What's new

Saudi Arabia 'insulted' by UK inquiry

how come Saudi never put their weight on foreign power whenever other muslim need it, but to save their fat ***** from being overthrown, freaking useless clowns. They are with you if you want to attack any other muslim country, heck they will even bear all the cost of it, worst thing happened to muslims is Saudis got rich, ever noticed ever since Saudi got money muslims are being slapped over and over, point to ponder.

They feel insulted if some is trying to do justice, how un-islamic it is to do justice

Saudi Arabia is sick of you and your ilk. We have helped Muslims worldwide a lot and still helping but at the end we get backstabbed. Muslims should help themselves, whatever we do is for ourselves we are not responsible for you and others. speaking of the Saudis money poor jealous guy your envy will takes you No where. KSA is not charitable organization and never claims to be the defender of Muslims.

Why don't you help Muslims around? aren't you a nuclear power in term of military! aren't you part of the world politically and geographically? where is your weight where is your pressure? Oh its not our duty lets just blame the Saudis for our failure.

@topic:"Saudi Arabia's relations with the GCC is an internal matter among the six countries and we will not tolerate or accept any foreign interference in the workings of the GCC".

"The Kingdom will not permit a group of so-called human rights activists, supported and funded by foreign entities, to implant a new foreign-linked political system in a fellow GCC country."

Saudi Arabia is sick of you and your ilk. We have helped Muslims worldwide a lot and still helping but at the end we get backstabbed. Muslims should help themselves, whatever we do is for ourselves we are not responsible for you and others. speaking of the Saudis money poor jealous guy your envy will takes you No where. KSA is not charitable organization and never claims to be the defender of Muslims.

Why don't you help Muslims around? aren't you a nuclear power in term of military! aren't you part of the world politically and geographically? where is your weight where is your pressure? Oh its not our duty lets just blame the Saudis for our failure.

]

I hope that gave the poster a much needed reality check. The Gulf Arabs success in economy and living standards draws a lot of jealousy from posters whose own nations are poor and terror ridden. These same members would give anything to live in the GCC.

Im glad that Bengali guy is not around recently.

All the posh expensive residential areas in London are now bougt or rented by saudis..
Hilton London has most of revenue from saudi guests...
Saw all that myself and was surprised how much saudi money is flowing into Brirain.
Not to mention that previous British prime minister Gordon Brown went to Saudi arabia askinf for help in finances..search the news archives...

@topic:"Saudi Arabia's relations with the GCC is an internal matter among the six countries and we will not tolerate or accept any foreign interference in the workings of the GCC".

"The Kingdom will not permit a group of so-called human rights activists, supported and funded by foreign entities, to implant a new foreign-linked political system in a fellow GCC country."

I personally despise arabs, not because they have money, which is not because they earn it. its given to them. but my hate for them is how they assume they have right to manipulate poor muslim countries by giving them charity. I assure you other muslims are more sick of you then you are for creating problems in every country.

as for our nuclear weapons politics is also manipulated by your fat a$$ sheikhs, believe me every single Pakistani wish you keep your money, your money was never used for good purpose but only to create problems. When US cannot get anything done with Pakistani leadership they send in the second in command Saudis for it. So we see your and American as same people, only difference is one is educated at least.

the highlighted part, only brainless people give that arguments, I would be jealous of a country where woman are not smart enough to drive.

All the posh expensive residential areas in London are now bougt or rented by saudis..
Hilton London has most of revenue from saudi guests...
Saw all that myself and was surprised how much saudi money is flowing into Brirain.
Not to mention that previous British prime minister Gordon Brown went to Saudi arabia askinf for help in finances..search the news archives...

The UK has more billionaires than Saudi Arabia...

I personally despise arabs, not because they have money, which is not because they earn it. its given to them. but my hate for them is how they assume they have right to manipulate poor muslim countries by giving them charity. I assure you other muslims are more sick of you then you are for creating problems in every country.

as for our nuclear weapons politics is also manipulated by your fat a$$ sheikhs, believe me every single Pakistani wish you keep your money, your money was never used for good purpose but only to create problems. When US cannot get anything done with Pakistani leadership they send in the second in command Saudis for it. So we see your and American as same people, only difference is one is educated at least.

the highlighted part, only brainless people give that arguments, I would be jealous of a country where woman are not smart enough to drive.

The less we care if you hate arabs or see them something els.

Saudi Arabia helping muslim countries as islamic obligation. Its not Saudi Arabia to blame when people fail to use the money they receive in a proper way.

it is funny to see current slaves of the brits and ex-slaves of the brits (Aka british colonies) wanting Saudi Arabia to punish britain on thier behalf :azn:

How ever the UK just few days ago signed a mutual defence pact with bahrain, what an irony! is not it?? :D

any way for those who don't know what sort of influence Saudi Arabia have over britain and the rest of the world here is some thing from british paper Saudis link £40bn arms deal to call to expel dissidents | Politics | The Guardian

this happened long time ago, so most of the kids here don't know about it, in 1994 Saudi Arabia threatened the UK if they don't but limits on the Saudi dissidents there they will kick out the brits and cancel trade relations, what happened??

the UK complied like a good boy, they even threatened one of the dissidents to be deported out of the UK to the dominican republic (it is micro state some where in the carribean) and for years those dissidents couldn't even show up in news papers & TV in britain (yes thats their free media) actually they closedoff the arabic department in BBC television for more than 15 years because of that and was re-opened recently.

the EF was struggling because of lack of funds and bankruptcy, the UK have a debt of 150% (you can google it) of thier GDP or some thing like that, it is not the first time brits do that and it will not be the last time, i'm sure if it was india or iran or syrian-regime or any of the ex-british or ex-french colonies they will be shaking in their sandals, thinking the UK & france still super powers like it was 200 years ago.

it is funny to see current slaves of the brits and ex-slaves of the brits (Aka british colonies) wanting Saudi Arabia to punish britain on thier behalf :azn:

How ever the UK just few days ago signed a mutual defence pact with bahrain, what an irony! is not it?? :D

any way for those who don't know what sort of influence Saudi Arabia have over britain and the rest of the world here is some thing from british paper Saudis link £40bn arms deal to call to expel dissidents | Politics | The Guardian

this happened long time ago, so most of the kids here don't know about it, in 1994 Saudi Arabia threatened the UK if they don't but limits on the Saudi dissidents there they will kick out the brits and cancel trade relations, what happened??

the UK complied like a good boy, they even threatened one of the dissidents to be deported out of the UK to the dominican republic (it is micro state some where in the carribean) and for years those dissidents couldn't even show up in news papers & TV in britain (yes thats their free media) actually they closedoff the arabic department in BBC television for more than 15 years because of that and was re-opened recently.

the EF was struggling because of lack of funds and bankruptcy, the UK have a debt of 150% (you can google it) of thier GDP or some thing like that, it is not the first time brits do that and it will not be the last time, i'm sure if it was india or iran or syrian-regime or any of the ex-british or ex-french colonies they will be shaking in their sandals, thinking the UK & france still super powers like it was 200 years ago.

People tend to look at economic size and the quality of that economy. UK, France, Germany, Japan are all in the top 7. Saudi Arabia is not, and like the GCC is a resource based economy.

Secondly, I think Jewish dispora has had a greater influence on the UK; the UK has had Jewish PM's before, and the old money banking families.

People tend to look at economic size and the quality of that economy. UK, France, Germany, Japan are all in the top 7. Saudi Arabia is not, and like the GCC is a resource based economy.

Secondly, I think Jewish dispora has had a greater influence on the UK; the UK has had Jewish PM's before, and the old money banking families.

I suggest you read my post before writing a non sense reply about jews & the japanese.

how ever the debt of britian is many times higher than i remembered here is some thing for you

BBC News - UK's debts 'biggest in the world'

"had risen to 492% of GDP, or almost five times the value of everything we produce in a single year."

the UK is bankrupt and struggling with huge recession and that was announced by the prime minister many times this year and they are now trying to use austerity to survive.

In the other hand Saudi Arabia have the world's 3rd largest reserve of cash (real money), only after japan and China.

Actually all of europe is bankrupt not just the UK and recent future is worst, still some people don't realize that Europe and the US have collapsing economies, the only difference the US got the rest of the world bailing them out (China, Japan, Korea, Saudi Arabia, Australia etc) which slowed the melt down.

how ever the relevancy to the topic, is very simple the UK is bankrupt and needs every single penny they can get from Saudi Arabia, the UK had good economy in 1994 but they couldn't stand the pressure, now they will not escalate and they know very good what that could mean to thier crumbling economy.

I suggest you read my post before writing a non sense reply about jews & the japanese.

how ever the debt of britian is many times higher than i remembered here is some thing for you

BBC News - UK's debts 'biggest in the world'

"had risen to 492% of GDP, or almost five times the value of everything we produce in a single year."

the UK is bankrupt and struggling with huge recession and that was announced by the prime minister many times this year and they are now trying to use austerity to survive.

In the other hand Saudi Arabia have the world's 3rd largest reserve of cash (real money), only after japan and China.

Actually all of europe is bankrupt not just the UK and recent future is worst, still some people don't realize that Europe and the US have collapsing economies, the only difference the US got the rest of the world bailing them out (China, Japan, Korea, Saudi Arabia, Australia etc) which slowed the melt down.

how ever the relevancy to the topic, is very simple the UK is bankrupt and needs every single penny they can get from Saudi Arabia, the UK had good economy in 1994 but they couldn't stand the pressure, now they will not escalate and they know very good what that could mean to thier crumbling economy.

UK's largest trading partners. SA is nowhere near the top.

UK export and import in 2011: top products and trading partners | News | guardian.co.uk

Good education is essential no matter how much money one has, education gives you the ability to understand what others are saying...and what former slaves of brits are saying they have problem with Saudi trying to blackmail brits, but that not how you understood it

how come Saudi never put their weight on foreign power whenever other muslim need it, but to save their fat ***** from being overthrown, freaking useless clowns. They are with you if you want to attack any other muslim country, heck they will even bear all the cost of it, worst thing happened to muslims is Saudis got rich, ever noticed ever since Saudi got money muslims are being slapped over and over, point to ponder.

They feel insulted if some is trying to do justice, how un-islamic it is to do justice

New to the world of international politics ?

We live in a world where the ' loyalty' of a son or brother is not always assured, how can one nation expect another nation to put it self in harms way for another nation just because they both follow the same religion ?

Did other muslim countries take KSA on board while taking decsions that put them into a situation that they needed help from KSA ? If not why expect them to bail you out ??

Good education is essential no matter how much money one has, education gives you the ability to understand what others are saying...and what former slaves of brits are saying they have problem with Saudi trying to blackmail brits, but that not how you understood it

it is the UK trying to blackmail Saudi Arabia, but they got slapped in the face, but i can see now how the brits managed to colonize people who out numbers the brits by 1000 times, because they want to be slaves they love the british masters, or why some one who is not british is crying about britain? LOL

or maybe you are shi`it from iran? ;)

any way Saudi Arabia is global power and will only get stronger, Prais to Allah almighty and those with hatred and envy will just keep burning from inside and live in agony, so they need to get over it.

Speaking of education any one who does not know that the UK is bankrupt, or does not know the hypocracy of the brits or does not know the infleunce of Saudi Arabia, should now immediatly enlist in school now to learn few basic things, one of them that Saudi Arabia is most industrialized country in the middle east and one of top three industrial countries in Islamic world with Turkey & malaysia ;)

New to the world of international politics ?

We live in a world where the ' loyalty' of a son or brother is not always assured, how can one nation expect another nation to put it self in harms way for another nation just because they both follow the same religion ?

Did other muslim countries take KSA on board while taking decsions that put them into a situation that they needed help from KSA ? If not why expect them to bail you out ??

No, it is just jealousy and envy, also some iranians (mainly shi`its) here and their shi`it proxies in other countries try to stir hatred among countries to serve their evil goals.

i know it might be humiliating for you one to come argue about some thing then discover that you do not much at all.

the UK have the LARGEST debt in the big economies (gave you reference from BBC), 5 times double thier GDP, don't argue with numbers, they have 100 Billions USD contract with Saudi Arabia (gave you the reference form the guardian), please stop arguing about the UK economy and their need for Saudi Arabia, it is making you look very silly and childish & just to put it in the most nice way possible i will just say i'm not here to argue with a kid, this is my last reply to you, so have fun :)

Back
Top Bottom