What's new

Saudi Arabia detains 10 princes, dozens of former ministers

Throwing money at people for popular support, or creating armies of twitter bots to voice support of initiatives does not count as real support though.

Lmao you think I wont stand by what I said? Heck Ill link the post to where it all started brah.

You automatically assumed im a shia, because you pro-government trolls are programmed to reply like that. Then you went on digging up my posts just to discredit me for about 2 pages and finally when you came back to the topic, you pretty much exposed your intellect and knowledge about the matter at hand - something not even worthy of a response. Ill let others decide.

Similar to the other guy who your tagging who is proud of his pre-islamic Pharaonic heritage - sad.

Brother dont fall into his trap.

All he wants is to create a divide between Muslims, based on ignorant nationalistic principles.
Thanks for the advice bro. Much appreciated

If you want a good laugh watch this PressTv propaganda piece

Its actually pretty spot on, besides a few biases here and there because it being a Iranian source. Whats so laughable about it? I know PressTV is a joke and an Iranian propaganda mouthpiece like RT is to Russia or Al-Arabiya is to Gulf nations. But you have to give credit where its due.

Don't you have some rat God to worship or a monkey God?

First you told us about your homosexual fantasies and now your Jewish ones. Not interested.

Good old P*SSTV.:lol: I don't even bother clicking. Talk about cringeworthy bull****.

"Hawkish", "Reckless", now I know from where the Iranian trolls on PDF have learned such words from.:omghaha:

Anyway gotta go bro.

Please abstain from religious insults. We wont like it when they abuse our religion.

Don't you have some rat God to worship or a monkey God?

First you told us about your homosexual fantasies and now your Jewish ones. Not interested.

Good old P*SSTV.:lol: I don't even bother clicking. Talk about cringeworthy bull****.

"Hawkish", "Reckless", now I know from where the Iranian trolls on PDF have learned such words from.:omghaha:

Anyway gotta go bro.

I only worship Allah. Who do you worship the jews. Or have you resoetedvto worshipping the gods of your great grandfather abu jahil. Now you are the abu abu jamal jahil

I only worship Allah. Who do you worship the jews. Or have you resoetedvto worshipping the gods of your great grandfather abu jahil. Now you are the abu abu jamal jahil

you will not gain anything and you cannot hold him off of his moderate muslim trip.. hes gonna promote it and we will condemn him :D

but better we do it with wise words so he may change.. or others will not fall in his traps

No, my claim was that the ancestors of Arabs bought it which is a correct claim. The origin and names of the Prophets are Semitic. Prophet Ibrahim (as) is considered an ancestor of Arabs and was born in modern-day Southern Iraq and he was a Semite. Try again.

I already did. One of the earliest Christian and Jewish communities in the world and several Christian "saints" originate from Arabia. Arabia is mentioned by name several times in the Bible and in the Torah. More times than most other regions of the world. I am not even talking about Islam here.

Also all the Abrahamic religions are native to the Arab world and were founded by Semites. Our ancestors.

Wrong. The fertile areas of Arabia are larger than all of Syria combined but that is irrelevant as Syria is a part of the Arab/Semitic speaking world. No difference other than another historical region of the Arab world/Semitic speaking Near East.

BTW there is something called mountains, beautiful deserts that come in all shapes and forms (volcanic, mountainous, sandy, rocky), steppes, ancient cities, ancient heritage sites, marvelous architecture, some of the best preserved in the world, wild nature, 2000 + mostly tropical islands in KSA alone, largest palm groves in the world, enormous farmlands, fertile lands, tropical areas (google what Khareef means in Arabic), some of the most beautiful coastline in the world, second biggest coral reef after the great barrier reef, 10.000s of wadi (valley's), numerous lakes etc.

As I told you, Pakistan has barely more forest than KSA and the reason why it has slightly more is only due to the North.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_forest_area

KSA has 8 times the forest cover than Syria. So much for your usual bullshit.

Please don't joke. You are not Congo.

Arabia is an ancient and blessed land. The word Arabia is several millennia old. There is no comparison.

BTW I love the climate in KSA and most of the Arab world. Very low humidity, cold nights, fantastic weather 8 months of the year and plenty of sunshine (a gift from God). Only June, July and August are harsh months and that goes only for people who dislike warm and hot weather which I like very much personally. Nothing like a clear sunny sky or the fresh air that only mountains and deserts can provide. I hate humidity and jungles. For instance I could barely survive for 1 day in Singapore. I did not see the sun either. We have a climate that people from across the world are willing to pay money for hence all the tourists that venture out to the Arab world all year round and other sunny/warm places in the world like California/Western USA to mention one other example.

No need to cry.

Your likes are not our friends because you wish us harm and bad things. We can easily detect such behavior. On the other hand those who want us the best and are our sincere friends we will at all times defend and support them. You insult us without reason (just like you did in two threads) and you will be answered accordingly. You cannot hide just because this is a Pakistani forum. It does not give you a license to insult or provoke and think that people will simply tolerate this without replying in kind. We Arab users never provoke our hosts or others without reason nor do we meddle in internal affairs of other countries or trying to act like we "know it all". As I told you this is considered very rude and ignorant in our culture. This goes for the walks of private life too.

Use the right map of Pakistan with Kashmir included otherwise do not bother commenting.

You can defend your country and ideology without poking Pakistan.

Otherwise one who came from the desert will return to the desert peacefully.

Thank you

What's with the foreigners here who think that they are suddenly experts about KSA, the Arab world and Arabs while knowing close to nothing. Why this obsession, fascination or whatever we shall call it? Why are Arabs never acting like this towards any foreigners? This "we know it all or better" attitude. Talk about wanting to puke.

Can somebody for a second imagine Arabs making remotely similar comments about some corrupt individuals being arrested in Pakistan? We would make a fool out of ourselves since we are not very familiar with the internal political dynamics of Pakistan. Yet when it comes to KSA and the Arab world in general, the entire world is seemingly an expert. I am talking PhD degrees with honors and 20 years of experience as a researcher. This level of "I know it all".

I get it the Arab world is the cradle of civilization and a very interesting place for Muslims (obvious) and non-Muslims alike but there must be a limit to the madness.

Plausible but doubtful although those are some high-ranking people that have met with even world leaders of not insignificant countries. Here talking about the US, France, Germany, Russia etc. Although I doubt that there is any foreign involvement from those countries seeing how positive the current administration have been working with them whether we are talking about the West (US, UK and France mainly but not only) or East (China, Russia, Japan, South Korea) or Arab and Muslim nations.

Anyway the persons apprehended are without a doubt a source of corruption. Most people are rejoicing.

Not bothering to translate bro:

شغل نتف في كبارية الفساااد. ما خلى احد
الوليد بن طلال.
متعب بن عبدالله.
تركي بن ناصر.
عادل الفقيه.
خالد التويجري.
وليد الابراهيم.
فتح ملف سيول جده يعني خالد الفيصل وشلته.
ايقاف مسوؤلين المدن الاقتصادية اللي ماقامت.

اوف اوف اوف واااااااالله نتف.

جديد: ايقاف تركي بن عبدالله امير الرياض السابق بتهمة الفساد.
جديد ٢: ايقاف عمر الدبال رئيس هيئة الاستثمار السابق بتهمة الفساد.
جديد ٣: مسكووووه مسكو صالح كامل وعياله بتهمة الفساد.
جديد ٤: القبض على ابراهيم العساف وزير المالية السابق بتهمة الرشاوى والفساد.
جديد٥: ايقاف المقاول المعروف بن لادن بتهمة الفساد.
جديد٦: ايقاف رئيس المراسم الملكية السابق الطبيشي بتهمة الفساد واستغلال السلطة.
جديد٧: ايقاف سعود الدويش مدير الاتصالات السابق(هذا راعي سرقة الخمسة مليار من الفواتير المزورة).
جديد٨: ايقاف خالد الملحم مدير الخطوط السعودية السابق بتهمة الفساد.
جديد٩: تم القاء القبض على عادل فقيه بجده بعد اعفائه من منصبه.
جديد١٠: ايقاف حسين عمودي بتهمة الفساد والرشاوي.
جديد١١: القاء القبض على الامير فهد بن عبدالله بن محمد العبدرحمن ال سعودنائب وزير الدفاع و قائد القوات البحرية السابق.
جديد١٢: ايقاف جميع صالات السفر الخاصه والملكيه (مافيه نحشه).

MbS means business. Fantastic.

What's with the foreigners commenting here lol .
Last I checked it's a foreign forum .

you will not gain anything and you cannot hold him off of his moderate muslim trip.. hes gonna promote it and we will condemn him :D

but better we do it with wise words so he may change.. or others will not fall in his traps
Thanks bro. What upsets me most is his jew worship.

Here my piece of "useless" mind... for this thread or to whoever want to read it...

"When you want to be a Lion , Behave like one... otherwise get ready to be eaten by next Lion Wannabe..."

KSA Crown prince want to be the Lion in the Jungle, A lion never fail... one little fail and it's the End for his reign...yes a little mistake in the jungle is ALWAYS fatal... always..."
The Q now for the future is, who will eat him? A Prince or the People...

Enjoy and Good Luck for the reforms

"What you do to others..;will be done to you"

I thought I was on the ignore list - aww could resist my charms? :kiss3:

Everyone is changing sides to Salman now. Waleed was probably on Trumps list too considering the tweet exchange between them in 2015. No amount of Eid mubarak pics to Salman was gonna save his ***.

List of guys (supposedly) purged:

From your own source - Forested Area (km2)

23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan 42,240
23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia 27,000

Almost twice as much as the Arabian Peninsula (now known as "Saudi" Arabia). Not barely brah. Its so silly and trivial really how you are arguing over such little things.
oh dammmmn! right on the spot! i completely forgot about alwaleed and trump fiasco.

Dude, we will discuss anything and EVERYTHING we want as we normally do. If you don't like, don't. No one is forcing you to. This is not Saudi or some other Arab monarchy where by a royal decree you can shut everyone or anyone up, here the law is supreme. The constitution of Pakistan gives us a great levy to bitch about almost anything, thank the Almighty for the founding father of Pakistan. No matter how insane we Pakistanis are, I love this insanity and my people, in all colors / ethnicity and shitload of imperfections. In simple words, no foreigner is going to tell us to shut up.

And for you a BIG **** YOU. **** YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE. See, how easy that was. Long live Pakistan and it's crazy people! :D

@Horus @WebMaster

What's with the foreigners here who think that they are suddenly experts about KSA, the Arab world and Arabs while knowing close to nothing. Why this obsession, fascination or whatever we shall call it? Why are Arabs never acting like this towards any foreigners? This "we know it all or better" attitude. Talk about wanting to puke.

Can somebody for a second imagine Arabs making remotely similar comments about some corrupt individuals being arrested in Pakistan? We would make a fool out of ourselves since we are not very familiar with the internal political dynamics of Pakistan. Yet when it comes to KSA and the Arab world in general, the entire world is seemingly an expert. I am talking PhD degrees with honors and 20 years of experience as a researcher. This level of "I know it all".

I get it the Arab world is the cradle of civilization and a very interesting place for Muslims (obvious) and non-Muslims alike but there must be a limit to the madness.

Plausible but doubtful although those are some high-ranking people that have met with even world leaders of not insignificant countries. Here talking about the US, France, Germany, Russia etc. Although I doubt that there is any foreign involvement from those countries seeing how positive the current administration have been working with them whether we are talking about the West (US, UK and France mainly but not only) or East (China, Russia, Japan, South Korea) or Arab and Muslim nations.

Anyway the persons apprehended are without a doubt a source of corruption. Most people are rejoicing.

Not bothering to translate bro:

شغل نتف في كبارية الفساااد. ما خلى احد
الوليد بن طلال.
متعب بن عبدالله.
تركي بن ناصر.
عادل الفقيه.
خالد التويجري.
وليد الابراهيم.
فتح ملف سيول جده يعني خالد الفيصل وشلته.
ايقاف مسوؤلين المدن الاقتصادية اللي ماقامت.

اوف اوف اوف واااااااالله نتف.

جديد: ايقاف تركي بن عبدالله امير الرياض السابق بتهمة الفساد.
جديد ٢: ايقاف عمر الدبال رئيس هيئة الاستثمار السابق بتهمة الفساد.
جديد ٣: مسكووووه مسكو صالح كامل وعياله بتهمة الفساد.
جديد ٤: القبض على ابراهيم العساف وزير المالية السابق بتهمة الرشاوى والفساد.
جديد٥: ايقاف المقاول المعروف بن لادن بتهمة الفساد.
جديد٦: ايقاف رئيس المراسم الملكية السابق الطبيشي بتهمة الفساد واستغلال السلطة.
جديد٧: ايقاف سعود الدويش مدير الاتصالات السابق(هذا راعي سرقة الخمسة مليار من الفواتير المزورة).
جديد٨: ايقاف خالد الملحم مدير الخطوط السعودية السابق بتهمة الفساد.
جديد٩: تم القاء القبض على عادل فقيه بجده بعد اعفائه من منصبه.
جديد١٠: ايقاف حسين عمودي بتهمة الفساد والرشاوي.
جديد١١: القاء القبض على الامير فهد بن عبدالله بن محمد العبدرحمن ال سعودنائب وزير الدفاع و قائد القوات البحرية السابق.
جديد١٢: ايقاف جميع صالات السفر الخاصه والملكيه (مافيه نحشه).

MbS means business. Fantastic.

I don’t know why this debate turned into a pretty horrible arguments between us . Point is its a public forum . And people will voice their opinions here based on facts or on their prejudices sadly they have to be heard and responded not in kind but in a better way . This Saudi brother lost his way and Donald Trump came out . Trying to belittle everyone and everything . Listing all the greatest contributions to come out from their region . I’ve noticed this brother style of debating and bullying is by raking up history to silence voices of dissent . Having a empire 1000 years ago in the middle east has no bearing on crisis you people are facing now . Pakistani posters poking should know when to stop to .
Saudis state is now in a very deep trouble from Yemen conflict to its internal mess now we see coming out
Hindsight is good . No one has that so there’s no need to Point our Saudi mistakes .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom