What's new

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran

I am shocked to see Arabs and Iranians are celebrating this most tragic event in history.It would have been much better if they have continued to pursue peace settlements with each other.
Now cutting ties means that there are zilch chances for any possible agreement doorway,and I know that who will enjoy and exploit this situation the most.

what a shame.
i dont think there was peace before these events just made what usually happen behind the scenes public

We don't look at their houses. But they are pure dictatorship and monarchies and are not humanic for the world and humanity...

In GCC some family members from random sheikhs are ruling an entire country which is pure oppression and stupidity in either humanity and Islam which is brought to us by prophet Muhammad (sawas).

In Iran people vote for governors and we have democracy.

Moreover it is hard to remain friendly while these illegal monarchies are killing innocent Muslims in Islamic countries even more israelis!!

These goon sheikhs are killing Muslims from Pakistan to Lebanon. They have destroyed Yemeni towns and cities for 9 months while 60% if Yemeni population are Shia.

However my friend,democracy is also not a well proposed system.Plato placed it as fourth or second last degenerated form of ideal system.The last degenerated form is tyranny.The systems implemented in Pakistan and Iran themselves needed to be changed.This system is criticized on both philosophical and economical aspects.This system was criticized by founding fathers of United States and British themselves,let alone anyone else.
We need such a system which could be accepted by everybody and we need to make a new system for that.A system,that covers all properties of other proposed system minus the set backs.

i dont think there was peace before these events just made what usually happen behind the scenes public
Nobody is assuming peace,but might be I was seeking some hope to end this someday.

regards

May Allah protect land of tawheed

2bc2c52fd275ab607b38a5a8e34bcdbd.jpg

May Allah protect land of tawheed

2bc2c52fd275ab607b38a5a8e34bcdbd.jpg
Land of ''Saudis'' saudi tribe

According to your logic israel (occupied palestine) is land of tawheed too! Because occupied Quds (the qibla of muslims before Mecca) is in there.

I thoughy this was tragic but here on PDF it seems its good and many are celebrating ....:o:

Am I :crazy: or they :crazy: ! :what: ?

I am surprised that at least some people in KSA did not attack the Iranian embassy after the Iranians attacked the Saudi Arabian embassy.

If an Egyptian embassy was burned down in a foreign land by a enemy of Egypt, Egyptians would have likely attempted to do the same. At least some of the 90 million Egyptians.

One must praise the Saudi Arabian authorities in this case.

Whatever happens between countries burning embassies is a no go. It's a uncivilized and cowardly action. It's the obligation of the Iranian authorities to protect embassies and consulates. From the pictures I saw the policemen and security did nothing but looked on.

It was like some jungle.

May be not shocking but Tragic !
Tragic for sure, the last thing we muslim was to fight each other, im pro arabian but i wish good for Iran as well, Iran should accept saudi arab's role like as elder brother in home. We have common enemies we must not waste energies trying to dominate each other, but ill again mention it's only possible if Iran accept Saudi Arab like elder brother.

Back
Top Bottom