What's new

Saudi Arabia declared Best-Governed Muslim State

Saudis are getting better and inshallah they will have a strong nation. I'm still pissed off about the Saudis making a contract with the US to manage water from Zam-Zam. Hopefully as the the nation progresses in terms of science, there will be less need to rely on foreign technology.

ALL SAUDI ROYAL MEMBERS GET A SALARY , AND THEN ON TOP THEIR KIDS GET SALARY FOR LIFE deposited into their accounts

How else can they afford to buy Disney Land in France etc :P

Once upon a time yes. This was the case but it stopped since 2006. We Saudis know about this we live here and we know our country. They didn't take all their money away I wish they did but they just stopped giving them money. Again we live here and we know about all this after all this is our country. I am sure all these developments are not known to outsiders at least not yet. However it is now known I hope. Again not a cent of the treasury goes to royals anymore. I know it is a shocker to most of you but this is the truth. You might think I am just defending them but I really hate the royals and the princes however what I mentioned is what is the reality is now. Hope it stays this way.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Saudis are getting better and inshallah they will have a strong nation. I'm still pissed off about the Saudis making a contract with the US to manage water from Zam-Zam. Hopefully as the the nation progresses in terms of science, there will be less need to rely on foreign technology.

The Zam-Zam water preservation project was set up because of fear of Zam-Zam water drying up due to heavy use by pilgrims and the US made the best deal. Their are no emotions when it comes to things of this sensitivity.I hope you understand that there was an urgent need to preserve our holy water from being lost.

S
1oo Billion Surplus per year is always great for running a nation great

If we had used our Coal reserves and Gas properly , perhaps we would be on list too but instead we got Zardari

They do pay Ransom to Ameircans and NATO with 10-15 billion / year for security but they still have enough cash to gove free education to people , and soft loans to young people

and biggest of all Gas Prices in Saudia are same as they were in 1970's have not changed a cent !!! :taz:
Sir Libya had more income than if we look at its population but it was used on people of Libya and we know what happened Gaddfi than Sir even Nigeria have oil and is one of the most corrupt nations in the world

One of things I like about our medical side of KSA is that we have gained international respect in this field. Saudi doctors are now renowned around the world to be the best at what they do whatever it was. I is REALLY REALLY sad that everyone is always "surprised" at all the progress we have made. It is like the last country on earth they expect to be good at anything. But I guess on time all these "surprises" will go away.

Johns Hopkins Professor has respect for Saudi medical future, embassy leader

I am just glad that all our hard work will not go unnoticed despite constant effort by everyone to downplay our progress and shrug it off as "cosmetic" or "artificial". Well wither everyone like it or not we are heading into becoming an amazing country and an amazing society. Sure the path to modernizing have been tiresome and painful to say the least due to ultra-religious elements in our society but time is in our side. And judging from their latest antics here they are making a last stand.

With all the oil money they can even make the desert bloom.I saw the documentary about Al Marai . The cows are kept in air conditioned cow sheds.

Actually I heard KSA has massive plans to reclaim desert.

Hi Abii I see you watching this thread. I know sucks that you are banned must be difficult to contain your hard tendency to troll this thread :lol:

I am just glad that all our hard work will not go unnoticed despite constant effort by everyone to downplay our progress and shrug it off as "cosmetic" or "artificial". Well wither everyone like it or not we are heading into becoming an amazing country and an amazing society. Sure the path to modernizing have been tiresome and painful to say the least due to ultra-religious elements in our society but time is in our side. And judging from their latest antics here they are making a last stand.

Mosa, I've always respected your patriotism and the faith you have in your country despite the widely perceived ills of your leaders. However I'm sure you understand SA needs to have some fundamental social and structural reforms for them to live in a post-oil era. The status quo of endless handouts and useless high-paying government jobs is just unsustainable. Having said that, SA has done well with their money. They have good infrastructure, education system, healthcare etc and all the things any citizen would want (except political rights of course). You will never see Saudi's immigrating to West, most are happy in their own country, and for a reason. Unlike Iran, where in Australia many of boat people that arrive are escaping from Iran and their government spends all their oil money on Hamas/Hezbollah, special interest Bonyads and god knows what.

Mosa, I've always respected your patriotism and the faith you have in your country despite the widely perceived ills of your leaders. However I'm sure you understand SA needs to have some fundamental social and structural reforms for them to live in a post-oil era. The status quo of endless handouts and useless high-paying government jobs is just unsustainable. Having said that, SA has done well with their money. They have good infrastructure, education system, healthcare etc and all the things any citizen would want (except political rights of course). You will never see Saudi's immigrating to West, most are happy in their own country, and for a reason. Unlike Iran, where in Australia many of boat people that arrive are escaping from Iran and their government spends all their oil money on Hamas/Hezbollah, special interest Bonyads and god knows what.

All of what you said is true and I agree with it 100% however all the reforms you takes about are currently under way.

My cousin and his wife and kids just shifted to KSA. Government paying for everything since he is a doctor. :enjoy:

"The prestigious Award was instituted by the daily Pakistan Observer, which appears from five main cities of Pakistan simultaneously, in 2005 and it has been conferred on four Heads of State since then.
"
It is more like a show of gratitude for help.
My own choice will be Qatar.

My cousin and his wife and kids just shifted to KSA. Government paying for everything since he is a doctor. :enjoy:

I don't know about Pakistan, but in India I think there should be a law by which doctors should be banned from moving outside the country.

Back
Top Bottom