What's new

Saudi Arabia ends Yemen air campaign - Operation Restoring Hope started

Begging for money? You should be getting your facts right, all of the GCC states depend on us for their own security. They need us more than we need them.

Have we termed their request for military assistance "begging"? no!, aid is their financial assistance, that is what friendly countries do son, state affairs are not lesbian romance.

We have lost "no" ally. Saudia is our long term ally and we have to fix this screw up that NS brought on our friendship. The army chief is there to ensure he does not screw up again. Sauds need us more than we need them, it is going to be a real nightmare for them if they loose Pakistan as their ally.

Grow up before responding. Or i will report you for trolling.
There was no military combats request at to began with they request only jets and navy .i agree with this NS and KA both R responsible for this .we can't bear to loose reliable friends that what made me upset at expense Of Yemen or muslim bortherhood .I hope tommorow Cheif is going with him and he should talk not this idiot to explain what issue we r facing and what we can offer them at the moment but I am more in the favour we should sought some kind of military and economic pact that benefit ordinary pakistani and govt as well armed forces .but very good post I appreciate that .

Houthis are Yemeni. KSA has no right to meddle in yemens internal affairs

Can anyone hear the screaming Iranians anymore?

Deafening silence after Saudia Arabia launches more air strikes in the second phase, Operation Renewal of Hope.

Houthis are Yemeni. KSA has no right to meddle in yemens internal affairs

Abu Bakr Al baghdadi is Iraqi I guess we all should give that looney "Khalifa" whole of Iraq.

Hadi is the elected president of Yemen. He asked for help. Why don't you respect the choice Yemen has made?

As the Saudi Ambassador in the U.S, Al-Jubeir once said:“We recognize the Houthis are Yemenis. We recognize that the Houthis have a right to be part of the political process in Yemen and we are not denying this,
“But they cannot be a militia and they cannot have heavy weapons outside the scope of the state. That is a situation that is not tolerable. We see the consequences of that in Lebanon with Hezbollah, where a militia pretty much dominates the state and threatens state institutions. We will not allow this to happen on our doorstep in Yemen.” He also said "the Yemeni government tried repeatedly over the past year to reason with the Houthis, to negotiate with them, to go through a political process to resolve their differences peacefully. “Every time agreements were reached the Houthis reneged on every single one of them — 67 agreements to be precise.

Didn't KSA loose the war in Yemen?
If KSA lost, doesn't it mean Iran indirectly won?

There was no military combats request at to began with they request only jets and navy .i agree with this NS and KA both R responsible for this .we can't bear to loose reliable friends that what made me upset at expense Of Yemen or muslim bortherhood .I hope tommorow Cheif is going with him and he should talk not this idiot to explain what issue we r facing and what we can offer them at the moment but I am more in the favour we should sought some kind of military and economic pact that benefit ordinary pakistani and govt as well armed forces .but very good post I appreciate that .

They never needed our jets, when it comes to air force, they have the best toys, they have the jets that we can only dream of!. What they requested were our pilots to fly their jets for them. There was no need for navy, houthis does not have a navy. Their biggest need was Army, which they requested from Turkey, Egypt and Pakistan, every single country rejected it. Pakistan is in no condition to provide military assistance from them, the public opinion was against it, the parliamentarian opinion was against it, the militarily opinion was against it. Sauds were invading other country, they were not being invaded.

Besides it is war an stupid war, this cannot be solved via bombs and weapons, this can only be solved diplomatically, as it is an issue between Iran and Saudis. Pakistan has already told Saudis that this war is already a defeat. When this was started.

We cannot get any benefit from this war. Any economical benefits that we could get would be for a limited time and we would have lose more than we we would get. What goes around comes around. War is always an act of doing evil hoping that some good may come out of it. Recent war of US against Afghanistan should be a lesson that we all can learn. USA almost became another soviet union, and Pakistan almost defaulted. And now Afghanistanis hate both US and Pakistan to their guts. Which we need to fix.

You can rest assured that Pakistan will wreak havoc if they are being invaded, be it Iran or someone else. But this is a war which we should not and cannot fight.

Abu Bakr Al baghdadi is Iraqi I guess we all should give that looney "Khalifa" whole of Iraq.

Hadi is the elected president of Yemen. He asked for help. Why don't you respect the choice Yemen has made?

As the Saudi Ambassador in the U.S, Al-Jubeir once said:“We recognize the Houthis are Yemenis. We recognize that the Houthis have a right to be part of the political process in Yemen and we are not denying this,
“But they cannot be a militia and they cannot have heavy weapons outside the scope of the state. That is a situation that is not tolerable. We see the consequences of that in Lebanon with Hezbollah, where a militia pretty much dominates the state and threatens state institutions. We will not allow this to happen on our doorstep in Yemen.” He also said "the Yemeni government tried repeatedly over the past year to reason with the Houthis, to negotiate with them, to go through a political process to resolve their differences peacefully. “Every time agreements were reached the Houthis reneged on every single one of them — 67 agreements to be precise.
I agree. Outside world should not interfere in internal affairs of Syria and Iraq. Let the Iraqis and Syrians deal with ISIS on their own.
Who gave KSA the right to meddle in Yemens internal affairs and mass killing the Yemenis?

He's not a president and has never been in an election. Rouhani is the elected president of Iran.
Yeah, just like the pope was never elected in Medieval Europe. there was kings, warlords, but they had the Pope and his religious institution, same as in Iran. It's an encore. All the Iranians I met in America told me the same thing, they hate the Mullahs and their corruption and blame them for the state Iran is in right now.

Yeah, just like the pope was never elected in Medieval Europe. there was kings, warlords, but they had the Pope and his religious institution, same as in Iran. It's an encore. All the Iranians I met in America told me the same thing, they hate the Mullahs and their corruption and blame them for the state Iran is in right now.

In France in the 1600s, the cardinal was the religious leader and the king was the political leader. Watch The Three Musketeers.

In Iran, the ayatollah is the religious leader and the elected president is the political leader.

In Iraq, the ayatollah is the religious leader and the elected prime minister is the political leader.

The 1979 Constitution designated the Supreme Leader as the head of state and the President and Prime Minister as the heads of government. The post of Prime Minister was abolished in 1989.

List of Presidents of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
My father is Fars from Kerman, my mother is Turkish from Istanbul. If I was a Kurd i'd be proudly so. No shame in any nationality/race. So no, dog of US, don't change the subjects.
Comm'on dude, don't use words like that when referring to others, even when you disagree with them. So far @BLACKEAGLE hasn't called you any names thus you should avoid using this kind of language or else the Moderators will be called to take action.

Well that "war" ended soon .. I wonder what GCC has achieved ?

The houthis are still there ..

Back
Top Bottom