What's new

Saudi Arabia has begun the transfer and localisation of ballistic missile technologies

Do you even know what a "beginning" is? KSA has never before really focused on missile technology. And do you seriously think that everything is made public in KSA of all countries? Anyone even remotely familiar with KSA will know that this is never the case.

Nobody is impressed by your firecrackers based on North Korean/Ukrainian/USSR tech that you have stolen and slightly modified after decades of work (lol). Let's talk in 40 years time. I am sure that KSA will develop something much more potent that what you have been able to do in 40 years time.
You can dream about Saudi stronk all you like. This is not a ballistic missile. You haven't even begun working on those.

You can dream about Saudi stronk all you like. This is not a ballistic missile. You haven't even begun working on those.

But your moronic and completely irrelevant Iran stronk posts are?:lol:

You have no clue as usual. Kindly return to your cave if you have nothing useful to add. Nobody is interested in your nonsense on this section or troll posts in general for that matter. We know about your agenda here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Saudi_Strategic_Missile_Force

Last edited:
But your moronic and completely irrelevant Iran stronk posts are?

No, my posts are not ballistic missiles. I think I have to make myself clear on that, since you also think something weighing 26 kg is a ballistic missile.

I showed you what a ballistic missile does and doesn't look like.

No, my posts are not ballistic missiles. I think I have to make myself clear on that, since you also think something weighing 26 kg is a ballistic missile.

I showed you what a ballistic missile does and doesn't look like.
"Ballistics is the field of mechanics that deals with the launching, flight, behavior, and effects of projectiles, especially bullets, unguided bombs, rockets, or the like; the science or art of designing and accelerating projectiles so as to achieve a desired performance.
A ballistic body is a body with momentum which is free to move, subject to forces, such as the pressure of gases in a gun or a propulsive nozzle, by rifling in a barrel, by gravity, or by air drag.
A ballistic missile is a missile only guided during the relatively brief initial powered phase of flight, whose trajectory is subsequently governed by the laws of classical mechanics, in contrast (for example) to a cruise missile which is aerodynamically guided in powered flight."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistics

"Ballistics is the field of mechanics that deals with the launching, flight, behavior, and effects of projectiles, especially bullets, unguided bombs, rockets, or the like; the science or art of designing and accelerating projectiles so as to achieve a desired performance.
A ballistic body is a body with momentum which is free to move, subject to forces, such as the pressure of gases in a gun or a propulsive nozzle, by rifling in a barrel, by gravity, or by air drag.
A ballistic missile is a missile only guided during the relatively brief initial powered phase of flight, whose trajectory is subsequently governed by the laws of classical mechanics, in contrast (for example) to a cruise missile which is aerodynamically guided in powered flight."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistics

It's not a ballistic missile.

Stop pretending otherwise, you just look like you don't even know what a ballistic missile is.

It's not a ballistic missile.

Stop pretending otherwise, you just look like you don't even know what a ballistic missile is.
Did you read that? or pretending to be blind again.. I told you that was a mistake in the reporting as I have seen a lot of it in the Iranian media, calling a 1400 ton boat a frigate.. it is just a matter of good sense to interpret it as it is.. it is not like you were not provided with range and other characteristics..use good sense instead of butt hurt..
There were other treads that discussed the Saudi Ballistic Missile arsenal and development..KSA has even a missile branch of its own in the military..don't try to pretend a short memory and troll.. they (maybe) were just trolling you with these short range missiles:lol:.. read again their purpose, being mostly antitank and short range ship protection.. An anti-tank missile with a range of 12 km is quite a feat anyway..

Did you read that? or pretending to be blind again.. I told you that was a mistake in the reporting as I have seen a lot of it in the Iranian media, calling a 1400 ton boat a frigate.. it is just a matter of good sense to interpret it as it is.. it is not like you were not provided with range and other characteristics..use good sense instead of butt hurt..
There were other treads that discussed the Saudi Ballistic Missile arsenal and development..KSA has even a missile branch of its own in the military..don't try to pretend a short memory and troll.. they (maybe) were just trolling you with these short range missiles:lol:.. read again their purpose, being mostly antitank and short range ship protection..

Stop moaning, I'm not trolling, I see a title talking about "localisation of ballistic missile technologies", an "article" talking about "ultrasonic ballistic missiles" when they are clearly not ballistic missiles, and then tons of you Saudi stronk posters making excuses and praising it, calling it a deterrent. CUT THE CRAP dude, I don't care about your lame diversionary excuses.

Stop moaning, I'm not trolling, I see a title talking about "localisation of ballistic missile technologies", an "article" talking about "ultrasonic ballistic missiles" when they are clearly not ballistic missiles, and then tons of you Saudi stronk posters making excuses and praising it, calling it a deterrent. CUT THE CRAP dude, I don't care about your lame diversionary excuses.
Well, if you are blind no one can help you.. you stop your butt hurt..
Saudi Arabia has begun the transfer and localisation of ballistic missile technologies

Well, if you are blind no one can help you.. you stop your butt hurt..

And the Saudi proof of that is they start talking about UAV launched missiles!

And the Saudi proof of that is they start talking about UAV launched missiles!
Mainly Antitank launched from air or land and ship protection.. but the main component say a lot.. Solid fuel, Missile engines and guidance systems..Those are the main components for bigger missiles..too..

Mainly Antitank launched from air or land and ship protection.. but the main component say a lot.. Solid fuel, Missile engines and guidance systems..Those are the main components for bigger missiles..too..

Now make them 5 times bigger, 100 times heavier, 5 times longer range, and launch them in a ballistic profile that leaves the atmosphere...

It's nowhere near as simple as you think.

Now make them 5 times bigger, 100 times heavier, 5 times longer range, and launch them in a ballistic profile that leaves the atmosphere...

It's nowhere near as simple as you think.
Who told you it was simple? Egypt did it in the 50s and 60s.. not that simple but feasible..

Will take 15-20 years before making something high quality by themselves....

Give it five years.. you'll be very surprised..
I hope this year but realistically it will take bare long.... 5th Gen stealth Plane? Submarines? the high level products will take ages to make.

Back
Top Bottom