dare do anything without asking them first.

Saudi Arabia was never colonized.

get your head out of sand please, Saudi are going to go against Europeans?? get real
why dont you try to stop selling oil to UK and we'll see how that goes

Actually BAE's survival is hanging on the balance of our Typhoon deal. Personally I wish we buy the company out and relocate it here. BAE to appease shareholders with share buyback: paper | Reuters

yes Yes yes .... doing that would be SUPERB !

Im thinking of writing a letter to the king and drawing some attention to the issue.

I am not saying UK's economy is at the mercy of KSA, but I am saying the UK economy and industry is hit pretty bad recently, I mean really bad. Anyways anything that goes against KSA done by the house of commons will be shot down by the House of Lords. The two royal families are very close.

I am not saying UK's economy is at the mercy of KSA, but I am saying the UK economy and industry is hit pretty bad recently, I mean really bad. Any significant damage especially by a major company employing a large number of British people will lead to events that are not satisfactory to UK' economic interests.

Anyways anything that goes against KSA done by the house of commons will be shot down by the House of Lords. The two royal families are very close.

Wrong,
their economy IS at your mercy.
If and when Saudi Arabia wants, they can turn and vanquish who they want.

Ḥashshāshīn;3511199 said:
Ok seems like some guy on the internet knows more about me than myself :woot:

1. I have no allegiance to any party, as you said yourself, I'm not Arab so how am I promoting Arab supremeism? No race is better than any other. My problem is NOT with Arabs but rather the Saudi family.

2. I do not follow any sects nor any Imams. I ONLY follow the Quran and what the Prophet said. Nothing else.

3. Yes I know that. There is no magic of you. Saudi Arabia's the most influential because you are blessed with oil.

I support Iran because at least their government has the balls to stick up for themselves, unlike Saudi which would not dare do anything without asking them first.

Please turn off the taqqiyah for few seconds.

Hashashin Aka Assasins are the ALAWIS, or you just use names you don't know? then ignorance is really fun!

you support Assad and iran because you are as your nickname state clearly an alawi, so please get try these tricks with some one else, i have spent enough time on internet and out side internet dealing with people like you since decades to identify any one like by looking at few lines he wrote

get your head out of sand please, Saudi are going to go against Europeans?? get real
why dont you try to stop selling oil to UK and we'll see how that goes

Speaking of Education again, Saudi Arabia doesn't sell oil to the UK, how ever even if we did why you are so upset? it is our oil we do as we please with it, it is non of your business, jealousy and envy again!

maybe you should ask iran why was it is selling its oil to Europeans? lol ;) until europeans stopped buying iranian oil

So get your head out of garbage, also get your self out of Canada if you want bad mouth the brits and Europeans, it is funny to see some one from the british union, attacking the country hosting him! if you think european so bad why you are living among them in canada? why you pay taxes to the british Union armies?....if you hate them so much

if you have problem with britain ask bashaar or Iran to attack them...i'm sure the mighty Iranian navy can invade the UK & Canada at once. because SA have no interest in protecting the iranian enemy, it is simply not our problem so don't come here asking us to save you from the US or even the UK.

Please turn off the taqqiyah for few seconds.

Hashashin Aka Assasins are the ALAWIS, or you just use names you don't know? then ignorance is really fun!

you support Assad and iran because you are as your nickname state clearly an alawi, so please get try these tricks with some one else, i have spent enough time on internet and out side internet dealing with people like you since decades to identify any one like by looking at few lines he wrote
That is just a bloody username, you think it actually represents me? :blink:
Anyway, I do not need your or any Imam's approval to tell me whether I am Muslim or not. You have no right to tell anyone what they are, only Allah will decide that.

I didn't anywhere say I support Assad. I am neutral on this matter - one one hand Assad is killing civilians but the SAUDI BACKED rebels are no better. They are also killing civilians.

And I already told you why I support Iran. They can stand up for themselves against Europe and US, unlike the Saudi monarchy.

Back
Top Bottom