What's new

Saudi Arabia 'insulted' by UK inquiry

1- you are baathist (baath party is racist party) while bathists (aka syriacs or nebt) are not even arabs in the first place to advocate arab supermacism, as i said you are like an african becoming nazi and advocating aryan supermacy.

Many Syrians do trace their ancestry to Arab tribes. Also, Arab refers to language not ethnicity.

Tihamah can you repeat what you said? Your post is deleted.

And Syrians are a mixture of Arabs, Persians and Turks...

Many Syrians do trace their ancestry to Arab tribes. Also, Arab refers to language not ethnicity.

thats completely inccorect Arabs are just an ethnic group, Children of Qahtan and Adnan those are the arabs exclusively, thats a well documented and commonly agreed on by all muslims and arabic scholars, it is just fact not even debatable and baathists, nasserids and all the ethnicists can't change it.

i wrote a long article explaining to you, then i decided to edit as i just don't want to wander out of topic, but i'm just answering you now, if you want to discuss maybe we can talk about it some where else but not here.

get your head out of sand please, Saudi are going to go against Europeans?? get real
why dont you try to stop selling oil to UK and we'll see how that goes

Get your head out of the garbage, speaking of good education Saudi Arabia don't sell oil to the UK, but you don't know LOL.....even if it does so what? it is our oil and we sell it in the international market in the way we please...or is just jealosy and envy again?

if you hate the europeans and the brits so much, maybe you should get out of Canada the country that you live in right now which is part of the british union, and maybe you should ask iranians & thier poodles countries like iraq & syria why they are selling thier oil to Europeans ?

Back
Top Bottom