What's new

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran

@Abd-ar-Rahman III:
UAE degraded diplomatic ties but didn't cut economic ties.

Would such a downgrade not impact the economic ties? I think so. Did KSA and Bahrain not cut all relations and a few other countries? Anyway don't you think that it is time for both parties to grow up? Just a little bit? Can I get just one Saudi Arabian or Iranian here to admit this or do we need the second coming of I don't know who, before this happens?

Shows lack of twitter penetration to accurately reflect the support

Breaking: Sudan cuts diplomatic ties with Iran

Not long ago the same Sudan was openly supporting Iran. That regime is insane. Sudanese are great people and our neighbors but that regime is truly horrible. They don't care one bit about their people. Totally isolated country thanks to their regime. There are so many Sudanese refugees in Egypt looking for a better life. It's tragic and a shame as Sudan is a rich county in terms of resources and they have a lot of potential.

All this news won't change anything on the ground. Both regimes will continue their destructive proxy wars in the region, sadly.

Not long ago the same Sudan was openly supporting Iran. That regime is insane. Sudanese are great people and our neighbors but that regime is truly horrible. They don't care one bit about their people. Totally isolated country thanks to their regime. There are so many Sudanese refugees in Egypt looking for a better life. It's tragic and a shame as Sudan is a rich county in terms of resources and they have a lot of potential.

All this news won't change anything on the ground. Both regimes will continue their destructive proxy wars in the region, sadly.

Sudan is a sad case, after the split up the country. The government/regime there needs help where it can get. Anyway the Sudanese are great people as you said, it's interesting that Saudi is trying to secure them as partner and it's working. On the ground I agree, we will see problems were both see fit. Where it won't threaten them directly but may threaten their interests slightly. What annoys me is how boastful some can be when their own national people won't ever take part in any war or send their sons to die in Syria or anywhere else. Because they don't actually believe it is religious holy cause. They only spout that rhetoric for the poor people doing the fighting. For them life is precious and not worth risking.

Breaking : Iran announces 30 days of national mourning over the severed ties with wahabistan .

lol

but really , this is the Most wise decision rulers of wahabistan have ever taken . shocking i know , but they seem to actually have a single functioning nuro-cell .

Does this decision have an effect on hajj pilgrimage?

Sudan is a sad case, after the split up the country. The government/regime there needs help where it can get. Anyway the Sudanese are great people as you said, it's interesting that Saudi is trying to secure them as partner and it's working. On the ground I agree, we will see problems were both see fit. Where it won't threaten them directly but may threaten their interests slightly. What annoys me is how boastful some can be when their own national people won't ever take part in any war or send their sons to die in Syria or anywhere else. Because they don't actually believe it is religious holy cause. They only spout that rhetoric for the poor people doing the fighting. For them life is precious and not worth risking.

I am angry at the Sudanese regime because they claim to be an Islamic regime while their actions are often the complete opposite of Islam. I don't like how Al-Bashir has turned Sudan into an isolated pariah state nor do I like how the Sudanese Muslim Arabs are treating the Muslims of Darfur.

KSA and Sudan are neighbors. Only the Red Sea separates them. The Sudanese dialect and the Hijazi dialect is very close. A lot of Afro-Arabs in KSA are originally from Sudan and there are many Sudanese people in KSA as well. Not to forget that both countries are Sunni Muslim countries. I think that their current "alliance" was bound to occur. Especially as KSA can offer more to Sudan since they are more wealthy than Iran.

I don't like it either. I would have more respect if they confronted each other or at least stopped their destructive proxy wars. I agree with KSA on many fronts but not on all and those I don't agree with I will criticize. Likewise I will praise Iran when I think that they do something well despite not liking their regime.

Last edited:
241043-thumb.jpg
It is an established fact that most of the terrorists and suicide bombers in the region and abroad are Saudis.

He's making fun of your persian pronunciation. You can't pronounce Arabic sounds so might as well quit uttering our holy language, also stop using our holy alphabet.

Thank God that I speak the language of the Qur'an.
First of all our alphabet is Persian Nastiliq:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nastaʿlīq_script

Secondly, Hijazi script is copy of Persian 'Avestan script' and Avestan is holy book of Zoroastrians.

Persian script:
zoroastrianism-02-fig02.jpg

Hijazi script:
Hijazi_script_-_Qur'anic_verses.jpg

Avestan alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hijazi script - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We have not coppied anything from you but you have coppied Avestan script from us when Sassanian empire ruled Arabia.

Btw 97% of the arabs before Islam were illiterat and they could not write or read anything.

Plus arabs even cannot spell these four letters: 'Ch' 'G' 'Zh' 'P'

Meanwhile if Iranians learn arabic it is just because of noble Quran not you arabs.

Last edited:
Why are you posting such outrageous nonsense and lies?

Iran is using the Perso-ARABIC alphabet which is an exact copy of the Arabic alphabet expect four additional letters.

I cannot post any links yet but search on "Persian alphabet".

The Arabic alphabet has nothing to do with some Avestan alphabet. In fact all your Iranian alphabets are copies of various Semitic alphabets, especially the Phoenician alphabet which even your own links confirm and which is the ancestor of the Arabic alphabet as well and almost every alphabet of the world too.

Search on "Phoenician alphabet".

The Phoenician alphabet in return derives from the Egyptian hieroglyphs which is the oldest script on the planet.

Search on "Egyptian hieroglyphs".

No Sassanians ruled any part of Arabia outside of tiny areas. On the other hand Arabs ruled entire Iran for centuries.

Arabic alpahbet descends from the Semitic Nabatean alphabet which in returns descends from the Semitic Syriac, Aramaic, Phoenician, Proto-Sinaitic and lastly Egyptian alphabets.

Search on "Arabic alphabet".

So you are very wrong with your empty claims.

Writing was also invented in the Arab world. It's ridiculous to see an Iranian belittle much older cultures in the Arab world. Laughable really.

Why are you posting such outrageous nonsense and lies?

Iran is using the Perso-ARABIC alphabet which is an exact copy of the Arabic alphabet expect four additional letters.

I cannot post any links yet but search on "Persian alphabet".

The Arabic alphabet has nothing to do with some Avestan alphabet. In fact all your Iranian alphabets are copies of various Semitic alphabets, especially the Phoenician alphabet which even your own links confirm and which is the ancestor of the Arabic alphabet as well and almost every alphabet of the world too.

Search on "Phoenician alphabet".

The Phoenician alphabet in return derives from the Egyptian hieroglyphs which is the oldest script on the planet.

Search on "Egyptian hieroglyphs".

No Sassanians ruled any part of Arabia outside of tiny areas. On the other hand Arabs ruled entire Iran for centuries.

Arabic alpahbet descends from the Semitic Nabatean alphabet which in returns descends from the Semitic Syriac, Aramaic, Phoenician, Proto-Sinaitic and lastly Egyptian alphabets.

Search on "Arabic alphabet".

So you are very wrong with your empty claims.

Writing was also invented in the Arab world. It's ridiculous to see an Iranian belittle much older cultures in the Arab world. Laughable really.

Ba2olak eih ya 7amada balash tegeeb seret masr 3ashan ma7adesh ye3'lat feha , a3'lab el nas hena beyekraho masr .

Nastaliq is our alphabet not arabic and arabic script is a copy from 'Persian Avestan script' and Avestan is holy book of Zoroastrians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nastaʿlīq_script

zoroastrianism-02-fig02.jpg

Avestan alphabet and language

Avestan alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We have not coppied anything from you but you have coppied Avestan script from us when Sassanian empire ruled Arabia.

Btw 97% of the arabs before Islam were illiterat and they couldn't write or read anything.
No offence but nastaliq looks ugly, Avestan and Kufic looks better.

Back
Top Bottom