What's new

Saudi Arabia has begun the transfer and localisation of ballistic missile technologies

I hope this year but realistically it will take bare long.... 5th Gen stealth Plane? Submarines? the high level products will take ages to make.
I thought you were talking about Ballistic missiles alone!
So yes it will take longer, if we talk about making 5th G warplanes, Submarines and highly sophisticated systems like THAAD...etc.. For now those are purchased with some ToT.. but for sure all depends on the level of sophistication.. first to start making 4+ G warplanes to gain experience..and that is being done right now with the Hawk advanced trainers, parts of the F-15s and some parts of the Typhoon_KSA has invested and participated in the AESA radar_, as for Submarines, one can start with low tonnage ones in the 600 ton class.. and as far as Ballistic missiles and air defence systems are concerned, there are many efficient variants less complicated to start making..

I thought you were talking about Ballistic missiles alone!
So yes it will take longer, if we talk about making 5th G warplanes, Submarines and highly sophisticated systems like THAAD...etc.. For now those are purchased with some ToT.. but for sure all depends on the level of sophistication.. first to start making 4+ G warplanes to gain experience..and that is being done right now with the Hawk advanced trainers.. Submarines, one can start with low tonnage ones in the 600 ton class.. and as far as Ballistic missiles and air defence systems are concerned, there are many efficient variants less complicated to start making..
Aye, Subs are very important for a navy.....those 600ton aip subs will be good for coastal/littoral waters... Ultimately you would like Nuclear powered ones for power projection.

clasiffied
Lol any pictures of Jericho 4?

Aye, Subs are very important for a navy.....those 600ton aip subs will be good for coastal/littoral waters... Ultimately you would like Nuclear powered ones for power projection.

israel dont tell anything to the world about her balistic capbilities and nuclear capbilites
estimete 5000-11000 km range and 1300 kg of warhead with split to 3 war head

Most Saudi waters are shallow ones.. the max that can operated there are 1600 tons submarines..AIP should be enough..

I think I saw a picture of it somewhere.. I'll post it if I find it again.. If I remember it was lighter and slimmer than the 1-2 and 3

Most Saudi waters are shallow ones.. the max that can operated there are 1600 tons submarines..AIP should be enough..

I think I saw a picture of it somewhere.. I'll post it if I find it again.. If I remember it was lighter and slimmer than the 1-2 and 3
Persian Gulf (also known as Arabian Gulf)/Max depth 90 m

Red Sea/Max depth ....2,211 m

subs can be placed in red sea area..... really you need them to sink Carriers, Destroyers, Frigates... etc.... Get Scorpene with TOT as Germany won't sell Type 212.

As for Jericho 4 am not sure its operational .

subs can be placed in red sea area..... really you need them to sink Carriers, Destroyers, Frigates... etc.... Get Scorpene with TOT as Germany won't sell Type 212.

im not sure either

Red sea Max depth is that but just in some parts.. big Subs will be exposed in most parts of it..
Yes, the Scorpene is a good choice.. I think they are coming soon.. the Japanese ones are very good too but they are 4000 tons!
The best though is to get involved both financially and technically with the new SK submarine projects.. from small to medium..they look quite promising and highly sophisticated..Making them in the UAE or mostly in KSA will be a value added..The possibility is very high..SK is a strategic ally.. they transferred the SMART Nuclear reactor's technology to KSA a few years back.. and build the UAE's nuclear plant of 4 reactors..

img273466201319678806.jpg

The Sauds have a ballistic technology...Pakistan’s origins?

The Sauds have a ballistic technology...Pakistan’s origins?
Nope...but Ukrainian
Saudi Arabia is getting some Technologies from the Ending Russian-Ukrainian Space and Strategic force Sector
Ukraine is benefiting from Saudi money and the Saudis got the technology in return

Red sea Max depth is that but just in some parts.. big Subs will be exposed in most parts of it..
Yes, the Scorpene is a good choice.. I think they are coming soon.. the Japanese ones are very good too but they are 4000 tons!
The best though is to get involved both financially and technically with the new SK submarine projects.. from small to medium..they look quite promising and highly sophisticated..Making them in the UAE or mostly in KSA will be a value added..The possibility is very high..SK is a strategic ally.. they transferred the SMART Nuclear reactor's technology to KSA a few years back.. and build the UAE's nuclear plant of 4 reactors..

img273466201319678806.jpg
That could interest you
20180311_125245.jpg

Back
Top Bottom