faifa 2011
by al_gasemy, on Flickr

View over the Najran oasis
by CharlesFred, on Flickr

View . by oldwolf., on Flickr
3708908963_34dbe12a4e_b.jpg

6960693444_64e821417b_b.jpg

[

Thank you for thanking my post @al-Hasani but it won't appease me. You still owe me the picture of today's khaibar. Do not make me to call You-Know-Who to ruin your thread. I am loosing my patience now 8-):sniper::taz:

:lol:

7abibi I already posted that in post number 873 3 weeks ago or so. I will post it again for you. Special offer.:D

Ok, here are some photos of Khaybar:

rixefa.jpg

x3twew.jpg

mhueyd.jpg

715qbl.jpg

خيبر
by م.عبدالوهاب البربوشي, on Flickr

خيبر
by م.عبدالوهاب البربوشي, on Flickr

Some Jews still want it back.:D

Not long from Khaybar there is a famous gold mine that the locals used 5000 years ago.

It is called Mahd ash Dhahab or "cradle of gold".

Mahd adh Dhahab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7abibi I already posted that in post number 873 3 weeks ago or so. I will post it again for you. Special offer.:D

I am embarrassed now for being so rude. You are supposed to mention me or quote me on that post, after all I am the one who request it. Please accept my apology.:-):(
Khaibar is a historical place in the spread of islam. A milestone in the establishment of Madinah state and to the dawa of islam itself. Thanks for the pics bro, really appreciate it.

I am embarrassed now for being so rude. You are supposed to mention me or quote me on that post, after all I am the one who request it. Please accept my apology.:-):(
Khaibar is a historical place in the spread of islam. A milestone in the establishment of Madinah state and to the dawa of islam itself. Thanks for the pics bro, really appreciate it.

Brother, no need to apologize at all. Not sure if you are serious? I should have mentioned you.

Yes, indeed it is.:D

Brother, no need to apologize at all. Not sure if you are serious? I should have mentioned you.

Yes, indeed it is.:D
Off course I was joking ya habibi. I know most saudi members her have a good sense of humor I do not have to worry when making that such joke.

From the picture, i see that the ruins are still uninhabited. Are those ruins the remnants of bani quraidhah settlement?

Well, if the jews desperately want the khaibar back you can give it to them...........in pictures:yahoo::bounce::victory:

Some totally unknown areas for me in the Al-Jawf province:

Jouf+City.jpg

Those photos are taken by private individuals, some of the photos are several years old so thus the quality is the of the usual kind in this thread.

Anyway I am pleasantly surprised by the countryside of Al-Jawf province.

Back
Top Bottom