What's new

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran

I am shocked to see Arabs and Iranians are celebrating this most tragic event in history.It would have been much better if they have continued to pursue peace settlements with each other.
Now cutting ties means that there are zilch chances for any possible agreement doorway,and I know that who will enjoy and exploit this situation the most.

what a shame.

They are showing what is in their hearts and minds regarding each other and the dilemma is that still majority Pakistanis and some turks still thinking about "Greater Ummah" concept.

I don't think it's that serious. There will still be dialogue when needed by intermediaries just like there always was between Israel and Arabs.

The UK broke all relations with Iran after the storming of their embassy. 4 years later they're best friends again signing business deals.
Iran and Arabs are having different history.Plus the nature of their relationship is aggressive with each other.I am afraid that if something bad happened,then outcome could be worse.

regards

Looking at Arab media and social media, it appears that most Arabs are standing firmly behind KSA. It's hard not to given the facts on the ground in this case.

I don't think that it will have any impact though. Saudi Arabian and Iranian relations have been bad for years. I doubt that there is much trade between them either.

If other GCC states will follow in particular UAE, this will have economic consequences for Iran given how much they trade with UAE and that their biggest diaspora is located there if I am not wrong.

Egypt will keep out of any major confrontations I think unless the sovereignty of an Arab country is threatened by foreign regional countries in the form of an military attack.

I doubt that there will be an open confrontation between KSA and Iran. Both will likely continue their destructive proxy wars while Erdogan and his lot are doing their share of troublemaking in the region too.

Looking at Arab media and social media, it appears that most Arabs are standing firmly behind KSA. It's hard not to given the facts on the ground in this case.

I don't think that it will have any impact though. Saudi Arabian and Iranian relations have been bad for years. I doubt that there is much trade between them either.

If other GCC states will follow in particular UAE, this will have economic consequences for Iran given how much they trade with UAE and that their biggest diaspora is located there if I am not wrong.

Egypt will keep out of any major confrontations I think unless the sovereignty of an Arab country is threatened by foreign regional countries in the form of an military attack.

I doubt that there will be an open confrontation between KSA and Iran. Both will likely continue their destructive proxy wars while Erdogan and his lot are doing their share of troublemaking in the region too.
GCC, Jordan and Egypt are all monarchies and dictatorships and they are not representative of their people.

Except Iraq and Syria you cannot find arab democracy or voting in the ME.

They are showing what is in their hearts and minds regarding each other and the dilemma is that still majority Pakistanis and some turks still thinking about "Greater Ummah" concept.
Greater ummah was a daylight dream.This earth is not U-topia.However, a common sense was expected regarding recognition of real enemy within.
Let us see anyway,how long this ''cut off'' ties goes and to what events does it leads.

regards

Greater ummah was a daylight dream.This earth is not U-topia.However, a common sense was expected regarding recognition of real enemy within.
Let us see anyway,how long this ''cut off'' ties goes and to what events does it leads.

regards
United Ummah only will happen when illegal monarchies and hungry powers who are not representative of their people or sympathetic for Islamic interests lose their power.

GCC, Jordan and Egypt are all monarchies and dictatorships and they are not representative of their people.

There is no so-called democracy anywhere in the ME. Iran is certainly one of the most oppressive dictatorships on the planet. Don't compare Iran with Egypt. We are much better off.

So is Jordan and many GCC states.

Wrong. Tunisia and Lebanon are democracies in their own right.

So Al-Assad's Syria is a democracy? Ok. That was very funny.

The Arab people will stand by each other if the rival is Iran. Have no doubt about this. The Iranian regime is very unpopular in Egypt.

As I see it and most Arabs it is your regime that is meddling in internal Arab affairs and creating trouble. When the Shah ruled Iran there were no such problems.

The Shah was welcomed in Egypt and died there and is buried there. Each year on his death anniversary Iranians visit his tomb and nobody has any problem with this.

United Ummah only when will happen that illegal monarchies and hungry powers who are not representative of their people lose their power.

So,my friend what do you think?Do you see Iran offering better evolving system and could bring revolution and teach these arabs some good lesson?
Wouldn't it be better to remain friendly and let their own people bring that revolution?
Instead of looking at other's houses,it is better to focus only on your country.

regards

giphy.gif

for sure it is GOD's blessing in disguise. The Monarchists are separating themselves.
All their moves are wrong and hidden proxy moves are known.
Note it down they will do even bigger mistakes and within less than 10 years monarchy will be history in Islamic world.

They killed many nothing happened. BUT PURE BLOOD CRIED AND HIT BACK.

Tasnim News Agency - Sheikh Nimr’s Brother Hails Support, Rejects Violent Moves against Riyadh

This is Miracle that enemies have lost senses.

So,my friend what do you think?Do you see Iran offering better evolving system and could bring revolution and teach these arabs some good lesson?
Wouldn't it be better to remain friendly and let their own people bring that revolution?
Instead of looking at other's houses,it is better to focus only on your country.

regards
We don't look at their houses. But they are pure dictatorship and monarchies and are not humanic for the world and humanity...

In GCC some family members from random sheikhs are ruling an entire country which is pure oppression and stupidity in either humanity and Islam which is brought to us by prophet Muhammad (sawas).

In Iran people vote for governors and we have democracy.

Moreover it is hard to remain friendly while these illegal monarchies are killing innocent Muslims in Islamic countries even more israelis!!

These goon sheikhs are killing Muslims from Pakistan to Lebanon. They have destroyed Yemeni towns and cities for 9 months while 60% of Yemeni population are Shia and 75% of Yemeni population want democracy. They have killed 8000 - 10000 civilians in Yemen.

In Pakistan they are supporting terrorists and extremists for 50 years.

In Bahrain they send their forces to kill Bahraini protesters while 80% of Bahrain's population are Shiite.

In Lebanon they support extremism wahhabis to destroy peace and unity in Lebanon.

In Egypt they kill MB members and Egyptian protesters like killing of ants!

They directly support israel against Gaza!

They threaten Shiites in Iraq where 65% are Shiite.

In Syria they have supported takfiri terrorists who want to genocide Alawites and Christians for 4 years.

In Libya they support civil war and extremists.

In Jordan they support monarchy against protests.

etc...

They do everything against Muslims and for killing of Muslims.

Last edited:
Remember people,whether it's Iran or Arabian countries...it will be us who are loosing.If you cut somebody's hand,who sense pain?that man who lost it.Similarly,your actions will damage muslims as whole,no matter you like it or not.

regards

We don't look at their houses. But they are pure dictatorship and monarchies and are not humanic for the world and humanity...

Some family members are ruling an entire country which is oppression and stupidity in either humanity and Islam which is brought to us by prophet Muhammad (sawas).

In Iran we have democracy and people vote for governors. Regards bro

That's one of the most ridiculous comments I've ever read.

Just to remind you about your fabricated democracy ...

thumbnail.php

iran6.jpg

arton161573-4c4e4.jpg

In case you forgot, you can ask any other Iranian member here and can tell you what happened. Don't make a fool of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom