What's new

Saudi Arabia has Nuclear capable Ballistic Misslies: Ex CIA Official. .

I doubt This claim that saudis have nuclear capable missiles. i think this report might have been publish to put some pressure on them and keep the saudi royal family in check. thats how US deals. They pressurized Pakistan as well in the same manner. But me confuse about this. Few years back there was an Isreali newspaper report that Pakistan has supplied Saudi's Ghori missiles and now this report about chinese supply. Don't know its true or not. but if it is then i think good for saudi to deter any isreali agression in future.

The reports about KSA having nuke-capable missiles are very old.

The Chinese had sold them a few in the 80s.

Last year some satellite pictures of 2-3 top secret sites with tunnels dug in and facilities matching to that of ballistic missile sites and storage areas had surfaced.

See this link and the pictures and material posted.

IMINT & Analysis: Saudi Arabia's Ballistic Missile Force

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0HCJq6B1w...AAB-Q/GuC2Il_d6hM/s1600-h/ALSULAYYILNORTH.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0HCJq6B1w...Wac0smK2Cc/s1600-h/ALSULAYYILCENTRALSOUTH.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0HCJq6B1w...I/Vgv7-v49NsY/s1600-h/ALSULAYYILGARRISONS.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0HCJq6B1w...AB9o/2l8mdPVghxI/s1600-h/ALJOFFEROVERVIEW.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0HCJq6B1w...DL8caY/s1600-h/ALSULAYYIL20032007COMPARED.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0HCJq6B1w...B9Y/GbX9HFpAr_E/s1600-h/RAWDAHSUPPORTAREA.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0HCJq6B1w...B9g/HDqqFdTCRHU/s1600-h/RAWDAHUGFCOMPOUND.jpg

So if KSA does has this elaborate network and they did bought the Chinese ballistic missiles, later i remember having read some news report that the Chinese missiles place was taken over by some Pakistani ballistic missiles and that Pakistani nukes have been stored on KSA soil as a possible retaliation measure in case Israel does something.

May be the Saudis have nukes and the delivery means on their soil.

One of the good reasons for having supported the Pakistan nuke project.

If this is just about DF-21, then they have ballistic missiles for conventional use only.

To embark on a mission to make nuclear weapons, requires some guts, Saudi doesn't have what it takes to brave the storm of making nuclear weapons.

If this is just about DF-21, then they have ballistic missiles for conventional use only.

To embark on a mission to make nuclear weapons, requires some guts, Saudi doesn't have what it takes to brave the storm of making nuclear weapons.

The biggest issue with saudis is that they are spineless when it comes to decision making of this magnitude.

Sir, DF-21s are decade old missiles and their accuracy at that time was not for conventional use. So employing them for conventional use would be unwise.

And by now their shelf lives would most probably be over.

Recently news items of the Chinese missiles having been replaced with Pakistani ones have surfaced.

Nuclear program of Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

VIKRAM SOOD'S PERSPECTIVES...: Pakistan , Saudi Arabia and the Bomb - Brothers and Arms

Daily Kos: Saudi Arabia & its modernized ICBM program

Tiamikhan:

How can you describe the Nuclear ambitions of KSA if they exist?
To me they look more defensive.

Tiamikhan:

How can you describe the Nuclear ambitions of KSA if they exist?
To me they look more defensive.

Firstly they were for defending against Israel, as Israel is the major problem in that area for the Muslims, and now secondary reason would be Iran.

We all know Saudis are not having any offensive ambitions nor have we seen in the past, so they acquiring nukes is for defensive purposes.

Firstly they were for defending against Israel, as Israel is the major problem in that area for the Muslims, and now secondary reason would be Iran.

We all know Saudis are not having any offensive ambitions nor have we seen in the past, so they acquiring nukes is for defensive purposes.

I must agree with this , though i think Iranian threat to any Arab nation is just a hype create by US to keep their Massive arms sales to Arab states up and running.

Israel is a real danger to KSA it always has been so i can understand the point of such a development.

Saudis have Patriot Missile systems and they are going to buy S-400 SAMs too which clearly indicates their defensive doctrine.

Moreover a Stronger Saudi arabia is in our greater favor , there is a win win situation for us in this whole thing as if we cooperate we even would be able to station some assets in KSA wouldn't we:coffee:

All Indian Members, before coming here and having a Pakistan bashing party, do remember your own record of how you guys did your so called peaceful Smiling Budha Tests by stealing the nuke material under the disguise of peaceful nuke cooperation.

You are no different then us.

And as for AQ, even if he was involved, which is very unlikely, there are hundreds of Western nuke tech manufacturing company which under the noses of Western govts have supplied nuke tech to countries around the world, so if you guys are so much concerned about nuke proliferation, then do talk about them first before coming to Pakistan, while reading up your own stealing nuke material history also.

Any other off topic comment, will be deleted followed by suspension also.

You are right
How ever , u must also know that only the US dveloped th atomic bomb , the rest just copied it through espionage simply becoz US refused to give access to this tech to any of its allies in world war II

Google Dr K fuchs nuclear secrets
THIS GUY IS THE FORE RUNNER OF Dr AQ KHAN
He worked on the american nuclear bomb , he was also a communist and was working as a soviet agent between 1941-1945 , selling them his research documents which ultimately resulted in soviet nuclear test in 1951
After the world war II , he went to England and was roped into british nuclear bomb project

Thus this guy helped in developing nuclear bombs for 3 different countries , Till his arrest by FBI in the investigations which began in the aftermath of soviet nuclear test , in 1951

I have heard pakkay rumors that saudi's have nuclear missiles, the reason is Israel.
I dont think i hv seen any saudi talking of Iranian threat or taking it that serious that the need for ballastic missiles arise., its a common thinking here in Khajoor land that as long as Israel is there no need to worry about Iran. Common enemies makes Saudi and Iranian friends.

The real threat to saudi or gulf region is not Iran, it was Iraq and its taken care of.
Now it is Israel.
Iranian threat is just a hype.

I think if you have a nuclear neighbour than you also have the right to get nuclear.

Last edited:
I must agree with this , though i think Iranian threat to any Arab nation is just a hype create by US to keep their Massive arms sales to Arab states up and running.

Israel is a real danger to KSA it always has been so i can understand the point of such a development.

Saudis have Patriot Missile systems and they are going to buy S-400 SAMs too which clearly indicates their defensive doctrine.

Moreover a Stronger Saudi arabia is in our greater favor , there is a win win situation for us in this whole thing as if we cooperate we even would be able to station some assets in KSA wouldn't we:coffee:

Who knows we already may have some assets over there :azn:

As for the threat by Iran to other gulf nations, am not too sure what the real intentions of the Iranians is, but one of the major reason for this miss communication and lack of trust is the sectarian thing, i believe you understand.

And as for KSA, well my advice would be, they have the money, we have the brains, so lets contribute with each other and make things ourselves in cooperation with others, like Turkey & China and leave the habit of buying from others and keep being dependent on others.

God forbid if there is confrontation with Israel, do you think the Saudi's Patriots would work or will be of any use ??

But unfortunately, we have been divided and thus we are being robbed by the ones who are taking maximum benefit out of this division.

You are right
How ever , u must also know that only the US dveloped th atomic bomb , the rest just copied it through espionage simply becoz US refused to give access to this tech to any of its allies in world war II

Google Dr K fuchs nuclear secrets
THIS GUY IS THE FORE RUNNER OF Dr AQ KHAN
He worked on the american nuclear bomb , he was also a communist and was working as a soviet agent between 1941-1945 , selling them his research documents which ultimately resulted in soviet nuclear test in 1951
After the world war II , he went to England and was roped into british nuclear bomb project

Thus this guy helped in developing nuclear bombs for 3 different countries , Till his arrest by FBI in the investigations which began in the aftermath of soviet nuclear test , in 1951

No the Germans did or at least they had the R&D of developing one , US took it from them so the origins of Atomic Bomb are in Germany.

Who knows we already may have some assets over there :azn:

It depends on what we are talking about , but yes there could be it cant be accepted or denied.

As for the threat by Iran to other gulf nations, am not too sure what the real intentions of the Iranians is, but one of the major reason for this miss communication and lack of trust is the sectarian thing, i believe you understand.

That is pathetic to be honest , Mullah's from both sides.

And as for KSA, well my advice would be, they have the money, we have the brains, so lets contribute with each other and make things ourselves in cooperation with others, like Turkey & China and leave the habit of buying from others and keep being dependent on others.

God forbid if there is confrontation with Israel, do you think the Saudi's Patriots would work or will be of any use ??

I suppose this is the best Option as we share Trust and strong ties with KSA.

KSA is about to buy over 150 Typhoons , Turkey is thought to produce Typhoons what if we 3 team up and set up production lines in Pakistan with cheap labor cost?

All would benefit but Billi kay galay main ghanti kon banday.

But unfortunately, we have been divided and thus we are being robbed by the ones who are taking maximum benefit out of this division.

Its unfortunate , i hope we move on:coffee:

If Saudi's have nuclear capable missiles and even Nuclear warheads, it would be good for them.

Saudi's can then standup against Iranians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom