What's new

Saudi Arabia detains 10 princes, dozens of former ministers

It is an international forum. You didnt expect foreigners to probe your claims? Are you new to this? :nono:

Yes alot of people can imagine. It happens actually. Pakistanis dont throw hissy fits and start puking about just because someone probes their statements, events etc

They are used to international scrutiny.

Do you think that I am not familiar with PDF? There is a difference between voicing your opinion and pretending to be a PhD with 20 years of experience in research of the history and politics of the entire Arab world. Trying to act like an bigger expert than actual locals and natives. This is considered rude and ignorant in our culture hence why you don't see Arabs doing anything similar on PDF and elsewhere (usually).

Are you trying to pretend or even convince anyone on this planet that Pakistan faces more scrutiny than KSA and the Arab world do?

Are you sure? I think that my time on PDF and actual experience proves otherwise.

Don't you think that your "contribution" to that other thread proves what I am saying quite clearly for everyone to see?

Let me ask in another way. Do you even understand what I quoted in Arabic? If not, you have all your answers there. No need to act like an self-proclaimed expert. Knowing Arabic would help a lot.

The King: The weak souls attacked the public money without fear of religion or conscience or morality, taking advantage of their influence and authority entrusted to them.

This is considered rude and ignorant in our culture hence why you don't see Arabs doing anything similar on PDF and elsewhere (usually).

Mate, sorry to break it to you but if you go on with this snowflake behavior, your not going to last very long.

Are you trying to pretend or even convince anyone on this planet that Pakistan faces more scrutiny than KSA and the Arab world do?

Saudi Arabia is already a puppet nation with a fixed government. Pakistan actually goes through elections where all sorts of foreign interference takes place. Pakistan's intelligence agency is waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of the Arab countries combined because of what they experience. A few questions for you to ponder upon:

How many Muslim countries have managed to become a nuclear power with relative stability?

Why do you think a Pakistani general was chosen to lead the anti-terrorism effort of your Arab majority alliance? :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Don't you think that your "contribution" to that other thread proves what I am saying quite clearly for everyone to see?

The part where you probed all my posts, called me a Shia Rafidi, then Islamist, then some ignorant Pakistani nationalist, for a whole page just for calling out some of the reforms of Salman?

Your claims are so weak in the last post, its not even worthy of a full detailed reply. Go learn about Islam.

The King: The weak souls attacked the public money without fear of religion or conscience or morality, taking advantage of their influence and authority entrusted to them.

Most appanages have been either removed or limited greatly as well. This speaks volume.

I am forced to write this in bold as otherwise I suspect people not bothering to read it or not seeing this;

Foreigners here don't understand much or the wider picture.

70% of the population in KSA is below 30 years. Never in the life of 95% of the population (if not 99%) has a crown prince been this in touch with 70% of the population or even being in their age group. Throughout the past many decades if not always, there has been a disproportional gap in the age of rulers, clerics, officials etc. and the people. This created an out of touch bond at times. Rulers, high-ranking officials and clerics living in their own little world and bubbles clapping each other on the back seemingly not being in touch with the reality at times.

Now we have a historically popular King (Salman) and an even more popular Crown Prince. Not since King Faisal has the monarchy/rulers ever enjoyed this much popular support and looking at all the reforms in the past 1-2 years (with many more to come) this feeling is even cemented further.

I cannot make any other conclusions than those who are complaining are either 1) delusional, hypocritical and radical Islamists out of touch with the world or 2) people wanting ill for KSA and its people and thus preferring dinosaurs and a failed system to continue in order to weaken the country.

Well I have news for you. People are in support of the changes and what is going on. More than ever. Even more so learning what "resolutions" elsewhere in the region amounted to. This mistake will not be committed just like that has never been the case since the birth of KSA. On the other hand KSA has been an oasis of peace and stability in the region ever since 1932. We intend to continue this and improve on all fronts while correcting our ills and seeking improvement.

Foreigners will always find ways to complain about. For decades there have been barking about KSA not being conservative enough, being too conversation and this and that. So this is irrelevant.

Mate, sorry to break it to you but if you go on with this snowflake behavior, your not going to last very long.

Saudi Arabia is already a puppet nation with a fixed government. Pakistan actually goes through elections where all sorts of foreign interference takes place. Pakistan's intelligence agency is waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of the Arab countries combined because of what they experience. A few questions for you to ponder upon:

How many Muslim countries have managed to become a nuclear power with relative stability?

Why do you think a Pakistani general was chosen to lead the anti-terrorism effort?

The part where you probed all my posts, called me a Shia Rafidi, then Islamist, then some ignorant Pakistani nationalist, for a whole page just for calling out some of the reforms of Salman?

Your claims are so weak in the last post, its not even worthy of a full detailed reply. Go learn about Islam.

Don't expose yourself. Everyone can see what was written in this thread below:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/nati...ing-this-event-that-bounds-well.520724/page-5

@EgyptianAmerican is my witness as he took part in that discussion.

I am not going to waste my time with liars.

I called you an radical and delusional Shia Wilayat al-Faqih Islamist (this was exactly what I wrote) for opposing reforms in KSA and nothing proves me otherwise. I only read your third last sentence in the post that I quoted.

BTW you escaped from that thread as expected since you were unable to counter anything that I wrote.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sharif al-Hijaz I read a theory on Reddit (lol) that these arrests where an attempt to putdown a soft coup. It seems like a very plausible explanation. I wouldn't put it beyond that Talweed guy to try some funny business as Saudia transforms under Prince MbS.

What do you think?

Source:

MBS said in this interview: No one, whatever his rank will escape justice if found guilty of corruption.. He was still deputy crown prince at the time..

Recently the Crown Prince estimated (conservatively) the amount of money that can be recovered by the state to something between SR 1.5 and 2 trillion Saudi Rials.. some people mention up to SR 5 trillion.. and maybe more, since MBS estimated the corruption amount just between 2010 and 2015 to be around SR 1.2 and 1.5 trillion..

على قدر أهل العزم تأتي العزائم

وتأتي على قدر الكرام المكارم

وتعظم في عين الصغير صغارها

وتصغر في عين العظيم العظائم

Last edited:
Most appanages have been either removed or limited greatly as well. This speaks volume.

I am forced to write this in bold as otherwise I suspect people not bothering to read it or not seeing this;

Foreigners here don't understand much or the wider picture.

70% of the population in KSA is below 30 years. Never in the life of 95% of the population (if not 99%) has a crown prince been this in touch with 70% of the population or even being in their age group. Throughout the past many decades if not always, there has been a disproportional gap in the age of rulers, clerics, officials etc. and the people. This created an out of touch bond at times. Rulers, high-ranking officials and clerics living in their own little world and bubbles clapping each other on the back seemingly not being in touch with the reality at times.

Now we have a historically popular King (Salman) and an even more popular Crown Prince. Not since King Faisal has the monarchy/rulers ever enjoyed this much popular support and looking at all the reforms in the past 1-2 years (with many more to come) this feeling is even cemented further.

I cannot make any other conclusions than those who are complaining are either 1) delusional, hypocritical and radical Islamists out of touch with the world or 2) people wanting ill for KSA and its people and thus preferring dinosaurs and a failed system to continue in order to weaken the country.

Well I have news for you. People are in support of the changes and what is going on. More than ever. Even more so learning what "resolutions" elsewhere in the region amounted to. This mistake will not be committed just like that has never been the case since the birth of KSA. On the other hand KSA has been an oasis of peace and stability in the region ever since 1932. We intend to continue this and improve on all fronts while correcting our ills and seeking improvement.

Foreigners will always find ways to complain about. For decades there have been barking about KSA not being conservative enough, being too conversation and this and that. So this is irrelevant.

Throwing money at people for popular support, or creating armies of twitter bots to voice support of initiatives does not count as real support though.

Don't expose yourself. Everyone can see what was written in this thread below:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/nati...ing-this-event-that-bounds-well.520724/page-5

@EgyptianAmerican is my witness as he took part in that discussion.

I am not going to waste my time with liars.

I called you an radical and delusional Shia Wilayat al-Faqih Islamist (this was exactly what I wrote) for opposing reforms in KSA and nothing proves me otherwise. I only read your third last sentence in the post that I quoted.

BTW you escaped from that thread as expected since you were unable to counter anything that I wrote.

Lmao you think I wont stand by what I said? Heck Ill link the post to where it all started brah.

You automatically assumed im a shia, because you pro-government trolls are programmed to reply like that. Then you went on digging up my posts just to discredit me for about 2 pages and finally when you came back to the topic, you pretty much exposed your intellect and knowledge about the matter at hand - something not even worthy of a response. Ill let others decide.

Similar to the other guy who your tagging who is proud of his pre-islamic Pharaonic heritage - sad.

Bedouin mentality. Foreigners built your country because you Arabs are too fat too lazy and too stupid. Even your women spend all day chewing. Walk through Saudi Arabia and it's like being on a farm. Fat people waddling through the streets always chewing. Like cow's you Arabs have two stomach

Brother dont fall into his trap.

All he wants is to create a divide between Muslims, based on ignorant nationalistic principles.

Throwing money at people for popular support, or creating armies of twitter bots to voice support of initiatives does not count as real support though.

Lmao you think I wont stand by what I said? Heck Ill link the post to where it all started brah.

You automatically assumed im a shia, because you pro-government trolls are programmed to reply like that. Then you went on digging up my posts just to discredit me for about 2 pages and finally when you came back to the topic, you pretty much exposed your intellect and knowledge about the matter at hand - something not even worthy of a response. Ill let others decide.

Similar to the other guy who your tagging who is proud of his pre-islamic Pharaonic heritage - sad.

What the hell does a non-Saudi Arabian, a non-Arab, non-Arabic speaker and most likely a person that has never visited Saudi Arabia let alone encountered more than a handful of Saudi Arabian students (teenagers or people in their early 20's) if any at all, know about popular opinion in KSA? Saudi Arabians are the biggest social media users of Twitter, Facebook etc. in the world per capita. What is being discussed online (and there are almost no lines that are not crossed) is very much a reflection of popular opinion.

So once again a foreigner acting like he "know it all" is lectured.

I don't need to assume that. I know it because your entire rhetoric is "made in Wilyat al-Faqih". By all accounts it is safe to say that you are most likely an Islamist keyboard warrior that lives in Australia (one of the most secular countries on the planet) and while criticizing KSA forgets that your ancestral homeland (Pakistan) is much worse and the ills you talk about are seen in much greater numbers just due to demographics alone. However you don't get the hypocrisy because you are thick. Not my problem.

Caught lying and making up false accusations as well. You are on a roll.

Here you are in action once again.

Gypsy mentality.

The Arab world is the cradle of civilization. Home to the oldest and most influential civilizations in the ancient world. Home to the oldest cities in the world. The birthplace of writing, agriculture, domestication of animals, almost all sciences, the wheel, where the first cities and real civilizations were built, the earliest dynasties etc. The first empires and kingdoms in the world. First attested rulers. First attested monotheistic religions. You name it.

Post-Islam this tradition just continued with Arabs (just like our world-renowned Semitic ancestors) creating some of the largest (back then the largest to date) and most influential civilizations. A civilization that likes such as you have been heavily influenced by. Without my ancestors, this would not have been possible.

Mate, your copy-pasting the same BS from the other thread.

Is there some kinda guide book provided to you internet trolls, where you copy paste passages over and over without ever holding an intelligible discussion?

Also lol @ First attested monotheistic religions. Pre-islam arabia was drowning in idolatory.

Not to say one of the most wealthy, strategically most important and beautiful regions of the world with an enormous potential, population and size.

Not to say the oldest inhabited place by humans on this planet outside of Horn of Africa/East Africa.

BTW what I described above is manifested clearly by you obsessing about Arabs and not the other way around. No need to tell why.

So what were you blabbering about again, cretin, cause I did not hear you well?

copy paste again.

also, wealth comes from oil. thats it. just a couple of years ago when someone decided building gold palaces was not worth it, they decided to use the oil wealth to open investment companies. woopeedoo, wealth.

and I dont think hot arid deserts suitable for living of lizards is considered lush and beautiful.

What the hell does a non-Saudi Arabian, a non-Arab, non-Arabic speaker and most likely a person that has never visited Saudi Arabia let alone encountered more than a handful of Saudi Arabian students (teenagers or people in their early 20's) if any at all, know about popular opinion in KSA? Saudi Arabians are the biggest social media users of Twitter, Facebook etc. in the world per capita. What is being discussed online (and there are almost no lines that are not crossed) is very much a reflection of popular opinion.

Yea sure bro. Dont deny the existence of bots.

Automated Sectarianism and Pro-Saudi Propaganda on Twitter

Saudi Twitter Robots Welcome Trump

South Arabia Tweets: who is behind twitter bots in South Yemen?

There's heaps of evidence around this issue. Its very easy to manipulate opinions on social media. It just takes a keen eye and an experienced mind to realize it.

Private lounges and private jets are temporarily closed at all airports in the Kingdom..

The Royal Decree granted the Supreme Committee an exception to regulations, procedure, instructions, orders and decisions.

The Commission shall perform the following tasks: To identify offenses, crimes, persons and entities involved in cases of public corruption, investigation, issuance of arrest warrants, travel ban, disclosure and freezing of accounts and portfolios, tracking of funds and assets and preventing their transfer by persons or by entities whoever it might be, Take any precautionary measures it deems necessary until it is referred to the investigating authorities or judicial authorities, depending on the case.

To take what is necessary with those involved in public corruption cases and to take what it considers to be the right of persons, entities, funds, fixed assets and movables at home and abroad, to return funds to the State Treasury and to register property and assets in the name of state property; and to decide what it deems appropriate for the public interest, especially those who have responded and cooperated to solve the issue at hand.

Last edited:
Mate, your copy-pasting the same BS from the other thread.

Is there some kinda guide book provided to you internet trolls, where you copy paste passages over and over without ever holding an intelligible discussion?

Also lol @ First attested monotheistic religions. Pre-islam arabia was drowning in idolatory.

copy paste again.

also, wealth comes from oil. thats it. and I dont think hot arid deserts suitable for living of lizards is considered lush and beautiful.

How can I copy paste my own posts?

No, however there is a guidebook of how to lecture trolls and how to post accurate historical and factual information.

Monotheism began with Prophet Ibrahim (as) in Hijaz almost 4500 years ago. I thought that a self-proclaimed Islamist keyboard warrior would know his Islamic history? Not the least surprised.

I am not the least surprised either that you are unaware of the fact that KSA is home to one of the oldest churches in the world (Jubail Church founded over 1700 years ago) and was home to one of the earliest Christian communities let alone elsewhere in the Arab world (neighborhood). Similarly with Judaism. In fact the second most holy city in Islam (Madinah) used to be inhabited by people believing in Judaism.

Or Hanifs. Not everyone was a Semitic pagan who followed religions from the time of Babylonian and Sumerian times. Not that there was anything wrong with this from a non-religious viewpoint.

Arabia/Arab world is a incredibly diverse and beautiful region of the world. Most of Arabia is mountainous and there are fertile areas the size of half of Pakistan. Did you know that Pakistan has barely more forest than KSA alone? Also I never knew that Pakistan was a jungle. I thought that it had an arid climate like all of the Middle East and most of the Muslim world.

BTW, the 1000's upon 1000's of photos in those two threads alone speak for themselves. I know that you are an ignorant but that is, once again, not my problem:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...b-world-in-photos.280918/page-51#post-9955796

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saudi-arabia-in-pictures.222471/page-98

You are a joke. Time to ignore this Arab-obsessed and inferiority ridden kawli and his one-sided desperation for attention. Welcome on my ignore list keyboard pseudo-Islamist.

Your joke links are what they are. All 20 + million Saudi Arabian twitter users are robots. Me included.:lol: Go screw off as brother @EgyptianAmerican rightly put it a while ago.

MBS said in this interview: No one, whatever his rank will escape justice if found guilty of corruption.. He was still deputy crown prince at the time..

Recently the Crown Prince estimated (conservatively) the amount of money that can be recovered by the state to something between SR 1.5 and 2 trillion Saudi Rials.. some people mention up to SR 5 trillion..

على قدر أهل العزم تأتي العزائم

وتأتي على قدر الكرام المكارم

وتعظم في عين الصغير صغارها

وتصغر في عين العظيم العظائم

VIDEO: “No one is above the law, nor prince or minister”

In his interview with Al Arabiya in May the Crown Prince forewarned people in the Kingdom about the consequences of corruption. (AP)

Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
Sunday, 5 November 2017

In an interview broadcasted by Al Arabiya channel on May this year Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said that “we grew apprehensive of corruption cases; anyone who is guilty will be punished”

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman asserted that “no one is above the law whether it is a prince or a minister.”

On Saturday, November 4, King Salman issued a Royal Decree creating an anti-corruption committee chaired by the Crown Prince with the membership of the Chairman of the Monitoring and Investigation Commission, Chairman of the National Anti-Corruption Authority, Chief of the General Audit Bureau, Attorney General and Head of State Security.

Eleven princes, four sitting ministers and ‘tens’ of former ministers were immediately arrested on orders from the new committee on Saturday evening according to sources.

The committee announced that it is reopening the file of the 2009 Jeddah floods and investigating the 2012 Corona virus issue also known as the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) virus.

King Salman said in his decree that in view of what was noticed of exploitation by some to illicitly accrue money the committee was formed to eliminate the issue.

Last Update: Sunday, 5 November 2017 KSA 03:27 - GMT 00:27

Kingdom's new management style is based on integrity, honesty and sincerity
46af5cff-6078-46df-88ab-0682aa811e75_16x9_788x442.jpg

Al-Awad said this decision represents a shift in transparency, accountability and governance which produces a healthy environment that is attractive for investment. (Saudi Gazzette)
SPA, RiyadhSunday, 5 November 2017
Text size A A A

Minister of Culture and Information Dr. Awad bin Saleh al-Awad said that the royal decree on fighting corruption is the state’s approach towards promoting integrity and advancing reform under the leadership of King Salman bin Abdulaziz and the Crown Prince.

The minister said that the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and the Crown Prince are keen to protect the public funds and eradicate corruption, which is considered a deterrent to the economy and society.

He said that this decision represents a shift in transparency, accountability and governance which produces a healthy environment that is attractive for investment.

Al-Awad added that the fight against corruption is a formal and popular demand to achieve social justice and accelerate the pace of reform and development of the renaissance within the Kingdom.

This is an important step towards the implementation of the kingdom’s policy to preserve public monies, announcing the launch of a new stage that establishes the state’s management style based on integrity, honesty and sincerity.

The minister said that the Crown Prince’s message in punishing corrupt people is a clear and firm message that no one will escape accountability.

Dr. Al-Awad explained that this decision will have a significant positive impact on the people of the Kingdom because the return of funds looted will benefit them in development projects and restore tens of millions of meters of land illegally seized.

He added that this will also aid in solving the housing problems and that this decision represents a strong deterrent for those who steal public money.

The Minister praised the King and the Crown Prince for their efforts to protect the country and its citizens and for preserving the country.

Last Update: Sunday, 5 November 2017 KSA 03:40 - GMT 00:40

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...based-on-integrity-honesty-and-sincerity.html

Monotheism began with Prophet Ibrahim (as) in Hijaz almost 4500 years ago. I thought that a self-proclaimed Islamist keyboard warrior would know his Islamic history? Not the least surprised.

Your claim was that arabs brought about attested Monotheism.

I guess Adam, Noah, Enoch and everyone on the right side of the image below werent about Monotheism eh?

diagram_of_prophets_mentioned_in_the_quran.jpg

Also FYI, Abhraham isnt considered an Arab.

I am not the least surprised either that you are unaware of the fact that KSA is home to one of the oldest churches in the world (Jubail Church founded over 1700 years ago) and was home to one of the earliest Christian communities let alone elsewhere in the Arab world (neighborhood). Similarly with Judaism. In fact the second most holy city in Islam (Madinah) used to be inhabited by people believing in Judaism.

Your telling me this becauseeee? How is this relevant to Arabia? Christianity and Judaism spread all over. Most of their developments (progressive or whatever) took either in Roman land or Babylon. Tell me of a major contribution from these two religions that came out from Arabia.

Oh wait are you saying Judaism and Christianity are Monotheistic religions? Hmm ok bud.

Arabia/Arab world is a incredibly diverse and beautiful region of the world. Most of Arabia is mountainous and there are fertile areas the size of half of Pakistan. Did you know that Pakistan has barely more forest than KSA alone? Also I never knew that Pakistan was a jungle. I thought that it had an arid climate like all of the Middle East and most of the Muslim world.

Syria is green lush and beautiful.

The peninsula however:

Saudi_Arabia_Topography.png

vs Pakistan

physical-3d-map-of-pakistan-single-color-outside.jpg

I see more yellow in "Saudi" Arabia. Just admit it dude.

Why are you making this a Pakistan vs Saudi argument?

The people of the peninsula are Pakistan's brothers and sisters in Islam. Any claim of tribalism or nationalistic superiority over the other is stupid and behavior of the jahiliyah from either side.

Your claim was that arabs brought about attested Monotheism.

I guess Adam, Noah, Enoch and everyone on the right side of the image below werent about Monotheism eh?

diagram_of_prophets_mentioned_in_the_quran.jpg

Also FYI, Abhraham isnt considered an Arab.

Your telling me this becauseeee? How is this relevant to Arabia? Christianity and Judaism spread all over. Most of their developments (progressive or whatever) took either in Roman land or Babylon. Tell me of a major contribution from these two religions that came out from Arabia.

Oh wait are you saying Judaism and Christianity are Monotheistic religions? Hmm ok bud.

Syria is green lush and beautiful.

The peninsula however:

Saudi_Arabia_Topography.png

vs Pakistan

physical-3d-map-of-pakistan-single-color-outside.jpg

I see more yellow in "Saudi" Arabia. Just admit it dude.

Why are you making this a Pakistan vs Saudi argument?

The people of the peninsula are Pakistan's brothers and sisters in Islam. Any claim of tribalism or nationalistic superiority over the other is stupid and behavior of the jahiliyah from either side.

No, my claim was that the ancestors of Arabs bought it which is a correct claim. The origin and names of the Prophets are Semitic. Prophet Ibrahim (as) is considered an ancestor of Arabs and was born in modern-day Southern Iraq and he was a Semite. Try again.

I already did. One of the earliest Christian and Jewish communities in the world and several Christian "saints" originate from Arabia. Arabia is mentioned by name several times in the Bible and in the Torah. More times than most other regions of the world. I am not even talking about Islam here.

Also all the Abrahamic religions are native to the Arab world and were founded by Semites. Our ancestors.

Wrong. The fertile areas of Arabia are larger than all of Syria combined but that is irrelevant as Syria is a part of the Arab/Semitic speaking world. No difference other than another historical region of the Arab world/Semitic speaking Near East.

BTW there is something called mountains, beautiful deserts that come in all shapes and forms (volcanic, mountainous, sandy, rocky), steppes, ancient cities, ancient heritage sites, marvelous architecture, some of the best preserved in the world, wild nature, 2000 + mostly tropical islands in KSA alone, largest palm groves in the world, enormous farmlands, fertile lands, tropical areas (google what Khareef means in Arabic), some of the most beautiful coastline in the world, second biggest coral reef after the great barrier reef, 10.000s of wadi (valley's), numerous lakes etc.

As I told you, Pakistan has barely more forest than KSA and the reason why it has slightly more is only due to the North.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_forest_area

KSA has 8 times the forest cover than Syria. So much for your usual bullshit.

Please don't joke. You are not Congo.

Arabia is an ancient and blessed land. The word Arabia is several millennia old. There is no comparison.

BTW I love the climate in KSA and most of the Arab world. Very low humidity, cold nights, fantastic weather 8 months of the year and plenty of sunshine (a gift from God). Only June, July and August are harsh months and that goes only for people who dislike warm and hot weather which I like very much personally. Nothing like a clear sunny sky or the fresh air that only mountains and deserts can provide. I hate humidity and jungles. For instance I could barely survive for 1 day in Singapore. I did not see the sun either. We have a climate that people from across the world are willing to pay money for hence all the tourists that venture out to the Arab world all year round and other sunny/warm places in the world like California/Western USA to mention one other example.

No need to cry.

Your likes are not our friends because you wish us harm and bad things. We can easily detect such behavior. On the other hand those who want us the best and are our sincere friends we will at all times defend and support them. You insult us without reason (just like you did in two threads) and you will be answered accordingly. You cannot hide just because this is a Pakistani forum. It does not give you a license to insult or provoke and think that people will simply tolerate this without replying in kind. We Arab users never provoke our hosts or others without reason nor do we meddle in internal affairs of other countries or trying to act like we "know it all". As I told you this is considered very rude and ignorant in our culture. This goes for the walks of private life too.

I thought I was on the ignore list - aww could resist my charms? :kiss3:

@Sharif al-Hijaz
What happened to your beloved investor?

Everyone is changing sides to Salman now. Waleed was probably on Trumps list too considering the tweet exchange between them in 2015. No amount of Eid mubarak pics to Salman was gonna save his ***.

List of guys (supposedly) purged:

• Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal(Billionaire owner of The Kingdom Holding group 17.1B USD net worth)
  • Prince Mitaab Bin Abdullah (Former Minister of the National Guard)
  • Prince Turki Bin Abdullah (Former Governor of Riyadh(Capital))
  • Prince Turki Bin Nasser
  • Waleed Ibrahim (Owner of MBC Media Company 10.9B USD net worth)
  • Khaled Al-Tuwaijri (Former President of the Royal Court)
  • Adel Faqih (former labor minster and current economy and planning Minister)
  • Omer Dabbagh (Former president of the General Investment Authority)
  • Saleh Kamel (Billionaire 2.2B USD net worth)
  • Saud Al-Tobaishi (Head(former?) of Royal ceremonies and protocols)
  • Ibrahim Al-Assaf (Former Finance minister and current state minister)
  • Bakr Bin Ladin (Owner of Bin Ladin Group)
  • Saud Al-Dawish (former CEO of Saudi Telecom Company)
  • Khaled Al-Mulhem (former Director General at Saudi Arabian Airlines)

As I told you, Pakistan has barely more forest than KSA and the reason why it has slightly more is only due to the North.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_forest_area

From your own source - Forested Area (km2)

23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan 42,240
23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia 27,000

Almost twice as much as the Arabian Peninsula (now known as "Saudi" Arabia). Not barely brah. Its so silly and trivial really how you are arguing over such little things.

Everyone is changing sides to Salman now. Waleed was probably on Trumps list too considering the tweet exchange between them in 2015. No amount of Eid mubarak pics to Salman was gonna save his ***.

Purged because they were/are corrupt. Enemies of KSA and the Arab people of course are sad about this as they wish for such corrupt individuals to steal the wealth of KSA and its people and hold it back.

Pakistan 42,240
Saudi Arabia 27,000

Almost twice as much as the Arabian Peninsula (now known as "Saudi" Arabia). Not barely brah. Its so silly and trivial really how you are arguing over such little things.

Not silly. KSA is not Arabia. The entire Arabian Peninsula is Arabia. You are just exposing your ignorance time and time again. Those 15.240 more (KSA has been planting millions of trees and 20 million are going to be planted in the next 2-3 years) will be reached not far from now. Don't forget that for most of history, Arabia was one of the most fertile areas of the world. Climates will change again so it is just a question of time.

By all accounts you are nowhere near being a Congo (LOL). Algeria alone (1 Arab country) has as much forest as you. Morocco has almost 3 times the forest area.

23px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png
Morocco 111,325

23px-Flag_of_Sudan.svg.png
Sudan 327,909

Combined Arabia has almost 3 times the forest area of Pakistan.

BTW what about your claim of Syria when they have 6 times less forest than KSA?:lol:

BTW forrest is one thing, KSA has one of the highest number of fertile valleys, farmlands, and oasis in the world. Or deserts that turn green during spring.

Pakistan 42,240
Saudi Arabia 27,000

Trivial is you staring silly discussions by posting nonsense, provoking and not being willing to admit that my historical facts and ground realities are solely facts.

You did not like that I pointed your obvious hypocrisy out when you started trolling in this and that other thread. You started it and you started the silly comparisons and nonsense. Not me.

A person that supports corruption in KSA and insults Arabs cannot be a friend. This is not how friends behave in our culture. I am sorry. You need to change your behavior and stop trolling and admit when you are wrong or being hypocritical.

I am waiting for your reply in that other thread but you have gone M.I.A. I wonder why that is? You have to point out which reforms are anti-Islamic. You started barking and posting nonsense in a very informative thread just to escape when challenged. That's pathetic. You have basically destroyed an informative thread with your pseudo-Islamist keyboard nonsense.

You are sitting and denouncing KSA for correcting long overdue ills and making wonderful reforms while sitting in Australia of all places (speaking about desert) and writing nonsense while being of Pakistani ancestry.

Apparently there is a red light district in Lahore next to some mosque.

https://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/8689/heera-mandi-a-street-corner-by-the-mosque/

(A Pakistani source)

Do you really want to be publicly humiliated or what?

Who the hell are you to say that removing NON-ISLAMIC and moronic 25 year old laws is un-Islamic and that KSA is attacking Islam? How insane are you again? Or denouncing KSA for giving women the rights that they deserve or for curbing the arresting powers of WELL-ESTABSLIHED BULLIES (for the most part) and ignorant buffoons (mostly former convicts that have "seen the light") in the "religious" police, who thank God, have been stripped of almost all of their powers.

As I said you should relocate to the Tora Bora mountains in Afghanistan. There you can live like in the 7th century BC. Bacha Bazi you can also engage in, heroin addiction, child marriages and other pseudo-"Islamic" activities. Lot's of guns too. If that does not satisfy you, I suggest giving the Houthi's a visit. No bacha bazi or heroin addiction but plenty of guns as well and khat. Child brides too occasionally, unfortunately, but that disease will hopefully be eradicated. As well as in Afghanistan.

Indeed our world views are galaxies apart. No need to showcase it any longer.

I care for the well-being of KSA, its people and that of the Arab world and its people. You on the other hand support corruption, insult us and then pretend to be our friend. Go screw off as another Arab already told you. Play those games with other foreigners. Won't work with us.

We are undergoing LONG awaited changes that most of us have yearned for, for a very long time. The last thing that I need is some ignorant, hostile buffoon of a foreigner and pseudo- Wilayat al-Faqih keyboard warrior Islamist trying to lecture me from somewhere in Australia of all places.

You Islamists don't realize it. Your behavior is throwing people off. You are supposed to act like examples but all I see is the opposite and plenty of hypocrisy. When challenged your truth face shows. No wonder that ALL (by no exception) Islamist movements (political and non-political) have failed. Simply put Islamists of today (especially teenagers or young people) are ignorant of Islam and the world. They think that they are experts after reading the Qur'an once or twice and studying a few madahib or the sirat of Prophet Muhammad (saws). In old times clerics who devoted their entire life to theology were trying to learn until their last breath. Nowadays all I see (almost) are a bunch of hypocritical keyboard warriors and pseudo-Islamists. Sickening really. No wonder that people in KSA have yearned for changes or that KSA has one of the highest percentages of convinced atheists in the Muslim world. When you are surrounded by many such people, it is no wonder. Thank God for MbS and Thank God for the reforms so far and the many more that will arrive. May the ignorant people die of rage. I hereby declare that I no longer will support or show sympathy for any Islamist movement of today unless I see the above changing. I hereby declare that any pseudo-Islamist who tries to create divisions in KSA or anywhere else in the Arab world is not my brother in faith. Nothing you can do about anything. Over and out.

from within. Any prince, cleric or whatever who tries to undermine this absolute key transition, should be treated as nothing else than an enemy of the state and people.

MbS has the full backing of 80% of the population. Not since King Faisal has a person had such a big support. We will not allow the plans to be threatened by insiders or outsiders.

What happened to your beloved investor?

Walid bin Talal was a Zionist supporting plague-ridden flea with too much money to boot whom I glad is in a jail cell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom